• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars Big 5 Test

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/
Above is the link to the test.

Low Openness = S and High Openness = N
Low Conscientousness = P and High Conscientousness = J
Low Extroversion = I and High Extraversion = E
Low Agreeableness = T and High Agreeableness = F
Neuroticism = nothing

My results:
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
Your percentile: 4% You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
C-3PO -- This droid versed in political protocol of thousands of cultures is governed by rules and prefers not to meddle with the ways and traditions of his hosts.
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
Your percentile: 2% You probably have a messy desk!
Han Solo -- This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
Your percentile: 27% You tend to shy away from social situations.
"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn’t seen much. He doesn’t appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
Your percentile: 3% You find it easy to criticize others.
Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
Your percentile: 18% You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.
Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt’s palace).

This would make my type ISTP.

Take the test and post your results too. Thanks!

G

garbage

Cool. I don't know a damn thing about Star Wars, so let's see how this turns out:
Openness High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
Your percentile: 93% You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

Conscientiousness High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
Your percentile: 79% You are well-organized, and are reliable.
Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

Extraversion High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
Your percentile: 31% You tend to shy away from social situations.
"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn’t seen much. He doesn’t appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

Agreeableness High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
Your percentile: 92% You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive.
Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

Neruoticism High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
Your percentile: 2% You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.
Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt’s palace).

I have no idea who Mon Mothma is :shrug:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OPENNESS
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
Your percentile: 93% You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

CONSCIENTIOUS
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
Your percentile: 35% You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
Admiral Ozzel -- A generally conscientious soldier who is susceptible to occasional lapses & blunders, such as the mistake he made at the beginning of the imperial assault on the rebel base at Hoth.

EXTRAVERSION
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
Your percentile: 18% You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

AGREEABLENESS
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
Your percentile: 74% You tend to consider the feelings of others.
Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

NEUROTICISM
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
Your percentile: 14% You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

Low Openness = S and High Openness = N
Low Conscientousness = P and High Conscientousness = J
Low Extroversion = I and High Extraversion = E
Low Agreeableness = T and High Agreeableness = F
Neuroticism = nothing

Sloppy.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your percentile: 53% You typically don’t seek out new experiences.
Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

Your percentile: 86% You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.
Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

Your percentile: 3% You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Your percentile: 1% You find it easy to criticize others.
Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

Your percentile: 11% You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

So, INTJ.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your percentile: 76% You are relatively open to new experiences.
Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).
Your percentile: 52% You are neither organized or disorganized.
Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

Your percentile: 9% You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.

Your percentile: 38% You find it easy to express irritation with others.
Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

Your percentile: 55% You aren’t particularly nervous, nor calm.
Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

I think I'm more agreeable than that. Otherwise pretty accurate.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This shit said I'm a SLUEN. However, I was only 1% E, so that would actually be SLUAN.

I usually type as SLUAI.

This stupid test called me an ESTP, but just barely, so more like ESFP.

My greatest letters are Social and Limbic, I was very high on those two.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The fuck? I answered every 'openness' question with either a 'agree' or 'strongly agree', and yet this test rated my score as 7% percentile?

Fuck this stupid ass broken test.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The fuck? I answered every 'openness' question with either a 'agree' or 'strongly agree', and yet this test rated my score as 7% percentile?

I tend to always get high openness (it's one of my highest traits) and type as SLUAI. This is the first test to ever call me SLUEN. However, I have been called SLUEI before, but I don't think it fits me like SLUAI.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I tend to always get high openness (it's one of my highest traits) and type as SLUAI. This is the first test to ever call me SLUEN. However, I have been called SLUEI before, but I don't think it fits me like SLUAI.

Yeah, I think there was some sort of glitch with the test itself; I ALWAYS test Inquisitive, so for it to rate me low on that is absurd. Currently I type RLUAI (primarily Inquisitive), although I could also see RLUEI as possible.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, I think there was some sort of glitch with the test itself; I ALWAYS test Inquisitive, so for it to rate me low on that is absurd. Currently I type RLUAI (primarily Inquisitive), although I could also see RLUEI as possible.

I just relate almost entirely to this description:

SLUAI

easily confused, often late, rarely prepared, passionate about better the world's condition, easily distracted, wild and crazy, longs for a stabilizing relationship, prone to addiction, often rushed, show off, prone to worry, frequently loses things, does not accomplish work on time, acts without thinking, not good at sports, easily hurt, scatter-brained, very curious, spontaneous, not too hard working, aware of how the color and lighting of a room affects their mood, believes in a supernatural source of peace and love, can be talked into doing silly things, unpredictable, asks many questions, interested in others, upset by the misfortunes of strangers, believes in the importance of art, prefers have many different interests to just one, does not often know why they do things, moody, likes to be the center of attention, swayed by emotions, focuses on fantasies more than reality, acts without planning, becomes overwhelmed by events, able to disregard the rules, not good at saving money, eager to sooth hurt feelings, afraid of doing the wrong thing, can become aggressive when they feel hurt

Sounds, like, 95% like me. I have no doubts this is mah Big 5.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Openness - 88% - You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Yoda symbol )

Conscientious - 89% - You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. ( Admiral Ackbar symbol )

Extroversion - 15% - You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. ( Wampas symbol )

Agreeableness - 83% - You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. ( Obi-wan symbol )

Neuroticism - 1% - You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. ( Leia symbol )

:shrug:

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Openness
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex;
Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Your percentile: 41% You typically don’t seek out new experiences.
droids.astromech.jpeg
Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.​

Conscientious
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful;
Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

Your percentile: 47% You are neither organized or disorganized.
char.grand_moff_tarkin.jpeg
Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).​

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative;
Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Your percentile: 9% You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
creatures.wampa.jpeg
Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.​

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous;
Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Your percentile: 32% You find it easy to express irritation with others.
characters.boba_fett.jpeg
Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.​

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying;
Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

Your percentile: 84% You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.
none.tuscan_raider.jpeg
Tusken warriors -- These inhabitants of Tatooine are unpredictable, temperamental, and excitable, and known to be especially moody in their difficult teenage years.​

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex;
Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous;
Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
Let's take a wild guess what perspective this was written from. :whistling:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Gave me a bunch of shitty Star Wars characters.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
jump back to the test.

Your percentile: 7% You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
C-3PO -- This droid versed in political protocol of thousands of cultures is governed by rules and prefers not to meddle with the ways and traditions of his hosts.

Your percentile: 6% You probably have a messy desk!
Han Solo -- This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

Your percentile: 48% You are neither particularly social or reserved.
Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

Your percentile: 1% You find it easy to criticize others.

Your percentile: 27% You are generally relaxed.
R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

On my retest I got 3 of the 5 original characters I had, and like someone else pointed out, I think the test is glitched a little, as my openness score should be much higher, at least 30%.

93JC

Openness: 3%

C-3PO - This droid versed in political protocol of thousands of cultures is governed by rules and prefers not to meddle with the ways and traditions of his hosts.

Conscientious: 1%

Han Solo - This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

Extraversion: 1%

Wampas - reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Agreeableness: 17%

Emperor Palpatine - An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

Neuroticism - 32%

R2-D2 - A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Openness: High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
Your percentile: 47% You typically don’t seek out new experiences.
Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

Conscientious: High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
Your percentile: 89% You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.
Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

Extraversion: High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
Your percentile: 7% You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.

Agreeableness: High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
Your percentile: 2% You find it easy to criticize others.

Neuroticism: High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
Your percentile: 43% You aren’t particularly nervous, nor calm.
Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

Hemd

MBTI Type
NFPI

For me the test is broken, too. I went back and choose other answers, but always get openness and conscientousness between 1-10%, no matter which answers i choose.