• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Adult Temperament Sorter (MBTI)

• Thread starter Infinite Bubble
  • Start date

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"When a finger points to the Moon, the idiot looks at the finger."

Is that a Bruce Lee quote [MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION]? Also, what does it mean? I can't tell!

Jaguar

Introversion--Very Strong
Extraversion--Very Strong
Intuition--Very Strong
Sensing-- Very Strong
Thinking--Very Strong
Feeling--Very Strong
Perceiving--Very Strong
Judging--Very Strong

tumblr_lq53w45mVK1qalo8j.png

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION] It's not uncommon to test as more logical when your thinking with a stressed work or school brain. I'm forced to think logically everyday. I'm trained to value facts when I'm away at university. I also think that It's easy for an INFJ to take on certain characteristics of the people around them and in their environment because we are Fe opposed to Fi. We judge ourselves by how far away we are from the standard not based on what we think or feel. INFJ's are often very self critical because they compare themselves to the norm or standard. So while i'm in this environment that favors thinking types logic and data driven thinking become the standard. So being an INFJ im going to try and blend into that standard. I also feel like my judging function is way to strong for me to be a P. Thinking was slight which leads me to believe it might just be tertiary Ti testing stronger than Fe and this thing isn't measuring what it thinks it's measuring. Honestly tho I stopped taking these test so seriously. I rely more on studying the functions and reading forums. So no that doesn't tell me I'm not an INFJ it can be a number of things.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Is that a Bruce Lee quote [MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION]? Also, what does it mean? I can't tell!

It's about the chronic ad hom that occurs on this forum.

Also, why haven't you asked me about the other quote in my sig?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also, why haven't you asked me about the other quote in my sig?

Because I've seen it too many times before. I know pretty much every Tesla quote ever documented.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION] It's not uncommon to test as more logical when your thinking with a stressed work or school brain. I'm forced to think logically everyday. I'm trained to value facts when I'm away at university. I also think that It's easy for an INFJ to take on certain characteristics of the people around them and in their environment because we are Fe opposed to Fi. We judge ourselves by how far away we are from the standard not based on what we think or feel. INFJ's are often very self critical because they compare themselves to the norm or standard. So while i'm in this environment that favors thinking types logic and data driven thinking become the standard. So being an INFJ im going to try and blend into that standard. I also feel like my judging function is way to strong for me to be a P. Thinking was slight which leads me to believe it might just be tertiary Ti testing stronger than Fe and this thing isn't measuring what it thinks it's measuring. Honestly tho I stopped taking these test so seriously. I rely more on studying the functions and reading forums. So no that doesn't tell me I'm not an INFJ it can be a number of things.

You missed my point entirely. I'm not saying you are not a particular type (INFJ). I'm saying that nobody is. A "type" is just a habit of mind that can change.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Says the person who admittedly will talk your ear off in reality, and who rolled a car 360 and kept going.

ESFP is far more likely though.

And in reality, I don't talk that much. I write a lot.

Writing dense amounts is actually indicative of focused introversion.

However, also being a Pe type, it takes on the character of being more expansive as well.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think it's a Chinese proverb.

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You missed my point entirely. I'm not saying you are not a particular type (INFJ). I'm saying that nobody is. A "type" is just a habit of mind that can change.

Still disagree.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yoda's black sheep brother:

martians-go-home.PNG

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Your ratings:
Introversion--Strong
Intuition--Very Strong
Thinking--Slight
Perceiving--Slight

INTP---Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving

Quiet and reserved, they are the most likely of all NTs to lead with ideas rather than organizational force, and are best working alone. Great at dissecting illogical arguments. Perceiving preference makes them especially dependent on having challenging problems to solve in order to work with vigor and enthusiasm. Poor at routine tasks. Adaptable & flexible until core principles are at issue.

.....Yuck :sick:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introversion (Very Strong)
Sensing (Slight)
Thinking (Strong)
Judging (Clear)

Sensing is wrong, but I've always been close on S/N.

Sy_

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Preferences are:
Introversion (Very Strong)
Intuition (Very Strong)
Thinking (Strong)
Perceiving (Clear)
Your core Temperament is Intuition (NT)

:huh:

PrettyWoman

MBTI Type
E..P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your ratings:

Extraversion--Clear
Intuition--Very Strong
Feeling--Slight
Perceiving--Very Strong

ENFP --Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving

Extraversion adds an extra burst of energy and enthusiasm to the NF core. Highly sociable and zestful ENFPs are warmly supportive of others. They are likely to be involved in many projects as innovators and facilitators. As Perceivers they do dislike routine and may be better at generating ideas and starting projects than tying up loose ends.​

Based on this I should re-consider T/F more than S/N. At least it knew I was E..P!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Introversion (Strong)
Sensing (Very Strong)
Thinking (Clear)
Perceiving (Slight)

Your Type is ISTP

Hmm...I don't think I'll ever get consistent results other than ISxx.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Introversion--Very Strong
Intuition--Strong
Thinking--Very Strong
Perceiving--Clear