• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The One Question MBTI Personality Test

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
IT DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE OPTION OF TRYING A NEW RECIPE.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Bahaha, close enough. ENTP, and then my second pick would have given me ESTP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm glad I overthought it. It actually looks from my self-created list that I'd rather do things or talk about things than actually spend a lot of time contemplating specific ideas. So "do things" in that list would probably be like "talk to a friend" (INFP) or "PARTICIPATE in an art class" (ISFP)...where we can just change art to cooking or dancing or yoga.

So IxFP.

I win.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Fail for me. Fail for ESTJ hubs too. It was the second last one he picked.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Got INFJ. (Contemplate your perfect home for INTJ? Wtf?)

There was no option for debating the finer aspects of gull identification, so...

wolfy

awsm
Quietly speculate on practical ideas was my first choice. istj for me.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

There was no option for debating the finer aspects of gull identification, so...

Well that's where I was thrown by it saying "participate in an art class" and I immediately thought of my college art classes. However, I didn't think about how I willingly spend a lot of my time walking around art MUSEUMS, vintage stores, book stores and restaurants or bars; learning to cook or taking yoga classes. And I realized all that probably strongly points to "participate in an art class" even if that's not what it specifically says.

But I also am a chit-chatter, otherwise I wouldn't be on forums so much or even talk to strangers in bars, so yeah, I'm tied for that and "have a conversation with a friend."

Maybe you're would be the ENTP one about discussing the way the world works...

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp

Yeah, I got INFJ too (though I actually can understand why contemplating your perfect home would be for INTJ, since I do that sometimes, even to the point of designing it on Google SketchUp once).

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ

152i1yt.gif

Haha I'm sorry. That was just too perfect. :D

Sorry mods. I won't be surprised if this gets moved

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I got INFJ too (though I actually can understand why contemplating your perfect home would be for INTJ, since I do that sometimes, even to the point of designing it on Google SketchUp once).

On second thought, I have done that as well. I am certainly quite obsessive about how I arrange things in my room, at the very least.

152i1yt.gif

Haha I'm sorry. That was just too perfect. :D

Sorry mods. I won't be surprised if this gets moved

I chuckled. :)

G

garbage

(Contemplate your perfect home for INTJ? Wtf?).
(though I actually can understand why contemplating your perfect home would be for INTJ, since I do that sometimes, even to the point of designing it on Google SketchUp once).
On second thought, I have done that as well. I am certainly quite obsessive about how I arrange things in my room, at the very least.
I've got a floorplan for the place that I'm going to move into in a lil' while, sitting right in front of me. I've been scoping out furniture and rugs and everything and figuring out where it's going to go and how it's going to look. I might even say that I've.. enjoyed the process.

Oh shit.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISFP

I'm all for thinking about improving the world, but I do that shit all the time. An art class sounds more fun.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am either an esfp or esfj then

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
INFP: "Questor". High capacity for caring. Calm and pleasant face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ygolo

My termites win
Gee. Intp. Shocking.

You like playing chess that much?

My first choice gave me ENTP. Second choice gave me INFP. Third choice ISTJ, and only the fourth choice was INTP. Ironically, the fifth was ESFP.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
I felt equally strong about "Play chess" and "Head out for the country" so that makes me INTP or ISTP.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pfft. I figured out which statement was for which type before I clicked on the answers [there was an error margin -- I got about 12 out of 16 right]. What type does that make me? :p

G

garbage

Pfft. I figured out which statement was for which type before I clicked on the answers [there was an error margin -- I got about 12 out of 16 right]. What type does that make me? :p

Depends on how you actually answered the question

;)