• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How insecure are you?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mostly not. I think that has come with age, acceptance and appreciation of my -self.

Though still sometimes yes...usually fleetingly.

EDIT: Oh there was a test... didn't do it.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
You are 32% Insecure of yourself

You're pretty secure. Sure, you may be a little suspicious at times, but it doesn't control you, and you're not panicking all the time. You're calm and are not worried about letting your guard down.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are 13% Insecure of yourself

You're secure of yourself. You're pretty confident, don't worry too much about what others think of you, and you act yourself all the time. You keep your guard down and it doesn't bother you.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're pretty secure. Sure, you may be a little suspicious at times, but it doesn't control you, and you're not panicking all the time. You're calm and are not worried about letting your guard down.

That was an understatement as I am actually highly neurotic!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

rav3n

You are 0% Insecure of yourself

You're secure of yourself. You're pretty confident, don't worry too much about what others think of you, and you act yourself all the time. You keep your guard down and it doesn't bother you.

G

garbage

I got 0%, despite providing some answers that were at least 'slightly insecure.'

Let's all post our 0% results as a not-so-transparent way of preserving our own insecure egos!! Denial kicks ass.

8. After being embarrased, have you considered transferring to a different school?
Yeah I don't think that we're the target audience for this thing.

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
194lC

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are 0% Insecure of yourself

0%

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
You are 46% Insecure of yourself

You keep your guard down usually, but sometimes there are things that make you insecure. Maybe it's when you hear your name when it's not directed to you, or maybe it's signs on your back that worry you. But, no need for alarm, you're calm and can keep it together in most situations.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
13% because i'm an occasionally vain sob who gets pissy from casual touches by strangers.

okay...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
43% wow like 40 percent than a lot of you

*is insecure about insecure test results*

:newwink:

You are 62% Insecure of yourself

62%
You're more insecure then secure. You're guard is more up then down, and you worry a little too much. You should try to be calmer, for a more confident attitude will make your social life a bit more enjoyable.

Ouch, that's pretty high. I already know I am though, unfortunately.