• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A New Magic Color Test

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://www.quotev.com/quiz.php/771047/What-Magic-the-Gathering-Color-do-you-flourish-in/

The questions for this one aren't half bad.

My result:

You are a Blue Planeswalker​
Blue magic focuses on manipulation and intellect. Blue tampers with the fundamental order of things and thrives on controlling the environment, bending the rules to suit its own needs. They believe that the most important commodity is knowledge.

My scores in total are as follows:

Blue - 3
Black - 3
White - 2
Green - 1
Red - 0

And if I change one certain answer, my blue score remains at three but the black score drop by one. So overall, blue/black . . . :thinking:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a Black Planeswalker

Black magic—the magic of death, decay, and power. Black planeswalkers embrace their ambition, and are willing to pay a price for greatness. They believe that life is about gaining power at all costs. Everything and everyone is a possible resource.

Your Answers
Black 5
Red 3
Blue 1
Green 1
White 0

Heh, black/red, not exactly surprising. I took it a few times, switching up a few answers I was unsure about. I always scored either red followed by black or black followed by red, and white was always zero.

(Black/red was actually my favorite combination to play back when I played MTG.)

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a White Planeswalker
White is about making and enforcing the rules. White planeswalkers believe that without laws and the strength to uphold them, anarchy prevails. Those who follow the rules shall have honor and thrive while those who forsake them will ultimately suffer.

I don't believe it

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Blue as well.

You are a Blue Planeswalker
Blue magic focuses on manipulation and intellect. Blue tampers with the fundamental order of things and thrives on controlling the environment, bending the rules to suit its own needs. They believe that the most important commodity is knowledge.

Blue - 4
Black - 3
White - 2

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are a Blue Planeswalker: 3
You are a White Planeswalker: 3
You are a Black Planeswalker: 2
You are a Green Planeswalker: 1
You are a Red Planeswalker: 0

I don't know why I always get Blue and White. It is like, I will (90% of the time) get a Blue and White on almost every MTG quiz you throw at me.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I tied for both white and black. I am either sadly confused or one scary motherfucker who can play both sides.

White is about making and enforcing the rules. White planeswalkers believe that without laws and the strength to uphold them, anarchy prevails. Those who follow the rules shall have honor and thrive while those who forsake them will ultimately suffer.

Black magic—the magic of death, decay, and power. Black planeswalkers embrace their ambition, and are willing to pay a price for greatness. They believe that life is about gaining power at all costs. Everything and everyone is a possible resource.

Within

Permabanned

szxw6f.jpg

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
You are a Green Planeswalker
From the power of nature, green magic provides growth and life to the planeswalkers who wield it. Green planeswalkers believe that only the strong survive, and every living thing is either predator or prey. In the end, life will win out.

Your Answers
You are a Green Planeswalker 5
You are a White Planeswalker 2
You are a Black Planeswalker 2
You are a Blue Planeswalker 0
You are a Red Planeswalker 0

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Silveresque

Makes me sound like a type 1. Doesn't fit me at all. :cry:

You are a White Planeswalker - 4
You are a Black Planeswalker - 2
You are a Blue Planeswalker - 2
You are a Green Planeswalker - 1
You are a Red Planeswalker - 0

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wtf..this quiz is confusing, at best. It gave me white first, till I realized that my interpretations weren't always what they meant with their options (not to mention that their options were..incomplete, imo). Second time round, it gave me green, though the score was tied between *EVERYTHING* but red.

From the power of nature, green magic provides growth and life to the planeswalkers who wield it. Green planeswalkers believe that only the strong survive, and every living thing is either predator or prey. In the end, life will win out.

Either way, Green and to a lesser extent Blue describe me best, I feel.

Incidentily, those were my fav colours to play Magic the Gathering with when I was younger. My brother made me a Nature/Defensive deck from those two colours. He also made me a White/Black horsedeck which was fun, but not as much me ;)

Didn't like Red (I played with a red deck *once*), coz it demands you to be aggressive all the time and focuses on contraptions and...goblins (right?) aka Industry (think Saruman and his orks). Wasn't my cup of tea.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blue (6)
Black (3)
Green (1)
Red (0)
White (0)

Mia.

White 5
Blue 4
Red 1
Black 0
Green 0

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I scored evenly on Green and White, but it decided I was Green anyways. :huh:

I can see either one, though, so whatever.

White 4
Green 4
Red 1
Black 1
Blue 0

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Jace_Beleren_640.jpg
blue 4, white 3, black 2, red 1, green 0

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a Blue Planeswalker4
You are a White Planeswalker2
You are a Black Planeswalker2