• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

25quiz MBTI test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not letting me edit my post, but I thought I would take it again just for fun, since my results vary; got:
52% INTP
15% INFP
14% ENTP
6% ISTP
4% ENFP

Same but I guess I vacillate between I and E.

Don't mind me, just experimenting and recording results.

Do you feel energized or exhausted by prolonged social contact?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you feel energized or exhausted by prolonged social contact?
It all depends on whether I think I was successful at it and whether I have things in common with the people I'm interacting with.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It all depends on whether I think I was successful at it and whether I have things in common with the people I'm interacting with.

I see, so you're analyzing every question.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see, so you're analyzing every question.

Well I want to be accurate...and it's hard to decide because sometimes I feel really energized and other times I feel drained, so I want to find out what the underlying factors are.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I want to be accurate...and it's hard to decide because sometimes I feel really energized and other times I feel drained, so I want to find out what the underlying factors are.

Which are you MOST like?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which are you MOST like?

I. My preference is just slight. But if you blended the characteristics of the two types you'd get me. So for all practical purposes I'm an X.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I. My preference is just slight. But if you blended the characteristics of the two types you'd get me. So for all practical purposes I'm an X.

Introvert.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True. But I like to be unnecessarily precise. :)

Good question, which one am I most like. How sensible.

Thanks. But then again, that's the way these tests have been organized for a long long time. John's 25quiz is overly absolute.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just finished it; I scored 10.

It claims that a score of 22 and more along with episodes of clinical depression are required to fit close to their 80% accuracy rate of bi-polar.

So you're basically just polar.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks. But then again, that's the way these tests have been organized for a long long time. John's 25quiz is overly absolute.
Yeah. I feel like all the tests have some fatal flaws and could be greatly improved. I wish I knew how. And I agree with the person who pointed out that they conflate emotion with feeling. For instance, a person with feeling as an inferior function who is under stress will frequently be influenced by emotion, s/he just will behave as an underdeveloped and less functional version of the type for which the function is dominant.

If you believe in CF theory, which I know you don't. But regardless, feeling is not emotion- it's just loosely correlated with it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah. I feel like all the tests have some fatal flaws and could be greatly improved. I wish I knew how. And I agree with the person who pointed out that they conflate emotion with feeling. For instance, a person with feeling as an inferior function who is under stress will frequently be influenced by emotion, s/he just will behave as an underdeveloped and less functional version of the type for which the function is dominant.

If you believe in CF theory, which I know you don't. But regardless, feeling is not emotion- it's just loosely correlated with it.

I know that without knowing what CF theory is. But correlated? Only if you mean by sloppy thinking.

I correlate Si/Fi with feeling (of different kinds), and Fe/Se with emotions.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I came up with a lot of different kinds of hits for "CF theory." (Cystic-fibrosis, Crystal field, etc.)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know that without knowing what CF theory is. But correlated? Only if you mean by sloppy thinking.

I correlate Si/Fi with feeling (of different kinds), and Fe/Se with emotions.
No I meant the first part, about stress and the inferior function being about cognitive functions. It's obvious feeling =/= emotion (only ~emotion).

Well, think about it: everything is based to some extent on emotion, because it's our instinctual reaction to our environment. It gauges the quality of relationships. Feeling judgments and values wouldn't exist without emotions. Values and social connections are based on emotional attachments. Emotion is necessary for Feeling (both Fe and Fi, and Feeling in general), but not for Thinking in the strictly logical sense, although it is necessary for judgements based on objective values. So emotion is still more associated with Feeling.

(Social relationships & values) --> emotional attachments
Feeling--> emotion

(--> = is a necessary condition for)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No I meant the first part, about stress and the inferior function being about cognitive functions. It's obvious feeling =/= emotion (only ~emotion).

Well, think about it: everything is based to some extent on emotion, because it's our instinctual reaction to our environment. It gauges the quality of relationships. Feeling judgments and values wouldn't exist without emotions. Values and social connections are based on emotional attachments. Emotion is necessary for Feeling (both Fe and Fi, and Feeling in general), but not for Thinking in the strictly logical sense, although it is necessary for judgements based on objective values. So emotion is still more associated with Feeling.

(Social relationships & values) --> emotional attachments
Feeling--> emotion

(--> = is a necessary condition for)

So you meant JCF, not CF. I have no problem with JCF. But it's not the MBTI, they are separate systems and should remain separated. But everybody here conflates the two into a single mongrel system of typology. And whenever they see something MBTI-related that's not this mongrel someone pulled out of their ass, it must be wrong because it's not what they're used to seeing.

By the way, you contradicted yourself by affirming both "Feeling judgments and values wouldn't exist without emotions" and "Feeling--> [is a necessary condition for] emotion".

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By the way, you contradicted yourself by affirming both "Feeling judgments and values wouldn't exist without emotions" and "Feeling--> [is a necessary condition for] emotion".

No I meant it in the (formal) logical sense: A--> B means B is a necessary condition for A. I assumed you would know this being Ti dom. ;) Sorry for not being clear.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No I meant it in the (formal) logical sense: A--> B means B is a necessary condition for A. I assumed you would know this being Ti dom. ;) Sorry for not being clear.

I can play that game too. A--> B means that A implies B, not that B is a necessary condition for A.