• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Autism Spectrum Quotient

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT

I'm not so bad with social situations, probably because I'm decent mimic and damn good with other peoples' perspectives.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
14. I wonder if it's possible that I evaluate myself using relaxed standards, considering my point of view.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ok high scorers, which one of you was fascinated by dates?

Didums

13, pretty low in the 'average' spectrum, I honestly expected myself to have a higher score.

Didums

Looks like I have the highest score yet (out of everyone here, that is).

Ya, 45 is very high, it said that "most people with Asperger Syndrome or high functioning autism score about 35". Do you think that you put to many "Definitely"s over "Slightly"s or do you think that maybe you're Autistic? INTP/INTJ are supposed to have the highest rates of autism.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I got 17, which is average for males.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been wondering if conditions such as Asperger's increases your Fi and Te use above normal, especially being that INTP is supposed to be one of the types that has it a lot (INTJ will already have Te and Fi high).
Like AS makes a person focus inward to his interests and routines, and often latch onto things most other people don't care about, and he will care deeply about them, and not like interference from ths outside world, but this will appear to be Fi-like behavior, and it will clash with the Ti and especially Fe.

This would be intersting as another explanation of ambiguities in type, and why people's function use might be different from expected, and why some professing INTP's may not seem like INTP's (As we see charged a lot these days).

Harratus

MBTI Type
INTJ
I haven't taken that test, but the last time I took one, I scored a 35.

@ Didums

I've suspected for a while that I've had Asperger's, but I don't meet all the criteria (I think it was something about stereotype motions. I don't think I have any).

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I was sure it would have gone down. It's actually gone up by 4.

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I scored a 40. Fascinated by numbers, but I could care less about dates... and I can't remember birthdays at all. Only reason why it's not actually higher than that (*rolls eyes at that comment*) is because I've learned a heck of a lot about predicting people's reactions through repeated observation.

My intuitiveness fails miserably in regards to people. It only works with inanimate objects and problems.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
13- which surprized me since I'm somewhat obsessed with number patterns (like license plate numbers, SSNs, bank account numbers and etc.).

Pleased to know that I'm delightfully normal though! :)

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 23, which is above average.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

On another autism spectrum test I took, I tested something like "Likely to have high-functioning autism".