• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you spend 10 years in a cellar with a 10 million dollar reward

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Wow, you're all taking so good care of your well-being with all the medical cares, sunlight, hygiene products etc.. :huh:

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Desktop computer- 6 points
All videogames - 4 points
A library with every book - 4 points
Full kitchen - 6 points
Hygeine products - 3 points
A kitten or puppy - 6 points

That's 29. I tried to squeeze the internet in, but I had to sacrifice too much. I suppose I should throw in the Pool Table since it's the only thing worth 1 point.

The somewhat sad part... is that I don't think my life would be that much different under those conditions. :laugh:

W

WALMART

two stunningly attractive eighteen year olds and a surround sound system

are the marvin gaye albums no cost?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Desktop computer- 6 points
All videogames - 4 points
A library with every book - 4 points
Full kitchen - 6 points
Hygeine products - 3 points
A kitten or puppy - 6 points
Cool! My list was pretty similar, except that I picked the tv with cable channels instead of the pc without internet. Only problem would be taking notes, to make sure all the time spent reading books would serve a purpose. But I could improvise, I guess.

The somewhat sad part... is that I don't think my life would be that much different under those conditions. :laugh:
:hifive:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
two stunningly attractive eighteen year olds and a surround sound system

are the marvin gaye albums no cost?

I think that puts you over your allotted points.

If I were a guy I'd take the 18 year old too. Why was a female the only option???? I want to go back and trade back for that, subbing in a male. That way I can have babies. :wubbie:

W

WALMART

If I were a guy I'd take the 18 year old too. Why was a female the only option???? I want to go back and trade back for that, subbing in a male. That way I can have babies. :wubbie:

It puts me right at forty. Who needs ten million dollars when I have that?

Though it raises questions.... do I get a new eighteen year old yearly? On their birthday, by some magic, are they disintegrated and I am warped a new one?

Or will they some day be twenty-eight? :sick:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It would say if you get upgrades, as in the computer system.

Too bad.

But think of the babies you will have!!! :D

W

WALMART

No condoms D:

Fuck that, then. Give me three sets of unlimited drugs and three sets of unlimited booze.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought you'd say just have them installed with a copper IUD first. :smile:

W

WALMART

I thought about it, and it would be quite nice. But I don't see it on the list, and since we are being so stringent regarding the rules....

Throw in the IUD and we're back on.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought about it, and it would be quite nice. But I don't see it on the list, and since we are being so stringent regarding the rules....

Throw in the IUD and we're back on.

I hate IUD's. But I'm down with not having any more bio children, if that's God's Plan.

I think foster mother would be cool, however. :)

Nicki

Retired
It doesn't seem worth it but
I'd reduce my payout to 5 million
Internet- 18 points
Library and study with every book published- 4 points
Workout Room- 5 points
Hygiene Products- 3 points
All movies and TV shows- 4 points
Total: 34 points

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

I noticed that, too. However, even if I wasn't in a committed monogamous relationship, I would not want an eighteen year old guy. Not only would he be less than half my age, and younger than some of my kids (which to me would be skeevy) but I assume he'd be hanging around *all* the time, because he's a person and all. So in addition to sex that would most likely involve a lack of skill and premature ejaculation, I'd have to listen to him whine about being bored. That would upgrade the situation from prison to a circle of hell.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I noticed that, too. However, even if I wasn't in a committed monogamous relationship, I would not want an eighteen year old guy. Not only would he be less than half my age, and younger than some of my kids (which to me would be skeevy) but I assume he'd be hanging around *all* the time, because he's a person and all. So in addition to sex that would most likely involve a lack of skill and premature ejaculation, I'd have to listen to him whine about being bored. That would upgrade the situation from prison to a circle of hell.
Perhaps you girls should pick Barry Bonds - he's quite affordable.

Give it 3 months without seeing any male and he'll start looking very attractive. :devil:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Other than "gun", "booze & drugs" and "Barry Bonds" (?!?), I think that most of these have at least some appeal... but would I do this? Absolutely. Even after taxes, I'd come out of this in 10 years, age 51, with more than enough to retire. And I'd do it without having to work/answer to anyone. Sure, I'd probably come out of it a little screwed up, but I'm that anyway :p. Here's my list:

Full Kitchen w/top-of-the-line ingredients (6 points - I have a TON of time on my hands... why not cook for myself?)
Desktop Computer (6 points)
Video Game Library (4 points)
Book Library (4 points)
Movie / TV Library (4 points)
Cell Phone (3 points)

and

Mayo Clinic (3 points)

or

Garden/Greenhouse (2 points) + Pool Table (1 point)

Total = 30 points

The only thing here that's an obvious miss is "internet". But without streaming/downloading, 16 points is *way* too big a sacrifice. If it were 10 points (more reasonable), I'd have taken it. I don't really want to spend points on the cell phone, but it's the only other way (other than the internet) to communicate, and even a shut-in like me would go mad without that. Chatting with family/friends once a week would be a sanity-saver. Having absolutely no medical care at all would suck - bad. So I picked "Mayo Clinic doctors" -- but if basic medical care is included, I'd swap that out for the greenhouse/pool table (who needs a skylight when you can go hang out with a book in your greenhouse?). The workout center was also a last-minute cancel - I could have worked it in with a little playing around (ditch the pool table, etc.) to fit into 35 points, but 5 million is a lot. You can give yourself a fantastic workout without equipment... so I'd just do that instead.

It occurs to me that I have taken this far too seriously...

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Perhaps you girls should pick Barry Bonds - he's quite affordable.

Give it 3 months without seeing any male and he'll start looking very attractive. :devil:
I had to wiki him. It doesn't mention much about his educational background and it mentions steroid use. Considering the side effects of steroids, he might very well be the worst of both worlds.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I had to wiki him. It doesn't mention much about his educational background and it mentions steroid use. Considering the side effects of steroids, he might very well be the worst of both worlds.

Does it help that he was infamous for being a world-class jerk even before the steroids? :p