• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Mental Muscle Diagram

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am curious how it determines the size and location of the bubbles.
However the intuition circle, even though it was 2nd, was slightly bigger than the feeling circle which was first. And the Thinking circle, which was last, was slightly bigger than the sensation circle which was 3rd. :shrug:
This is my reading: Size is not an indicator of dominance. The order is given by ... the order. (i.e. in your example, FNST, though you only need the F and N and I/E split to determine type.)
Some of the order is arbitrarily derived. So, if you have a Dom Judging function, your other judging function will be listed fourth, perceiving functions sandwiched in between.

The sizes indicate strength of preference within a dichotomy (not overall). So you would compare size of iNtuition v Sensing and Thinking v feeling, but not, say feeling v intuition.
The split across the vertical indicates extent of introverted v extroverted use.

It's not perfect, but I much prefer this visual representation over a string of "best-fit" types or list of function "strengths". Much richer/denser. Also a good graphic representation of how balanced the personality is.

I had a inkling that judging functions would tend to share similar orientation (intuitively, this makes sense to me) and it seems to be the case, though more data is needed.

I'm not sure if I've ever taken a test (and I've taken a lot of them) where there were so many questions where my real answer was "well, both, obviously" or "I don't care about either".
Yes. The design is flawed (as with almost all of these tests) in that one is forced to choose between options which are far from mutually exclusive or opposed. That is a fault of the underlying theory.
A more accurate result would be obtained if they measured strength of response to each option independently.

Last edited:
P

Phantonym

2ymhp2d.png

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I always get INFP on this test. Fi >> Te because I could care less about making sure others are following rules. As long as you're not hurting me or anyone, I don't care how you go about getting the job done.

Actually my function order on this test would probably be something like Fi > Ti > Ni > Si. Definitely more introverted than extraverted.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
attachment.php

Ni> Te> Fe> Si

It suggests INTJ, secondly INFJ.

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
mmd.jpg

INFJ? Shadow functions must be acting up at the moment. :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gave me INFJ, followed by ENFJ...

I give up on the pic, cant be bothered.

Intuition: fairly large and way to the left (I)
Feeling: humongous but balanced
Thinking: tiny but balanced
Sensation: close to all the way to the left (I) and average sized.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Ok here is the serious one:

How the hell did I get INTJ? And then second closest is ENTJ?

I tried to be very honest with my answers, I expected ISFJ in all honesty. But INTJ? How ridiculous, I dont even like most of the so called INTJ's on here or elswhere, with a few notable exceptions, (not relevant of course just thought id let the air know). Plus im the most obvious feeler around, at least in my opinion.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm... that was pretty interesting, though i did get stuck on a few questions where i wanted to agree with both statements so went somewhere in the middle but i think that may have been the wrong way to do it as it stated if you disagreed with both you should place your mark somewhere in the middle. Maybe i should have just gone more extreme or at least centered...idk. But anyway.

I got INFP (i often get infp on tests) with secondary as INFJ (not so frequent)

your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and slightly introverted
your tertiary (third) is Sensation and slightly introverted
your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

Eek...the attachment is stuck to me...get rid of it

Attachments

• mmd-frame.gif
    mmd-frame.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 132

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ and close to INFJ

your dominant function is iNtuition and very introverted
your auxiliary (second most important) is Thinking and very introverted
your tertiary (third) is Feeling and very introverted
your inferior (fourth) is Sensation and very introverted

lol

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You combine the letters to get your personality type - i.e.:xSxP

From the way you answered the questionnaire, the MMDI thinks your personality is closest to ESTP

mmd.jpg

You use them all, but your preferred style is as an action-oriented leader. Action-oriented leadership involves taking action and leading by example.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ESTP on this. Not surprising. I'm def an introvert but I ride that line on a lot of tests.

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
From the way you answered the questionnaire, the MMDI thinks your personality is closest to INFP,5 and 2nd closest to INFJ. If your closest personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognise it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realisation of some personal ideals.

1784z

1785W