• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Autism Spectrum Quotient

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Am I the only one who gets a picture of Charlize Theron when using the link?

Anyway...interesting test.

ygolo

My termites win
Me too - well above average. Good things come in small wrappings.

Edit: Is there any scientific validity to this test? I think we should be told.

That's what I'm wondering.

^ Do you have Aspergers?

I am a bit odd in ways similar to the descriptions of Aspies, and that has been suggested to me by a councelor. But, since, as far as I know, it doesn't cause me issues, there is no need to do anything about it.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

My score seems a bit low as compared to other Aspie/neurotypical tests.

cheers,
Ian

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
27, which is higher than I expected.

It's funny, I don't think of myself as "into" numbers, but I don't have trouble remembering phone numbers or birthdays, which boosted my score.

Jae Rae

Hotherym

MBTI Type
INFU

I think, in general, introverts -- especially intuitors -- are going to score higher than extraverts, and men are going to score higher than women. I get the feeling any INTP or INTJ thinkers are always going to score high to very high; my INTP guy friend scores 40, while my INFP man friend scores about 25, I think.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
27. And I'm an excellent driver.

Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.