• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Game of Thrones character are you?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow. I'm positively shocked. [/sarcasm]

Tyrion Lannister
You scored 210 Adaptability, 280 Humor, 210 Integrity and 90 Activity!
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength, then it can never be your weakness.

You are Tyrion Lannister.

Also known as The Imp, you are a likeable person that many people can relate to. However, you are prone to feelings of loneliness. You have a romantic nature that is often hidden under your need to constantly show off your intelligence and sense of humor. You often get into trouble due to your inability to control your tongue - you can't resist making a clever comment when the opportunity arises, no matter what the consequence may be. You often feel like an outcast and you have great sympathy for outsiders in general. You are capable of great kindness, but you are also capable of serious malice. You have a tendency to use underhanded tactics to achieve your goals, but, for the most part, you do your best to fit your own idea of a good person. You have a strong sexual appetite. You are isolated, dynamic, and witty.

You are also similar to Olenna Tyrell and Jaime Lannister. Your polar opposite is Davos Seaworth.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Eddard Stark
You are Eddard Stark. King of the North, you are very honorable and a loyal friend. However, this kindness and nobility, although admirable qualities, may end up hurting you in the long run.

Eddard Stark 85%
Daenerys Targaryen 85%
John Snow 70%
Khal Drogo 55%
Tyrion Lannister 55%
Jaimie Lannister 40%
Robert Baratheon \35%
Petyr Baelish 20%
Joffrey Lannister 5%

945704_331584.jpg

(Tie with Daenerys, the breaker was "Are you responsible?" vs "Have you been betrayed before?" and I picked the former.)

You are Eddard Stark. King of the North, you are very honorable and a loyal friend. However, this kindness and nobility, although admirable qualities, may end up hurting you in the long run.

Eddard Stark 80%
Daenerys Targaryen 75%
Tyrion Lannister 75%
John Snow 70%
Khal Drogo 60%
Jaimie Lannister 55%
Robert Baratheon 45%
Petyr Baelish 35%
Joffrey Lannister 20%

Same result as last year, except Tyrion moved up to 3rd from 5th.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Daenerys Targaryen

You are Daenerys Targaryen. The last of the Targaryen line, you are the true heir to the iron throne. Your life has been full of struggle, but you have emerged a powerful figure, the master of dragons

Daenerys Targaryen
85%
Eddard Stark
80%
Tyrion Lannister
70%
Khal Drogo
65%
John Snow
55%
Petyr Baelish
50%
Jaimie Lannister
45%
Robert Baratheon
40%
Joffrey Lannister
35%

eclecticreject

MBTI Type
INFP
No idea who these people are, but my friend and sister like/liked this show.

You are Daenerys Targaryen. The last of the Targaryen line, you are the true heir to the iron throne. Your life has been full of struggle, but you have emerged a powerful figure, the master of dragons

Daenerys Targaryen 75%
Jaimie Lannister 70%
Eddard Stark 70%
John Snow 70%
Tyrion Lannister 70%
Joffrey Lannister 60%
Khal Drogo 60%
Petyr Baelish 55%
Robert Baratheon 45%

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There is no main king.

Really, not even Hot Pie in the Winds of Winter? Killing Cersei, Danerys and Arya Stark with poison Frey pies was no mean feat (having learned the recipe as Walder Frey's secret heir). I did not like how Arya decided to marry Ramsay Bolton, though, so I suppose she got what she deserved. And to think Benjen Stark's faceless man disguise as Daario (recently confirmed by the show) was all for naught.

Hopefully Jeyne Westerling's baby is going to kick Hot Pie's ass and establish a Stark dynasty. Very clever how the show concealed this.

I wish the rest of you guys had George R.R. Martin as your uncle so that you too could enjoy your special advance copy of the Winds of Winter. Who would have thought that Varys was a grumpkin the whole time? He's not actually a eunuch, it's just that grumpkin noses are really penes.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5

Daenerys Targaryen 95%
John Snow 80%
Tyrion Lannister 60%
Eddard Stark 60%
Petyr Baelish 55%
Robert Baratheon 55%
Khal Drogo 45%
Jaimie Lannister 35%
Joffrey Lannister 15%

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
You Scored as Benjen Stark

You are Benjen Stark. The younger brother of Eddard Stark and First Ranger of the Night's Watch, you went up north somewhere and nobody has seen you since. You're probably dead. People have increasingly strange theories of what's happened to you. They may have to wait another 6 years to find out.

Benjen Stark 95%
Tyrion Lannister 5%
Jaimie Lannister 5%
Petyr Baelish 5%
Robert Baratheon 5%
John Snow 4%
Eddard Stark 3%
Joffrey Lannister 3%

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
BAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAJAHA!!

The tv series will catch up before he's even halfway done, NO ONE WILL KNOW OUR FATES!!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The TV series confirmed that Benjen is hanging out with Danerys as Daario. Notice that he says Valar Morghullis and selects the iron coin of Braavos. Just like the Faceless Man Jaqen H'gar. It was a clever way to hide the secret from us by using a different actor, but we're not fooled.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Jaimie Lannister. A great warrior, you are both skilled and mocking. You look out for your family, and are no coward, but you are also vain and cruel.

Jaimie Lannister
75%
John Snow
60%
Eddard Stark
55%
Khal Drogo
55%
Tyrion Lannister
55%
Robert Baratheon
45%
Daenerys Targaryen
40%
Petyr Baelish
35%
Joffrey Lannister
25%

I don't watch the show; I was just bored.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Jaimie Lannister. A great warrior, you are both skilled and mocking. You look out for your family, and are no coward, but you are also vain and cruel.

Jaimie Lannister
75%
John Snow
60%
Eddard Stark
55%
Khal Drogo
55%
Tyrion Lannister
55%
Robert Baratheon
45%
Daenerys Targaryen
40%
Petyr Baelish
35%
Joffrey Lannister
25%

I don't watch the show; I was just bored.

So, how much love do you have for your siblings, exactly? I hope you don't take it to Jaime's extremes.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, how much love do you have for your siblings, exactly? I hope you don't take it to Jaime's extremes.
Haha- I have no idea what he is like at all. But my sister is one of my best friends. I would definitely protect her if she was in trouble.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Daenerys Targaryen
85%
Eddard Stark
75%
Tyrion Lannister
70%
Khal Drogo
70%
John Snow
55%
Jaimie Lannister
45%
Robert Baratheon
45%
Petyr Baelish
40%
Joffrey Lannister
15%

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha- I have no idea what he is like at all. But my sister is one of my best friends. I would definitely protect her if she was in trouble.

Jaime's love for his sister goes a little deeper than that, shall we say.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Sansa Stark
You scored 320 Adaptability, 210 Humor, 100 Integrity and 180 Activity!
Soothe the wrath and tame the fury, teach us all a kinder way.

You are Sansa Stark.

You are a dreamer, first and foremost. You love to live in a fantasy world whenever possible, though you are able to face reality when it is required. You are graceful and polite, always able to make a good impression on those you meet. You are gentle and wish the world weren't such a violent place. Your desire to be kind to all does have its downside, though - you don't think a lie can be harmful if it is meant in kindness. That is not always the case. You are romantic, courteous, and composed.

You are also similar to Catelyn Stark and Bran Stark. Your polar opposite is Jon Snow.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 320% on Adaptability, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 210% on Humor, higher than 53% of your peers.

You scored 100% on Integrity, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 180% on Activity, higher than 64% of your peers.

WTF?? Sounds like INFP.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Eddard Stark
85%
Khal Drogo
65%
Daenerys Targaryen
65%
Tyrion Lannister
45%
John Snow
45%
Robert Baratheon
40%