• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Hogwarts House do you belong to?

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1st test - Hufflepuffing away
2nd test - Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw

L

LadyLazarus

Quiz #1 :Your in-depth results are:

Gryffindor - 13
Ravenclaw - 9
Slytherin - 8
Hufflepuff - 6

Quiz #2 :You Scored as Slytherin
Congradulations! Since you're a Slytherin, you nearly always get what you want, and that's because of your serious ambition! This means that you'll more than likely be happy in life. You use your cunning to your advantage too, but so what? Slytherins have a bad reputation for being a bunch of jerks, but some are just misunderstood. There are plenty of kind Slytherins out there who have that cunning ambition in them! ...Right?

Slytherin
62%
Gryffindor
50%
Hufflepuff
45%
Ravenclaw
33%

Quiz #3:
Gryffindor:61

Ravenclaw:39

Hufflepuff:31

Slytherin:89

So, 1 for Gryffindor and 2 for Slytherin(wow these actually match my pottermore results in frequency).

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quiz 1
Hufflepuff (Now that's a first) - 13
Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 9

Quiz 2
Hufflepuff (Now it's not...) 48%
Slytherin 43%
Ravenclaw 43%
Gryffindor 30%

Quiz 3
slytherin.jpg

Slytherin – 72
Ravenclaw – 47
Gryffindor – 46
Hufflepuff – 34

I got Slytherin at Pottermore. My favorite is the HelloQuizzy one with mixed houses. I get Slytherdor there. I'd probably get kicked out of Hufflepuff.

á´…eparted

passages
HP-Ravenclaw.jpg

Your in-depth results are:Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 12
Hufflepuff - 11
Slytherin - 8

---------------------------------------
You Scored as Hufflepuff[/FONT][/COLOR]
8998_4587.JPG

Congradulations! There's not a friendlier person out there than you, is there? You're in Hufflepuff, the hard working house, which means you actually get things done! You accept new people with a smile and are very friendly. You're extremely loyal to your family and friends, and you nearly always tell the truth. These are things people look for in a friend. Who cares if you don't win the house cup on a regular basis? You have loyalty and the trust of others, and that's what matters!

Hufflepuff
75%
Ravenclaw
60%
Slytherin
52%
Gryffindor
35%
---------------------

ravenclaw.jpg

Ravenclaw: 78
Hufflepuff: 68
Slytherin: 59
Gryffindor: 54

Not surprising. I'd fit well into Ravelclaw or Hufflepuff more or less equally, but I think I'd do better in the former. I actually might get put in Slytherin if someone were to really get deep in to my psyche.

I'd be the worst Gryffindor person ever :laugh:. Not a chance in hell I'd end up there.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ravenclaw - 12
Slytherin - 10
Gryffindor - 6
Hufflepuff - 4

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The sorting hat says:

Slytherin

To put this result on your web page, copy this text and paste it into your html code.

Your in-depth results are:

Slytherin - 12
Hufflepuff - 11
Gryffindor - 9
Ravenclaw - 8

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
so only the first test worked for me: gryffindor. surprising that one, thought i'd be ravenclaw but i'm flattered anyway to be called 'brave, chivalrous or courageous' :p tbh didn't know what to expect with the results because i was harsh with some of the answers and thought it might end up being slytherin, and other times i had really nice answers that would suggest hufflepuff.

EDIT: just saw this actually:

Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 11
Ravenclaw - 10
Hufflepuff - 9

so i guess i was a cross!

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Gryffindor
Slytherin

I'm an INFP :)

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
HP-Gryffindor.jpg

Gryffindor - 13
Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin - 10

N/A

Gryffindor - 83
Hufflepuff - 68
Ravenclaw - 69
Slytherin - 76

thetk

MBTI Type
xNTP
Ravenclaw (88)
Gryffindor (62)
Slytherin (59)
Hufflepuff (56)

Mildly unsurprising. I expected Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff to be first and last respectively—the toss up was affinity towards Gryffindor or Slytherin.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hehee, here's an oldie but goody for you fans.
Myself? I've never read a single Harry Potter book nor watched any of the movies :p
I found this test at The Ultimate Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz (with percentages)

The Ultimate Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz (with percentages)
Your Result: Hufflepuff

77%
result
Hufflepuffs value loyalty, hard work, dedication, fair play, humility, kindness, honesty, patience, and desire close familial relationships and friendships.

53%Ravenclaw

43%Gryffindor

34%Slytherin

Last edited:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Gryffindor-47
Hufflepuff-52
Ravenclaw-80
Slytherin-44

I think this is kinda right though Id place a higher score for hufflepuff and gryffindor and a lower for ravenclaw. I think all of thise houses are pretty even for me.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Quiz 1:

It’s results in depth are:

Slytherin - 13
Gryffindor - 12
Ravenclaw - 10
Hufflepuff - 8

Quiz 3 : the quiz 3 I did the last time! :)

The sorting hat says...

Ravenclaw!

Ravenclaw = 72
Hufflepuff = 68
Gryffindor = 54
Slytherin = 45

Can’t take the second one :mellow: but I take Ultimate hogwart house test and I got ravenclaw ;)

Your Result: Ravenclaw

84%

Ravenclaws value wisdom, intelligence, wit, creativity, originality, individuality, introspection, and desire knowledge and learning.

58%
Slytherin

54%
Gryffindor

44%
Hufflepuff