• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you Betty or Veronica?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.quizcat.com/test2/71.html

You are Like Veronica Lodge

189.jpg

Just like Ronnie, you are spoilt, cold and even manipulative. You must get what you have set your eyes on, and it doesn’t matter if you have to connive to get those things. And this applies even to getting boyfriends. You are harsh on your friends even. You certainly do not project a good impression of yourself to your friends.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Like Betty Cooper

Like Betty, you are friendly, helpful and compassionate. You want your boyfriend to appreciate you for your qualities more than for your beauty. You may not be high on material riches, but your real wealth is your friendships, which you have created and maintained with great care.

187sh.jpg

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Like Betty, you are friendly, helpful and compassionate. You want your boyfriend to appreciate you for your qualities more than for your beauty. You may not be high on material riches, but your real wealth is your friendships, which you have created and maintained with great care.

187sh.jpg

What a surprise! :biggrin:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are a Mix of Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge

188.jpg

You have some of the qualities of both Betty and Ronnie. Well, that may not be too bad; just bear in mind not to lean too much on the Ronnie side of your personality.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] is a Veronica, I think.

You are a Mix of Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge

188.jpg

You have some of the qualities of both Betty and Ronnie. Well, that may not be too bad; just bear in mind not to lean too much on the Ronnie side of your personality.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I can tell you now that I'll be Veronica.

Edit: I got mix.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Betty.

Uh, lol.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Betty Cooper. No surprise there.

I laughed at this particular question:
While going on a date with your boyfriend, generally:
‘You dictate where you want to go.’
‘You let your boyfriend give his choices, then reject them one by one.’
‘You let your boyfriend decide where to take you.’

Seriously? Have you stopped beating your wife yet or what? :unsure:

S

SingSmileShine

:) I shouldn't have needed to take that, lol

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whichever's sluttier. :devil:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Quiz doesn't work but I can see me maaaaaybe mistakenly being a Betty because I'm nice and blonde, but I have a bit of evil Veronica in me, especially when it comes to dating. Besides, Reggie is so much better than Archie.