• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your birth number?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Everyone needs sales skills. Everything in life is sales, in the end.

I've always thought that I was doing them a favor, but they never seem to see it that way... ingrates :sadbanana:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I've always thought that I was doing them a favor, but they never seem to see it that way... ingrates :sadbanana:

She was crying dude. I don't know. Part of me was just like 'hey, but we were just having fun!'. Another would come by with a warm drink. and be nice to her. But I usually only give that part of me to people I care about. So, that's been a rather rarefied realm, in a sense.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She was crying dude. I don't know. Part of me was just like 'hey, but we were just having fun!'. Another would come by with a warm drink. and be nice to her. But I usually only give that part of me to people I care about. So, that's been a rather rarefied realm, in a sense.

crying just isn't nice... it takes the fun out of situations for everyone else :nono:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1 The originator
1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lessons to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
3 The life of the party
3's are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don't always see them through. They like others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.

Famous 3's: Alan Alda, Ann Landers, Bill Cosby, Melanie Griffith, Salvador Dali, Jodi Foster

I wish! Well, maybe I'm the life of the party for about 30 minutes and then I have to run and hide on my couch because I've been completely overwhelmed. Or I pass out (if drinking--haha. I'm a light weight).

S

Society

2 The peacemaker
2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than be in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2 - "The Peacemaker"

Yeah....not feelin' it.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
7 The intellectual
7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

The bold was actually fitting for me... The italicized was laughable. :)

Scissorhands

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
3- The life of the party.

No. Not even remotely close.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4. Like my enneagram :ninja:

And no, the description on the site does not fit me.

IllusoryReverie

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4 - the conservative

Some of the information from the description fits. I don't feel that I'm that organized, procedural, and active overall though. A different description more than likely would have been more suitable.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
8. Kyahaha... - Right...