• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which X-Man Are You?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cyclops but almost tied with jean gray.

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Another test says Storm, but Jean Grey is the closest.

You Scored as Jean Grey

Jean Grey
80%
Storm
75%
Colossus
70%
Rogue
70%
Beast
70%
Iceman
65%
Cyclops
65%
Gambit
60%
Emma Frost
55%
Wolverine
55%
Nightcrawler
40%

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Scored as Emma Frost​
Emma Frost is a former enemy of the X-Men but has joined them. She finds certain rules about not reading minds without permission to confining, and she still retains a bit of a bad-girl side. Some x-men are not certain of her alligence, and for good reason. Powers: Telepathy, Can turn her skin into Diamond, Psychic persuasion.
Emma_Frost2233.jpg
Emma Frost 75%
Jean Grey 65%
Storm 60%
Cyclops 60%
Beast 60%
Gambit 60%
Iceman 55%
Rogue 55%
Wolverine 45%
Colossus 35%
Nightcrawler 35%

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Somehow I knew I'd score as Cyclops... >.< and sure enough! 90% Cyclops. (I'll bet [MENTION=15004]Mia.[/MENTION] will get a kick out of that! :laugh:)
But at least I got 70% Wolverine! :)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Somehow I knew I'd score as Cyclops... >.< and sure enough! 90% Cyclops. (I'll bet [MENTION=15004]Mia.[/MENTION] will get a kick out of that! :laugh:)
But at least I got 70% Wolverine! :)
Guess what...

You Scored as Cyclops
Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

Cyclops
85%
Jean Grey
70%
Wolverine
60%
Colossus
55%
Storm
45%
Beast
45%
Rogue
40%
Gambit
35%
Iceman
35%
Nightcrawler
35%
Emma Frost
25%
:D

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Did a tiebreaker, anyhow, I never knew about the bolded part lol.

I know, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzzySNuZb4c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLFE67EEC59A855E3B

ps: Sorry couldnt find a better video ho ho. Incidentally the quiz doesnt work for me, it just keeps loading and loading when it tries to calculate my answers. Im not doing it again so im going to pick my own x man or woman.

I choose...none of them, instead I go for Mad Jim Jaspers!! Ok so not an x man, or even appearing in their comics as far as I know, which is not a lot. But I dont care, its Mad Jim Jaspers!!

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I got Beast, followed by Jean Grey.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Scored as Iceman
Iceman is one of the most powerful X-men. However, his immature impulsive personality hinders him from achieveing his full potential. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Jean Grey
Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey
65%
Nightcrawler
60%
Storm
60%
Rogue
60%
Beast
60%
Gambit
55%
Wolverine
50%
Cyclops
45%
Iceman
45%
Colossus
35%
Emma Frost
30%

Dumb test. And where's Kitty?

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Jean Grey
Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey
75%
Emma Frost
70%
Wolverine
60%
Iceman
55%
Cyclops
50%
Gambit
50%
Rogue
50%
Beast
45%
Colossus
35%
Nightcrawler
35%
Storm
30%

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Emma Frost

Emma Frost is a former enemy of the X-Men but has joined them. She finds certain rules about not reading minds without permission to confining, and she still retains a bit of a bad-girl side. Some x-men are not certain of her alligence, and for good reason. Powers: Telepathy, Can turn her skin into Diamond, Psychic persuasion