• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Mental Muscle Diagram

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This test (very short) has been posted before, but I'd really like to see the MMDI graphics vs type in one thread, plsthx.

Attachments

• mmdi.jpg
    mmdi.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 113

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
10gl991.png

[MENTION=48]rhinosaur[/MENTION] : twins?!???

Last edited:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I got INTP. Mine looks just like [MENTION=14676]Ism[/MENTION] 's but everything is a bit closer to the center line. I'm borderline N/S.

Edit: Oh, ok, fine, I'll post a pic.

intp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah, I didn't know that diagram was personalized too....

It seems to think I have Fi and Se, weird.....

Edit: Will figure out how to fix the pic when I'm awake maybe. Basically Ne+Ti+Fi+Se

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
200b975.png

I got INFwut?

Oops, I mean INFP. That typo is so easy to make.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
mmd-frame.gif

INTX

Edit: I give up. How do you upload an image?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Unfortunately, you can't just copy the graphic from that site. You need to take a screen dump and crop the bit you want, then upload that. Bit of a palaver, I'm afraid.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it said i was infp or infj

i think i'm a bad test taker tho...i can't commit to the answers that are without doubt.

edit: grrr i can't get the img to copy right

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INFP, with INFJ the second option they gave me

However the intuition circle, even though it was 2nd, was slightly bigger than the feeling circle which was first. And the Thinking circle, which was last, was slightly bigger than the sensation circle which was 3rd. :shrug:

G

garbage

2NMlf.png

INFJ, second INFP

I really like building better relationships between people I really like finding logical flaws in theories or explanations
[...]
I feel satisfied when others follow the correct procedures I feel satisfied when I can adhere to my personal values
mmm.. logical flaws and correct procedures.. :drool:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I'm not sure if I've ever taken a test (and I've taken a lot of them) where there were so many questions where my real answer was "well, both, obviously" or "I don't care about either".

In the end, it gave me INFP first, and INTP second. In truth, it's the opposite.

ygolo

My termites win
MMDI-diagram.png

It said, 1st INTP, 2nd INTJ. It seems my metal muscles are all introverted. Ti-Ni-Si-Fi...this is what I got even on the crude DOS based MMDI that was being developed many years back.

I am curious how it determines the size and location of the bubbles.