• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dark triad test

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Something seems wrong, it gave me a slash as my percentile for narcissism. :huh:

Trait Score Percentile

Narcissism 1.4 - /
Machiavellianism 1.5 - 2
Psychopathy 0.7 - 1

Why didn't you actually post your results?

Given how much you're making excuses for yourself, I'll bet they were pretty high. :D

No mine weren't high at all, Narcissism and Psychopathy were one point something and Machavellienism was 2 point something. I can post them if you insist, it just didn't matter to me at the time.

EntangledLight

MBTI Type
?
The test is complete. Be prudent about sharing your results, the dark triad traits are loaded subjects. Here is table of your results (scores are between 0 and 4, percentile is what percent of people you score higher than):

Trait Score Percentile

Narcissism 1.4/

(Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self)

Machiavellianism 1.8/ 2

(Machiavellianism is a tendancy to be manipulative and deceitful.)

Psychopathy 1.2/ 40

(Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses.)

thoughts:

some of the questions are loaded (and not accurate, i think). most questions pertaining to the mach. side have to do with how you think other people act, and from there, the test makers assume that you're projecting onto them what you yourself would most likely do on occasion (or are they just saying that if you can see it in others then you must have it in you to do, which wouldn't point towards frequency at all...? in any case, if they were going in that direction with either, then that means that their rationale for the mach. test would have to vary from that of the other two if my scores and my own rationale while answering the questions are any indication... and this mini-monologue begs the question of whether or not all of this is just a a machiavellianistic ploy :)smile:), or whether any defense whatsoever would seem like a ploy immediately due to "resistance"--almost like one arguing against Freudian psychology).

interesting though :).

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
DTi.php

Trait Score Percentile

Narcissism 2.1

Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self.

Machiavellianism 2.9

Machiavellianism is a tendancy to be manipulative and deceitful.

Psychopathy 3.1

Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Narcissism: 1.9
Machiavellianism: 1.7
Psychopathy: 2.7

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By the way, if anyone feels proud about having a low score, just remember that it means you're unattractive.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Narcissism 6
/
Narcissism is an preoccupation with self image. [more]
Machiavellianism 5
/
Machiavellianism is a tendancy to be manipulative and deceitful. [more]
Psychopathy 5
/
Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses. [more]

------------------------

oops :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Narcissism 6
/
Narcissism is an preoccupation with self image. [more]
Machiavellianism 5
/
Machiavellianism is a tendancy to be manipulative and deceitful. [more]
Psychopathy 5
/
Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses. [more]

------------------------

oops :D

You're such a nice guy, how are you crazier than I am?

*watches nice guys from now on*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You're such a nice guy, how are you crazier than I am?

*watches nice guys from now on*

I nearly always clicked "disagree", I think the test changed. It didnt put out a 3-dimensionall graph for me what basically was the reason why I did it in the 1st place. :D The test scale was between 0 and 16 for me, so 6 is quite low.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Narcissism- 2.2 (no percent was there, just a /)
Machiavellianism- 2.4, 32% higher than average.
Psychopathy- 2.1, 71% higher than average.

For some reason I feel like Psychopathy should be a bit higher, I feel like I'm pretty hard to "get to" emotionally, and I very rarely open up to very emotional people.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm terribly disappointed by my low score in Machiavellianism. They're probably wrong, though, considering they misspelled "tendency," which is hardly something a person well-read in psychology is going to do.

Narcissism 2.2 /
Machiavellianism 2.1
Psychopathy 1.5

I have no idea what the slash is supposed to mean. It might be some sort of sign that the person who designed the test has murderous feelings toward narcissists ("One good slash'll do the trick. Yes, right across the neck, just like that.").

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Took time to try to answer accuractely...

Narcissism 1.8

Machiavellianism 1.3

Psychopathy 1

Edit: Can't believe on psychopathy I scored higher than 40% of other people. LIARS!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Narcissism 1.9

Machiavellianism 1.9

Psychopathy 1.5

;o

Edit: Can't believe on psychopathy I scored higher than 40% of other people. LIARS!

Truth, I got the same stats and I scored .5 higher than you, lolz.

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm seeing some things that are surprising, some things that are obvious errors, and some things that fit like a glove.

Also, I scored higher than most on psychopathy. Interesting.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
Uhm..I've skimmed this thread, some of them got lower than I and some got highest than I..damn..I'm lucky to have balance scores..