• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chakra Test

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tinkering with your Chakras (Quiz)

For those who want to see how open, closed or over-active their chakras are :D

Click here!

Permabanned
Alright I'll play... [I know this is a trap]

Here you go

now, in english please. :dry:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As much as it embarrasses me to say this, the concept of chakras intrigues me, even if I think it's probably bull. I suspect intutives will probably score higher on the "upper" chakras, while sensors will score higher on the "lower" chakras. I guess I doubt that there's a specific center in the body associated with this stuff

That being said, I do a lot of meditating. There have been occasions where I have felt really weird sensations in my body. This includes a low-intensity sense of relaxation right where my "Third Eye" should be.

Please don't make me turn in my NT card. I went to a really hippy school, so it was very hard for some of this to not rub off on me, lol.

Actually, it makes sense that this would appeal to an INTP, because it proposes a system for various psychological ailments, and suggests remedies (probably specific Yoga moves) for them. Systemic thinking is Ti. This doesn't mean it's actually accurate, just that an interest in it is not incompatible with Ti. It, of course, could still be gibberish.

Root: under-active (-56%)
Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Navel: under-active (-6%)
Heart: under-active (-12%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: open (19%)
Crown: under-active (-6%)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:ninja:

:alttongue:

I am, as expected, seriously lacking in the root chakra and Solar plexus chakra, and compensate for it with the Heart, Throat and Third Eye chakra. I took the test three times though and it gave me different results everytime.

Permabanned
:ninja:

:alttongue:

I am, as expected, seriously lacking in the root chakra and Solar plexus chakra, and compensate for it with the Heart, Throat and Third Eye chakra. I took the test three times though and it gave me different results everytime.

Pix or it didn't happen :dry:

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
chakra_zpsa5a9a600.png

Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: under-active (-19%)
Navel: open (38%)
Heart: under-active (-62%)
Throat: over-active (69%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (38%)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Root: open (44%)
Sacral: under-active (-12%)
Navel: under-active (-12%)
Heart: under-active (0%)
Third Eye: over-active (69%)
Crown: over-active (69%)

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
open in everything but root. probably has a lot to do with the fact that I will rarely choose "strongly agree" or "strongly disagree." but, yeah, "root" is where the problems are.

G

Ginkgo

Root: under-active (-38%)
Sacral: open (50%)
Navel: under-active (-25%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: over-active (75%)
Third Eye: open (44%)
Crown: open (38%)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Compared to a year ago I'm very balanced. Except for that over-active sexual chakra over-compensating for my sometimes shaky root chakra (which I constantly try to work on in meditation).

Apparently I should also be a little slower to speak at times.

Root: under-active (-6%)
Sacral: over-active (75%)
Navel: open (44%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: over-active (75%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: open (50%)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Root: open (44%)
Sacral: under-active (-12%)
Navel: under-active (-12%)
Heart: under-active (0%)
Expected INTP results. ;)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Root: under-active (-44%)
Sacral: open (12%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Heart: open (12%)
Throat: open (38%)

This is much better than it was a few years ago. Sounds like I need to find creative ways of incorporating exercise and trees into my daily routine.

W

WALMART

Root: under-active (6%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: open (31%)
Third Eye: open (62%)
Crown: open (62%)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What does over active mean?

It means you're excessively dependent on that energy in your life force. Like with me it would probably suggest that because I have a mild weakness in my groundedness or root chakra, I make up for in the next base physical chakra by being extra preoccupied with sex, romantic relationships, and other forms of creativity....or in the throat chakra, I think it probably means that I speak without thinking, or may mean someone is over preoccupied with all forms of communication or expression, maybe coming across as "preachy" or overly opinionated.

Someone with an imbalanced over-active heart chakra would love or trust without healthy boundaries, may not take proper care of themselves while sacrificing all to others, and so forth.

I think an over-active crown chakra makes some people come across as spacey, unrealistic, and/or ascetic, like they literally forget the body.