• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The One Question MBTI Personality Test

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll choose my top 3

ENTP: "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 5% of the total population.

ESTJ: "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 13% of the total population.

ESTP: "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 13% of the total population.

S

Society

...INFJ...

for the record, i think that might have to do with a discrepancy in semantics...

B

beyondaurora

Well, that was easy. ENFP.

Now to find someone to play charades with me... :blush:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
ENTJ: "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 5% of the total population.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Top Three
INTJ
INFJ
INTP

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lmao at this test.

So
1. ENFJ
2. INFJ
3. ISFJ
4. ISTP

Conclusion: I must must must be an FJ, it's too likely to be a coincidence :p

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't view the test, but if I had the choice, I'd play Poker. Can someone please tell me what type that is?

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My version of the test would be the following.

Are you an

a) ESFP
b) ESFJ
c) ESTP
d) ESTJ
e) ENFP
f) ENFJ
g) ENTP
h) ENTJ
i) ISFP
j) ISFJ
k) ISTP
l) ISTJ
m) INFP
n) INFJ
o) INTP
p) INTJ

(saving the best for last!) :dry:

nos4a2

It’s nice to only have to deal with one question for a change, though you have to admit, it’s a pretty long question.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
-_- You don't say? Could you tell me what MBTI type that is?