• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iPersonic

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's calling me an INFP. I AM NOT QUIET. :dry:

Your personality type: "Dreamy Idealist"

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Careers that could fit you include:

Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Harmony Seeking Idealist

princess.venus

MBTI Type
ENFJ
ENFJ

I am very extroverted, very feeling, very judging, and in the middle between sensor and intuitive. I'm still learning more about this stuff. If anybody wants to help, that would be great!

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Yup. :yes:

Your personality type: "Spontaneous Idealist"

Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselors, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Your personality type: "Reliable Realist"

ISTJ:
2usc079.jpg

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Sounds very right. :cool:

G

Glycerine

INTJ. I keep getting INTJ on tests... what the heck??? But then again I have been told that I have some similarities w/ Sheldon (INTJ?) from "The Big Bang Theory". :blush: That's not the most flattering comparison.

Independent Thinker
Independent, original, analytical and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

sleepy

Ah, fuck, I must srsly have missed a few turns on this one, talk about getting it all wrong. Lolz. I've obviously spent too much time on the net lately..

Your personality type: "Groundbreaking Thinker"

Creative, resourceful and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues and may be into 'one-up-manship'. They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

z1ug6.jpg

G

garbage

Your personality type: "Spontaneous Idealist"

Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselors, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers.

E - 4 ticks from the end
N - all the way at the end
F - 2 ticks from the end
P - 4 ticks from the end

What strange names they give the types in this test

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personality type: "Sensitive Doer"

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Artists, musicians, composers, designers, child care workers, social workers, counselors, teachers, veterinarians, forest rangers, naturalists, bookkeepers, carpenters, personal service workers, clerical supervisors, secretaries, dental and medical staffers, waiters and waitresses, chefs, nurses, mechanics, physical therapists, x-ray technicians.

fdsafdas.jpg

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
ENTP, usually I'm pretty radical in my functions, especially N and T, in this test I was close to the middle in all of them.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Results - 41 Questions :shock:.

Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"

Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
entp, as always
Though my extroversion tends to vary, I'm in a 'low E phase' right now. But function/mental processes wise it's always the network (ne) first.
And depending on the test I have more or less N.
Though It seems to me that i'm all N, as the S answers I give aren't things that came naturally but personality traits I added. I mean not personnality atoms, as they're all made up of ne/ti systems. Assuming base principles connected into networks and in a constant feedback loop with the data extrapolated from experience. I wouldn't call that S in the least, but maybe that's just me.

oh and P at 100%, same for T. Usually tests pick up on my Fe giving me 8-12%F, not this one apparently.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I came out as the 'good natured realist' and isfj. my s and f were close to the middle. The thing I can say is very few of the jobs listed as suggestion for my personality appeal to me. Maaybeee paralegal, but definitely NOT childcare worker! How is an I person going to handle a dose of loud and energetic preschoolers all day everyday as a profession anyway? :doh: I wouldn't mind working in a nursing home/ senior center as a volunteer or as part-time worker though. Or visiting elders or doing hospice work, if they would have me.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I didn't really read through it, but they didn't put 'rich heir to a shady corporation' in the possible carreers, did they?

I want that one

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Individualistic Doer (ISTP)

I've seen this description word-for-word somewhere else. Can't quite remember where it was, though :/

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Dynamic Thinker.

Assertive and outspoken -- they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.