• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Morality Test

ygolo

My termites win
http://www.outofservice.com/morality

My results:
http://www.outofservice.com/moralit...itical2=82&social2=69&o=53&c=47&e=4&a=57&n=66

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 68, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 68 of them.

You chose to rate another person, in addition to yourself. This other person's overall morality score is 71, meaning that they are roughly as conservative or liberal as you are.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
You believe that the government's current positions are balanced, fair, and just.
The other person tends to hold progressive/liberal values, but is more traditional on some aspects.

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

You typically don't seek out new experiences.
You are neither organized or disorganized.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.
You tend to become anxious or nervous.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Results page

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 57, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating.

Your values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

You are relatively open to new experiences.
You probably have a messy desk!
You find it easy to criticize others.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

Last edited:

Within

Permabanned
21crymt.jpg

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
The thing looks massively bugged when it shows the liberal / conservative bars. It gave me a very politically conservative thing which I couldn't understand, but socially and overall very liberal. I then returned to last page, just made two minor changes (set two questions one point higher) and then the bars were already completely different: now politically and still also socially totally liberal but overall extremely conservative. Makes no sense at all.

So I don't know how reliable the other results are.

very slightly leaning to closed-mindedness
rather disorganized
extremely introverted
somewhat disagreeable
exact middle of calm or nervous

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 71, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
You believe that the government's current positions are balanced, fair, and just.
The other person tends to hold progressive/liberal values, but is more traditional on some aspects.

You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.
You probably remain calm under tense situations.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 72, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 72 of them.

You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

KDude

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 65, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 65 of them.

When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

===

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
You are generally relaxed.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You believe that the government is too conservative and do not agree with many of the current practices and policies.

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
You are neither organized or disorganized.
You are neither particularly social or reserved.
You tend to consider the feelings of others.

So I'm a classic liberal and xLxAI. :laugh:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This was a great test, thanks a lot for it [MENTION=825]ygolo[/MENTION].

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 74, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 74 of them.

-You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
-When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws are too restrictive and are much too conservative.
-You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

Personality survey results:

-You typically don't seek out new experiences.
-You are neither organized or disorganized.
-You tend to shy away from social situations.
-You find it easy to criticize others.
-You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Moral

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 47, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 47 of them.

You believe that the government's current positions are generally balanced and fair, but disagree with a few of its practices.

Personality

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 74, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 74 of them.

You are well-organized, and are reliable.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

G

Ginkgo

By “moral” we mean those aspects of thought and behavior that relate to commonly accepted notions of right and wrong, and to selfish and unselfish actions. One need not be religious to be “moral,” although religions do tend to espouse moral codes of behavior. We have broken down your results into two sub-categories: political/economic morals and social morals.

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 56, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 56 of them.

You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

Personality Survey Results

You find it easy to express irritation with others.
You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

G

garbage

lrbJc.png

On the personality scale, I got "dinged" on "openness" because I'm not "sophisticated" in art, literature, or music. I kinda took that to be that I don't consider myself an expert or a snob in any of that stuff. The typical "wine-tasting" mentality just.. isn't my thing :sick:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 72, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 72 of them.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 6, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 6 of them.

You prefer traditional values and are not very tolerant of different views.

You find it easy to express irritation with others.
You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to know why when I say abortion should always be legal, homosexuals are probably usually born that way, birth control should be widely available, and gun control is necessary how that makes me conservative and traditional. Because I don't think divorce is always right? Because I think the death penalty is necessary in some circumstances? Because I believe some behaviors ARE largely genetic and not always environmental?

I think I'm actually a moderate/centrist with social morality. People who take this test must all be super-duper liberal pants.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The thing looks massively bugged when it shows the liberal / conservative bars. It gave me a very politically conservative thing which I couldn't understand, but socially and overall very liberal. I then returned to last page, just made two minor changes (set two questions one point higher) and then the bars were already completely different: now politically and still also socially totally liberal but overall extremely conservative. Makes no sense at all.

So I don't know how reliable the other results are.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH MINE. It leaned toward politically liberal, slightly toward socially liberal...then it said overall very conservative.

I was like...um...what?

I wanted to capture the picture and post it, but it would be too much trouble, it wouldn't just let me copy image...but yeah my political bar was moderately in the liberal hemisphere, my social bar was mildly center-left...and my last bar was almost completely conservative.

xisnotx

Permabanned
52 percentile
Close minded
Disorganized
Introverted
Neither overly forgiving nor overly critical
Neither calm nor nervous