• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A New Magic Color Test

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Black magic—the magic of death, decay, and power. Black planeswalkers embrace their ambition, and are willing to pay a price for greatness. They believe that life is about gaining power at all costs. Everything and everyone is a possible resource

Your Answers:

You are a Black Planeswalker
You are a Blue Planeswalker
You are a Green Planeswalker
You are a White Planeswalker
You are a Red Planeswalker

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
From the power of nature, green magic provides growth and life to the planeswalkers who wield it. Green planeswalkers believe that only the strong survive, and every living thing is either predator or prey. In the end, life will win out.

Green 4
Blue 2
Red 1
Black 1
White 1

It's fitting since I often played green and blue in MTG

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
White is about making and enforcing the rules. White planeswalkers believe that without laws and the strength to uphold them, anarchy prevails. Those who follow the rules shall have honor and thrive while those who forsake them will ultimately suffer.

You are a White Planeswalker 4
You are a Blue Planeswalker 3
You are a Red Planeswalker 1
You are a Black Planeswalker 1
You are a Green Planeswalker 0

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blue magic focuses on manipulation and intellect. Blue tampers with the fundamental order of things and thrives on controlling the environment, bending the rules to suit its own needs. They believe that the most important commodity is knowledge.

Your Answers
You are a Blue Planeswalker 6
You are a White Planeswalker 3
You are a Black Planeswalker 1
You are a Green Planeswalker 0
You are a Red Planeswalker 0

midnightstar

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
White is about making and enforcing the rules. White planeswalkers believe that without laws and the strength to uphold them, anarchy prevails. Those who follow the rules shall have honor and thrive while those who forsake them will ultimately suffer.

Result Totals
You are a Black Planeswalker
You are a Red Planeswalker

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I tied for both white and black. I am either sadly confused or one scary motherfucker who can play both sides.

The latter. The combination of black/white is one of the most terrifying and powerful combination in the MTG color wheel; it bounds together light and dark, morality and power, order and ambition. It values individuals and societies, and can achieve noble goals with wicked means.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The latter. The combination of black/white is one of the most terrifying and powerful combination in the MTG color wheel; it bounds together light and dark, morality and power, order and ambition. It values individuals and societies, and can achieve noble goals with wicked means.

I should have my own country!

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
loved the drawings on the cards and enjoyed playing the game. its been a really long time since i played. im sure if i look around somewhere, i can find my cards. i have a few rares...maybe i should ebay it.

btw
i got blue/red

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so