• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Game of Thrones character are you?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
You Scored as Daenerys Targaryen

You are Daenerys Targaryen. The last of the Targaryen line, you are the true heir to the iron throne. Your life has been full of struggle, but you have emerged a powerful figure, the master of dragons

Daenerys Targaryen
95%
John Snow
70%
Eddard Stark
65%
Jaimie Lannister
60%
Tyrion Lannister
60%
Petyr Baelish
45%
Robert Baratheon
40%
Joffrey Lannister
35%
Khal Drogo
30%

---------

As cringy as it is to say, unfortunately I probably do have more in common with her than any of the other characters. Yeah...awkward...

libby

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Scored as Jaimie Lannister
You are Jaimie Lannister. A great warrior, you are both skilled and mocking. You look out for your family, and are no coward, but you are also vain and cruel.

Jaimie Lannister 85%
Daenerys Targaryen 85%
Khal Drogo 70%
Tyrion Lannister 65%
Eddard Stark 60%
Petyr Baelish 60%
Robert Baratheon 55%
John Snow 55%
Joffrey Lannister 45%

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Quiz link doesn't work so I took one for my own hands:
[QUIZ] Which Game of Thrones Character Are You? | Variety

Result: Daenerys Targaryen

You've got dragons at your disposal, so you win! While it's nice to have firepower, you also have a good heart and the wisdom to surround yourself with knowledgeable advisers -- although that hasn't stopped you from being betrayed by your nearest and dearest in the past. Be selective about the company you keep, and trust your instincts -- they may take you all the way to the Iron Throne.

I would think so. :p

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll be taking [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] 's link then since op link didn't work for me either.

Result: Sansa Stark

People tend to think you're a pushover, but your soft exterior hides a steely resolve. First and foremost, you're a survivor, and while others may try to take advantage of you, they'll get what they deserve in the end. After all, the North remembers.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Bran Stark on the Variety one.

"You're a dreamer and an idealist who refuses to let your circumstances define you. Life might've dealt you a rough hand, but even if you sometimes feel trapped, you won't stay that way for long."

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Jon Snow. I don't even watch this

People may say you know nothing, but you hide a strong moral compass behind that pretty face. You always strive to do the right thing, even when it could hurt you, but you're also not afraid to bend the rules a little for a noble (or attractive) cause.

Is this good or bad?

Anyway I loved some of the answer choices. (I took forever's quiz too).

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Jon Snow. I don't even watch this

People may say you know nothing

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Petyr Baelish

You're a master of manipulation, and you've probably got so many deals, alliances and schemes in place, it's a wonder that you remember your own name. Some fools may underestimate your cunning, but you're basically most dangerous person in Westeros, because there's no way of knowing where your loyalties truly lie - and that's the way you like it.

me... dangerous? :cry: don't run away guys I'll feed you pizza and... not kill you!