• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Of Villain Are You? (4 question test)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want 5:26 minutes of my life back!

No, really, if I'd known you were going to post that as a reply I would have started this thread in arts & entertainment.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you are a psycho.

You are the good guy’s worst nightmare, the haunt of horror movies, the purposeless evil-doer. Whether you have a creepy cackle and unblinking eyes or a deceptively calm and cool demeanor, your insanity makes your victims’ skin prickle with gooseflesh.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am stuck betwixt psycho and lady burglar.... although I refuse to be bound by the rules of such a silly test. (What IS evil, anyway?)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Supervillain!

(Seems accurate. If I was a villain, I'd have plans and principles guiding them, even if they were evil plans and twisted principles)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yyou are a mole. A traitor is in our midst! A deceiver of the first rank, you prefer to get close to your enemy and destroy him with an inside job. You may pose as a friend, a sidekick, or even a mentor. Only watch out, lest the protagonist detect your treachery.

Foolish test.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a psycho.

You are the good guy’s worst nightmare, the haunt of horror movies, the purposeless evil-doer. Whether you have a creepy cackle and unblinking eyes or a deceptively calm and cool demeanor, your insanity makes your victims’ skin prickle with gooseflesh.

N

NPcomplete

You are a lady burglar.

Even when you make off with the queen’s jewels, you’re polite enough to leave a clue to who you are and what you’ll do next. Perhaps you just like to mess with the hero’s mind, but the fact is you’ll choose the fun of a chase over sadistic slaughter any day.

Quite possibly. :laugh:

Silly test, nonetheless.

Mole

Permabanned
You are Satan and would prefer to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If your number is between 3.6 and 4, you are a gentleman (or lady) burglar. Even when you make off with the queen’s jewels, you’re polite enough to leave a clue to who you are and what you’ll do next. Perhaps you just like to mess with the hero’s mind, but the fact is you’ll choose the fun of a chase over sadistic slaughter any day.

Atomic Fiend

If your number is between 3.6 and 4, you are a gentleman (or lady) burglar. Even when you make off with the queen’s jewels, you’re polite enough to leave a clue to who you are and what you’ll do next. Perhaps you just like to mess with the hero’s mind, but the fact is you’ll choose the fun of a chase over sadistic slaughter any day.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
If your number is between 1.6 and 2.5, you are a mole. A traitor is in our midst! A deceiver of the first rank, you prefer to get close to your enemy and destroy him with an inside job. You may pose as a friend, a sidekick, or even a mentor. Only watch out, lest the protagonist detect your treachery.

Sci-Co Well yeah. I’m mean well organized evildoers with plans are usually the delusional ones that think they’re doing the right thing. Psycho villains are just bored and want to have some fun and fun in a well ordered society comes from chaos. Murder and mayhem, at least psycho villains hold no illusions about their aims.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
you are a gentleman burglar. Even when you make off with the queen’s jewels, you’re polite enough to leave a clue to who you are and what you’ll do next. Perhaps you just like to mess with the hero’s mind, but the fact is you’ll choose the fun of a chase over sadistic slaughter any day.