• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which X-Man Are You?

Mia.

I can't resist guys... it's X-Men.

Here's the test:

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Mi0tch919/most-comprehensive-xmen-personality-quiz-20/

Your Result

You are Jean Grey!

Intellectual, disciplined, and loving, you are the heart of your friends, family, and workplace. Most everyone enjoys your company, and trust in you some of their deepest secrets. Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic. Your complimenting character is the just Storm, and you will find tolerance and patience for Jubilee, but avoid the less-genuine Psylocke.

Hehe, well I already knew that - she's an INFP and the reason I became a comic-book geek... other than the fact that comic books rock for untold reasons.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Wolverine

Wolverine is a loner, and a skilled fighter. He's got the hots for Jean Grey but a better fit for him would be Storm. He doesn't like to follow orders which pisses Cyclops off. He has terrible memories from the experimentation done on him at Weapon X. Even though he doesn't show it, he loves the X-Men. Powers: Fast healing and adamantium skeleton and claws.

Wolverine
100%
Colossus
90%
Iceman
75%
Storm
75%
Jean Grey
75%
Rogue
65%
Nightcrawler
60%
Cyclops
55%
Beast
50%
Emma Frost
50%
Gambit
30%
26538_11412.jpg

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You Scored as Jean Grey
Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey 65%
Rogue 60%
Iceman 60%
Wolverine 55%
Cyclops 50%
Beast 50%
Nightcrawler 45%
Gambit 45%
Colossus 30%
Emma Frost 30%
Storm 25%

So I am Jean Grey too, but why do I get a different description?

Mia.

So I am Jean Grey too, but why do I get a different description?

Sorry - there are multiple tests, and I took all of them (because, you know, I'm a geek) but I figured others wouldn't want to take all of them so I only posted the best one and just combined my results.

Here are the other tests if you'd like to take them!

X-Women: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/988363/which-x-woman-are-you
X-Man : http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/974613/which-x-man-are-you

Edit: Actually there are about 8 or so tests. Just type in X-Men personality test and hit enter.

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Cyclops! Strong-willed, disciplined, and an all-around good guy, you are probably the envy of most others around you. As Cyclops, you are committed to your family and lovers, even if you sometimes lose your patience. You will find best times with Colossus, with his sense of virtue, but will be at odds with Havok due to his insecurities. Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

Mannnnn... I don't wanna be Cyclops...

So, apparently I'm an empowered (har har) African American woman!
You are Storm! Solid, stable, and reserved, you are a rock for many of your friends and acquaintences. You are concerned with justice and pureness of body and mind. A true leader! Jean Grey and Polaris are your closest allies, but Jubilee will test your patience.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm Jean Gray too. I have no idea what that means though.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Sorry - there are multiple tests, and I took all of them (because, you know, I'm a geek) but I figured others wouldn't want to take all of them so I only posted the best one and just combined my results.

Here are the other tests if you'd like to take them!

X-Women: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/988363/which-x-woman-are-you
X-Man : http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/974613/which-x-man-are-you

Edit: Actually there are about 8 or so tests. Just type in X-Men personality test and hit enter.

Ah, ok. Nah I am happy with one test, since I have no clue about X-Man anyway, was just bored :D

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Wolverine
Wolverine is a loner, and a skilled fighter. He's got the hots for Jean Grey but a better fit for him would be Storm. He doesn't like to follow orders which pisses Cyclops off. He has terrible memories from the experimentation done on him at Weapon X. Even though he doesn't show it, he loves the X-Men. Powers: Fast healing and adamantium skeleton and claws.

Wolverine
70%
Gambit
65%
Rogue
60%
Jean Grey
60%
Beast
60%
Iceman
55%
Emma Frost
55%
Nightcrawler
45%
Colossus
40%
Cyclops
35%
Storm
30%

Sounds pretty balanced. I could be Gambit on a good day.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gambit 100% wtf?!?! Lame

You Scored as Gambit Gambit is another loner character. He loves Rogue. He has a very cool deboner personality. He's done things in his past he's not proud of but he atones for his actions by fighting fo peace with the X-Men. His weapon of choice is the playing c Powers: Charges objects with kinetic energy by touching the then they explode like grenades

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Scored as Iceman

Iceman is one of the most powerful X-men. However, his immature impulsive personality hinders him from achieveing his full potential. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.

Did a tiebreaker, anyhow, I never knew about the bolded part lol.

Wolverine
75%
Iceman
75%
Cyclops
70%
Jean Grey
65%
Colossus
60%
Storm
60%
Beast
50%
Rogue
50%
Emma Frost
50%
Nightcrawler
50%
Gambit
45%

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
You Scored as Iceman

Iceman is one of the most powerful X-men. However, his immature impulsive personality hinders him from achieveing his full potential. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I scored as Iceman, but I feel a stronger resemblance to Jean.

Iceman - 75%
Jean Grey - 70%

Within

Permabanned
You Scored as Wolverine

Wolverine 85%
Emma Frost 75%
Jean Grey 65%
Beast 55%
Iceman 55%
Nightcrawler 50%
Colossus 45%
Cyclops 40%
Rogue 40%
Gambit 40%
Storm 10%

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Apparently I'm Jean Grey. Bummer, I'd rather be Phoenix or Polaris.

Lanton88

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
You Scored as Rogue

Rogue is a strong but tragic personality. She loves Gambit. Because of her mutant powers, she cannot touch anyone without hurting them. Therefore, she longs for human contact. However, this southern gal's strong personality has allowed her to deal with this. Powers: Absorbs lifeforce and powers by touch, Super strength, and flight

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You Scored as Gambit
Gambit is another loner character. He loves Rogue. He has a very cool deboner personality. He's done things in his past that he's not proud of but he atones for his actions by fighting for peace with the X-Men. His weapon of choice is the playing card. Powers: Charges objects with kinetic energy by touching them, then they explode like grenade

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got wolverine. Lol, I don't think that's a good fit, but he is my favourite.

Burger King

You Scored as Rogue

Rogue is a strong but tragic personality. She loves Gambit. Because of her mutant powers, she cannot touch anyone without hurting them. Therefore, she longs for human contact. However, this southern gal's strong personality has allowed her to deal with this. Powers: Absorbs lifeforce and powers by touch, Super strength, and flight.

Nice, I like Rogue.

Rogue 70%
Wolverine 70%
Emma Frost 55%
Jean Grey 50%
Beast 50%
Iceman 45%
Cyclops 45%
Colossus 45%
Nightcrawler 45%
Gambit 45%
Storm 40%

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ou Scored as Storm

26536_11410.jpg

Storm is the seconday team leader of the X-Men. She has a peaceful personality but must be careful since her emotions control her powers. She loves gardening and is afaid of tight spaces. Powers: Control of the Weather

Storm
80%
Jean Grey
70%
Colossus
60%
Wolverine
60%
Emma Frost
55%
Rogue
55%
Cyclops
50%
Beast
50%
Gambit
50%
Nightcrawler
45%
Iceman
35%

In tHe Which X-Woman Are You test...

1057792798_CBenpicsxwomenjean.jpg

You are Jean Grey! Intellectual, disciplined, and loving, you are the heart of your friends, family, and workplace. Most everyone enjoys your company, and trust in you some of their deepest secrets. Your complimenting character is the just Storm, and you will find tolerance and patience for Jubilee, but avoid the less-genuine Psylocke.