• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Game of Thrones character are you?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sansa Stark
You scored 320 Adaptability, 210 Humor, 100 Integrity and 180 Activity!
Soothe the wrath and tame the fury, teach us all a kinder way.

You are Sansa Stark.

You are a dreamer, first and foremost. You love to live in a fantasy world whenever possible, though you are able to face reality when it is required. You are graceful and polite, always able to make a good impression on those you meet. You are gentle and wish the world weren't such a violent place. Your desire to be kind to all does have its downside, though - you don't think a lie can be harmful if it is meant in kindness. That is not always the case. You are romantic, courteous, and composed.

You are also similar to Catelyn Stark and Bran Stark. Your polar opposite is Jon Snow.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 320% on Adaptability, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 210% on Humor, higher than 53% of your peers.

You scored 100% on Integrity, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 180% on Activity, higher than 64% of your peers.

WTF?? Sounds like INFP.

She gets more interesting later on, actually. She should have some really good scenes next season. One of my favorite in the series, actually.
But yeah, she's not an ENTP.

I also think people are too hard on her as a character just because she's not a badass tomboy. If she seems a little princessy at first, that's because, well, she kinda was. She's smarter than people think, and the thing is, she grows as a person, as we all do. I expect by the end of the series, she's going to do something awesome.

Speculation, but based very heavily on spoilers.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scored 290 Adaptability, 180 Humor, 180 Integrity and 170 Activity!

Sobbing, he took another step.

You are Samwell Tarly.

Also known as "Sam the Slayer", you are often a big mess. You are easily scared and less than enthusiastic toward any sort of physical activity. However, you have plenty of other talents. You are a highly intellectual person and you love to read. You are kind and gentle and willing to go to great lengths to care for those you love. You are also willing to face your fears when absolutely necessary. You are insecure, affectionate, and well-read.

Love the quote, hehe.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Jaimie Lannister 95%
You are Jaimie Lannister. A great warrior, you are both skilled and mocking. You look out for your family, and are no coward, but you are also vain and cruel

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Jaimie Lannister. A great warrior, you are both skilled and mocking. You look out for your family, and are no coward, but you are also vain and cruel.

Jaimie Lannister 85%
Khal Drogo 80%
Tyrion Lannister 75%
Daenerys Targaryen 70%
Eddard Stark 65%
John Snow 60%
Robert Baratheon 50%
Petyr Baelish 40%
Joffrey Lannister 25%

I was hoping for Daenarys, but I actually kind of like Jaime.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Scored as Eddard Stark
You are Eddard Stark. King of the North, you are very honorable and a loyal friend. However, this kindness and nobility, although admirable qualities, may end up hurting you in the long run.

Eddard Stark
80%
John Snow
65%
Daenerys Targaryen
60%
Tyrion Lannister
60%
Jaimie Lannister
35%
Khal Drogo
35%
Petyr Baelish
30%
Robert Baratheon
20%
Joffrey Lannister
10%

mcgooglian

MBTI Type
ISTP
You Scored as Tyrion Lannister
You are Tyrion Lannister, nicknamed The Imp. From a long line of evildoers, your upbringing has made you bitter yet honest. You use your intelligence to your advantage, and have a good heart deep down

Eddard Stark
60%
Khal Drogo
60%
Daenerys Targaryen
60%
Tyrion Lannister
60%
Petyr Baelish
50%
Robert Baratheon
45%
Jaimie Lannister
40%
John Snow
30%
Joffrey Lannister
20%

L

LadyLazarus

You Scored as John Snow
You are John Snow. The bastard son of Eddard Stark, you were brought up in his household and treated as his son, however, you soon swore an oath to serve on the wall and defend your country.

John Snow
55%
Tyrion Lannister
45%
Jaimie Lannister
45%
Daenerys Targaryen
45%
Joffrey Lannister
35%
Petyr Baelish
30%
Khal Drogo
25%
Robert Baratheon
25%
Eddard Stark
20%

They got the bastard part right.

2nd test:
Catelyn Stark
You scored 190 Adaptability, 190 Humor, 180 Integrity and 140 Activity!
Let them have their songs, if it makes them brave.

You are Catelyn Stark.

You are a quiet, family-oriented person, and a great representation of the Tully house words: family, duty, and honor. You can be brave when the situation requires it, though you are a constant worrier. You are protective (sometimes over-protective) of your loved ones and you have a strong moral compass. However, you are not particularly forgiving. You are willing to take action against anyone who betrays you, your family, or your friends. You are steadfast, loving, and dutiful.

You are also similar to Eddard Stark and Samwell Tarly. Your polar opposite is Jaime Lannister.

Last edited:

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was not expecting this, I am amused

You Scored as Jaimie Lannister
You are Jaimie Lannister. A great warrior, you are both skilled and mocking. You look out for your family, and are no coward, but you are also vain and cruel.

Jaimie Lannister
85%
Tyrion Lannister
80%
John Snow
60%
Eddard Stark
60%
Robert Baratheon
55%
Daenerys Targaryen
50%
Khal Drogo
45%
Petyr Baelish
40%
Joffrey Lannister
35%

(At least Joffrey is last)

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She gets more interesting later on, actually. She should have some really good scenes next season. One of my favorite in the series, actually.
But yeah, she's not an ENTP.

I also think people are too hard on her as a character just because she's not a badass tomboy. If she seems a little princessy at first, that's because, well, she kinda was. She's smarter than people think, and the thing is, she grows as a person, as we all do. I expect by the end of the series, she's going to do something awesome.

Speculation, but based very heavily on spoilers.

She is my favorite, I am currently on book 3. I think she is the dark horse.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
20z1r9z.jpg

Never read the books or watched the series, so I don't know if it's accurate.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Khal Drogo
85%
Daenerys Targaryen
85%

:hifive: exactly my double personality

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
You Scored as Jaimie Lannister

Jaimie Lannister
50%
Daenerys Targaryen
45%
John Snow
45%
Tyrion Lannister
40%
Petyr Baelish
30%
Eddard Stark
30%
Khal Drogo
30%
Robert Baratheon
20%
Joffrey Lannister
20%

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Figures. :dry: Go ahead and just kill me now and get it over with.

You are Eddard Stark. King of the North, you are very honorable and a loyal friend. However, this kindness and nobility, although admirable qualities, may end up hurting you in the long run.

Eddard Stark 80%
John Snow 75%
Daenerys Targaryen 75%
Tyrion Lannister 60%
Jaimie Lannister 50%
Khal Drogo 45%
Robert Baratheon 45%
Petyr Baelish 35%
Joffrey Lannister 25%

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Other Quiz:

Bran Stark
You scored 280 Adaptability, 170 Humor, 260 Integrity and 60 Activity!
When I sleep I turn into a wolf. Do wolves dream?

You are Bran Stark
You have big dreams in life, and you get frustrated with those who think you are unable to achieve them. You love to explore and wish for more adventure in your life. You are generally introverted when it comes to interacting with others, though you have you have been known to have a few rather crazy outbursts. You love animals and feel connected to them. You have psychic tendencies and you know far more about life, and the world, than you let on. You are adventurous, perceptive, and resolute.

You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite is Asha Greyjoy.

This sounds more like me than Jaime for sure.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the second test... hehee

Olenna Tyrell
You scored 300 Adaptability, 260 Humor, 260 Integrity and 90 Activity!
All men are fools if truth be told, but the ones in motley are far more amusing than the ones in crowns.

You are Olenna Tyrell.

Also known as the Queen of Thorns, you have quite the acerbic wit. Despite your unstoppable smart mouth, it is clear that you have a great amount of love for your family and friends. You are blunt and honest to those you like, but you don't think it's necessary to be truthful to those you don't. You are very perceptive and you have a fair amount of wisdom when it comes to people and politics. You can get away with being devious due to your innocent appearance. You enjoy social events, if only for how silly they are, and you always know how to make a grand appearance. You are caustic, calculated, and classy.

You are also similar to Tyrion Lannister and Oberyn Martell. Your polar opposite is Tywin Lannister.

You scored 300% on Adaptability, higher than 89% of your peers.
You scored 260% on Humor, higher than 83% of your peers.
You scored 260% on Integrity, higher than 66% of your peers.
You scored 90% on Activity, higher than 9% of your peers.

WOO HOO! :)

Figures. :dry: Go ahead and just kill me now and get it over with.

yeah, sayonara, sucker! :smile:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Eddard Stark
90%
John Snow
75%
Tyrion Lannister
75%
Daenerys Targaryen
65%
Jaimie Lannister
55%
Khal Drogo
50%
Petyr Baelish
45%
Robert Baratheon
40%
Joffrey Lannister
30%
----

I didn't realize I'm an ISTJ. At least I didn't get Jon Snow again like in the 2 previous tests I took.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2nd test:

Your result for The Song of Ice and Fire Personality Test ...
Bran Stark
You scored 260 Adaptability, 180 Humor, 280 Integrity and 140 Activity!
When I sleep I turn into a wolf. Do wolves dream?

You are Bran Stark
You have big dreams in life, and you get frustrated with those who think you are unable to achieve them. You love to explore and wish for more adventure in your life. You are generally introverted when it comes to interacting with others, though you have you have been known to have a few rather crazy outbursts. You love animals and feel connected to them. You have psychic tendencies and you know far more about life, and the world, than you let on. You are adventurous, perceptive, and resolute.

You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite is Asha Greyjoy.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Eddard Stark
75%
Khal Drogo
70%
Daenerys Targaryen
55%
Tyrion Lannister
50%
Jaimie Lannister
50%
Robert Baratheon
45%
John Snow
45%
Petyr Baelish
25%
Joffrey Lannister
15%

...if only I knew anything about this series. Analysis welcome haha.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Eddard Stark
75%
Khal Drogo
70%
Daenerys Targaryen
55%
Tyrion Lannister
50%
Jaimie Lannister
50%
Robert Baratheon
45%
John Snow
45%
Petyr Baelish
25%
Joffrey Lannister
15%

...if only I knew anything about this series. Analysis welcome haha.

The more noble you are, the sooner you die. Yeah, Eddard Stark works for you.