• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

25quiz MBTI test

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I know, that's why I said that.

I know that's why you said that, because I knew that by saying what I said, you would know to say what you said.

I'm open-minded, contrary to what [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] stated about me.

Well..ok. Not a straight answer, but it loosely answers my question I suppose.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know that's why you said that, because I knew that by saying what I said, you would know to say what you said.

Well..ok. Not a straight answer, but it loosely answers my question I suppose.

Si auxiliary.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree there. I don't necessarily care about N or S, but P and J....I am definitely not as J as I thought I was.

But if you use the (possibly false) formula, your Si-aux means you're either an ESFJ or ESTJ.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Having a trunk in turn is a necessary condition of Nellie's being an elephant." So an elephant without a trunk, sad as that would be, is not an elephant?

And I didn't stop taking in information. This logic stuff isn't new information to me. For example, saying you're right just because you got an A in Logic is an example of bad logic and you didn't dispute it, because you know I'm right about that. And it doesn't speak very highly of the educational system these days.
:fpalm::strawman::pedantic:

1) I never said I was right simply because I did well in a class. I said that to show that I know what I'm talking about, I understand the concepts, and I know how to apply them.

2) Clearly you did, or something like it, because you misunderstood what I said even after I referred you to sources.

Ok, I'm done with this. I've proven my points. Let's get back to discussing tests and types and stuff. And preferably not mine.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well this is a new result...

42% ENFP
32% INFP
10% INTP
5% ENTP
4% INFJ

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I honestly thought this test would suck. On the contrary, it got me.

45% ENFP
15% INFP
12% INFJ
11% ENFJ
8% ENTP

Good job, test.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
68% INFP
9% INTP
7% ENFP
5% ISFP
4% ENTP

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
No you didn't.

Are you trying to elicit some kind of tell tale sign reaction by claiming to know what I think?

Well you're going to get it if so, because I really did think that. After all you said Si Dom is too J for me and I agreed, then I said I'm not as J as I thought, by which I really meant that I am more perceiving than judging.

You didn't know that's how I was thinking of course so when you replied with the point that the possibly false formula Si aux would also make me a J and then I suddenly realised you had said aux and for some reason I was thinking tertiary.
It was just a stupid assumption rushed out.

Of course I'm still assuming now.

Apricity

MBTI Type
xNFJ
73% INTP
10% ENTP
7% INFP
6% ISTP
1% ENFP

The way some of these questions were worded, I could have went either way and besides that I always think of more than one situation so that I'm unsure how I should answer the question, so hopefully I answered everything accurately to what I'm like. I know I usually always come up as INTP and sometimes ENTP, so I was expecting those, I know I also have some INFJ characteristics from what I have studied in cognitive functions, although it doesn't show up here, or perhaps I'm just confused.