• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your birth number?

I

Infinite Bubble

Some vaguely relevant test based on a calculation with your date of birth. There a 9 different types, sort of like enneagram.

This is the site with the descriptions and calculation:

http://www.personalityquiz.net/horoscopes/birthnumbers.htm

And how to find out what yours is:

To figure out your birth number, add up the numbers in your birth date, like in the example, until there is only one digit.
Example:

March 20, 1950

3 + 20 + 1950 = 1973 = 1 + 9 + 7 + 3 = 20 = 2 + 0 = 2

The birth number in this example is '2', 'the peacemaker'.

Turns out I'm a 5 in enneagram and birth number.

Do you relate to the description of your number in any way?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3- the life of the party.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
eww... hipsters TOTALLY ruined the title of mine... non-conformist :sick:

kids these days ruin EVERYTHING :thelook:

whether or not descriptions describe properly (all are appropriately vague to describe just about anybody), the titles are downright dreadful... plus, when you're born means nothing... NOTHING I say! :holy:

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
7 The intellectual
7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana

I'm a 9 for enneagram.I agree with some of this, but a few sentences are totally off. Is Joan Baez still alive? Otherwise its dead people FTW! Sorry couldn't resist!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OMG digital roots! I'm obsessed with finding them whenever numbers appear anywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_root

Anyway:

1 The originator
1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lessons to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Sounds a bit like me, mostly the ability to come up with ideas (and hoping they're original). Once I'm set on an ideas, it can be hard to move me from them until I get bored and move onto something else. The difference here is that I'm too lazy to put them into action. Also I'm not as bossy and arrogant as these people sound. :( And I'm more open-minded than them, too. I mean I can be set on ideas but it's not like I'm going to reject the criticism of someone else...although I would feel a bit insulted since I'm a bit of a defensive person.

I'm a 7 on the Enneagram. :)

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
8 - The Big Shot

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
9, the performer. :laugh: i don't think so.

Stumblebum

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7x8
Instinctual Variant
sp
8 The big shot
8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

More or less. I'm not too professional though.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
1 The originator
1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lessons to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
8 The big shot

8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbra Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"2- The Peacemaker."

No. :dry:

pmj85

4 - The 'Something I can't remember'.

Traditional and conservative?

:fpalm:

W

WALMART

Seven, the intellectual.

It has been theorized I'm a five. Congruent sentiment.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
1 The originator

Meh. :dry:

G

garbage

9 The performer
9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving foundation.

Famous 9's: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley McLaine, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Carter, Elvis Presley​

Wow, this actually describes me insanely well.

Therefore, this personality theory is accurate for everyone and ought to be studied rigorously, taken seriously, and blindly adhered to.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7 The intellectual
7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana

errr... fixed? on the other hand, skimmed through the others and none really fit except perhaps half of the 3 and 2 descriptions.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9 The performer
9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving foundation.

Famous 9's: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley McLaine, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Carter, Elvis Presley

I just grilled a promoter with a friend. We sat down in her stand, asked her questions about her product she couldn't answer, then took her place and promoted the product while grilling each other for fun. When she left, my friend told me she was crying. He has better eye sight.

Ahem. So.. I'm not sure about the loving and generous part.
maybe. I'm not exactly a good person. I think.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just grilled a promoter with a friend. We sat down in her stand, asked her questions about her product she couldn't answer, then took her place and promoted the product while grilling each other for fun. When she left, my friend told me she was crying. He has better eye sight.

Ahem. So.. I'm not sure about the loving and generous part.
maybe. I'm not exactly a good person. I think.

The man always makes me deal with salespeople who come to the house because I sit and watch their presentations critically and point out everything that they're doing wrong and give them tips on how to improve it... I don't think we've ever had one get all the way through their presentation before leaving yet :laugh:

what's worse is that we've both worked sales as well :doh:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The man always makes me deal with salespeople who come to the house because I sit and watch their presentations critically and point out everything that they're doing wrong and give them tips on how to improve it... I don't think we've ever had one get all the way through their presentation before leaving yet :laugh:

what's worse is that we've both worked sales as well :doh:
Everyone needs sales skills. Everything in life is sales, in the end.