• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Romeo and Juliet Character Are You?

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Juliet

Romantic and naive, you have perhaps never been in love before. But when you do fall in love, you would risk anything to ensure the happiness of your relationship. You are often oblivious of your own charms and others' attraction to you.

Juliet 100%
Romeo 95%
Tybalt 70%
Friar Laurence 70%
Mercutio 60%
Nurse 40%

blog-cata-de-amores-02-olivia-hussey.jpg

Take The Quiz!

93JC

Mercutio - a wiseass on the outside, with a warm, best-friend filling. You put on a brave face and tend to feign indifference when you feel strongly about something. A loyal friend, you hate to see your friends in pain and would risk your life for theirs.

Mercutio - 85%
Tybalt - 50%
Juliet - 50%
Friar Laurence - 50%
Romeo - 35%
Nurse - 15%

Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man. :boohoo:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Scored as Juliet

Juliet - romantic and naive, you have perhaps never been in love before. But when you do fall in love, you would risk anything to ensure the happiness of your relationship. You are often oblivious of your own charms and others' attraction to you.

Juliet 80%
Romeo 75%
Tybalt 60%
Friar Laurence 55%
Nurse 50%
Mercutio 45%

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Mercutio
Mercutio - A wiseass on the outside, with a warm, best-friend filling. You put on a brave face and tend to feign indifference when you feel strongly about something. A loyal friend, you hate to see your friends in pain and would risk your life for theirs.

Mercutio 75%
Friar Laurence 70%
Juliet 40%
Nurse 20%
Tybalt 20%
Romeo 0%

Yea.. who didn't see that comin. :cool:

Permabanned
You Scored as Romeo
Romeo! You are a hopeless romantic and in many ways a slave to your emotions. Your emotions go from elated to horrendously depressed based upon the state of your love life. You love intensely and tend not to take 'no' for an answer.

Romeo
75%
Juliet
70%
Friar Laurence
65%
Nurse
55%
Mercutio
55%
Tybalt
55%

:huh:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mercutio - a wiseass on the outside, with a warm, best-friend filling. You put on a brave face and tend to feign indifference when you feel strongly about something. A loyal friend, you hate to see your friends in pain and would risk your life for theirs.
Same here.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
You Scored as Friar Laurence
Friar Laurence - You are wise and cautious. Despite your best intentions, things still go wrong due to circumstances beyond your control. You believe that emotion must be tempered by reason, and try to be that voice of reason for those you care about.

Good choice, test. My ego is boosted now so I won't have to kill you.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Scored as Romeo
Romeo! You are a hopeless romantic and in many ways a slave to your emotions. Your emotions go from elated to horrendously depressed based upon the state of your love life. You love intensely and tend not to take 'no' for an answer.

*sigh* I love this about Romeo. :wubbie:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Mercutio
Mercutio - A wiseass on the outside, with a warm, best-friend filling. You put on a brave face and tend to feign indifference when you feel strongly about something. A loyal friend, you hate to see your friends in pain and would risk your life for theirs.

Mercutio
65%
Juliet
60%
Romeo
60%
Nurse
45%
Tybalt
45%
Friar Laurence
35%

W

WALMART

Romeo
95%
Tybalt
85%
Juliet
85%
Mercutio
70%
Friar Laurence
65%
Nurse
45%

Within

Permabanned

Friar Laurence - You are wise and cautious. Despite your best intentions, things still go wrong due to circumstances beyond your control. You believe that emotion must be tempered by reason, and try to be that voice of reason for those you care about.

Friar Laurence 70%
Mercutio 65%
Tybalt 50%
Juliet 45%
Romeo 45%
Nurse 15%

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

G

Ginkgo

He looks like this, raight?

Diablo-3-Classes.jpg

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Scored as Juliet​

Juliet - romantic and naive, you have perhaps never been in love before. But when you do fall in love, you would risk anything to ensure the happiness of your relationship. You are often oblivious of your own charms and others' attraction to you.

Juliet 70%
Friar Laurence 65%
Romeo 45%
Mercutio 45%
Nurse 40%
Tybalt 30%
Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-brow'd night,
Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Tybalt
Tybalt - Hot-tempered, vindictive, and honestly somewhat vicious, you have a strong sense of loyalty to your own and expect your friends to feel the same. Be careful not to judge people on first impressions or superficial biases.

Mercutio
65%
Tybalt
65%
Friar Laurence
50%
Nurse
45%
Juliet
35%
Romeo
15%

Pretty accurate, I'd say. Tybalt was my favorite character as well.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Mercutio
70%
Friar Laurence
70%
Nurse
65%
Tybalt
45%
Juliet
40%
Romeo
20%

Though I played Capulet in the school play.