• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Children's MBTI type tests

Nicki

Retired
This is a pretty awesome test.

I got INTJ.

•Introversion--Very Strong
•Intuition--Slight
•Thinking--Very Strong
•Judging--Clear

I grew up in an abusive household so I probably ended up repressing my extraversion.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
I rather liked this test (adult). It's so hard to do these, knowing "that's a T/F question" and such, but my results make sense:

Introversion--Very Strong
Intuition--Slight
Thinking--Strong
Perceiving--Slight

I'm down with the type description, too:
INTP
Quiet and reserved, they are the most likely of all NTs to lead with ideas rather than organizational force, and are best working alone. Great at dissecting illogical arguments. Perceiving preference makes them especially dependent on having challenging problems to solve in order to work with vigor and enthusiasm. Poor at routine tasks. Adaptable & flexible until core principles are at issue.

I'm interested to look at the children's tests.

pmj85

I took the adult test:

In Summary

Your Preferences are:
Extraversion (Slight)
Intuition (Very Strong)
Thinking (Clear)
Perceiving (Clear)

Your core Temperament is Intuition (NT)

Your Type is ENTP

(Extraversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving)

:unsure:

KDude

I took the adult one and got ISTP. I like the basic type descriptions. Not full of fluff and caricatures. Not sure what I'd get as a child.. toss up between F and T, I think. I don't know if I was just being fair or kind to my peers then. I wasn't outright cold though.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Took the child tests with how I was then in mind.

4-8 Test:
•Introversion--Clear
•Intuition--Very Strong
•Feeling--Very Strong
•Judging--Very Strong

9-12 Test:
Your ratings:
•Intuition--Very Strong
•Feeling--Strong
•Judging--Very Strong

Adult test:
•Intuition--Very Strong
•Feeling--Strong
•Judging--Very Strong

All point to INFJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just took this for my son and the results were spot on. slight extroversion, strong intuition, strong thinking and slight perceiving.

very cool.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Nice test.

•Extroversion--Slight
•Intuition--Very Strong
•Thinking--Strong
•Perceiving--Clear

I took the 9-12 test with the memory of my childhood.

•Extroversion--Strong
•Intuition--Very Strong
•Thinking--Strong
•Perceiving--Very Strong

It's interesting how all the ENTPs seem to display a slight preference for extroversion over introversion. Corroborates the statement that ENTPs are the most introverted extroverts.

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting. I definitely think I was more extroverted when I was younger.

Answering for myself at age 8, I got ENFP. However, I did show a few clear J tendencies, so I think it could be possible I was more ENFJ when I was younger, since it says the P is slight.

Extraversion--Clear
Intuition--Strong
Feeling--Very Strong
Perceiving--Slight

As an adult I got INFJ. No surprise there. :)

Introversion--Strong
Intuition--Strong
Feeling--Very Strong
Juding--Strong

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tested the 9-12 one on myself, but I tried to answer the way I remember I was , when I was 12. I got:
Extraversion--Clear
Intuition--Very Strong
Feeling--Strong
Perceiving--Very Strong
I used to be extroverted as a kid, it changed a bit when I was a teenager and now it's still somewhere in between....

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Test 9 - 12

Introversion (Very Strong)
Sensing (Slight)
Thinking (Very Strong)
Judging (Very Strong)

Adult

Sensing--Slight
Thinking--Very Strong
Judging--Very Strong

:)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I can't say for sure, since I'm just going on memory which would be distorted by how I am now, but:

Your ratings:

Intuition--Clear
Feeling--Strong
Perceiving--Slight

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On the 9-12 test, strong INFP preferences.

Today, INFJ - stronger on the I and J than the N and F.

nharkey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, sad to say, they are now $9,95. But still available to one and all!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, sad to say, they are now $9,95. But still available to one and all!

Can you explain how it works? (like for different ages and stuff)

nharkey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Thanks for asking, Highlander. First of all it is the parent that is answering the questions. There are some drawbacks either way, but between the child answering directly, which assumes a fair amount of self-awareness, and the parent bringing his/her own biases to the situation, we come down on believing the parent is better, especially before adolescence. It can also be a real learning experience if both parents rate the child independently and see where they differ.

Next, we tried to get as many questions as we could that were situational. (For example: Does this child usually a) remember just where he/she left shoes b) usually not have a clue). Others, of course are impressionistic: (Would you describe this child as more a) Head in the clouds b) Feet on the ground) Some questions seemed to work for all ages, while others are "aged" in the 9-12 sorter to fit older child actiivities. Hope that addresses your question.

wackyfiasco

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, I am a parent, however at this time I don't think I am willing to go in on the $9.95.

I already have pretty good indications she is probably ExFJ. As much as I'd like to assert that she is more sensing than intuituve, she is only nine years old, with mild inattentive-type ADHD. She is skirting the Florida standard for gifted (high 120's), and I'm actually relieved - in a way - that she didn't score any higher, yet.

I'm INTP, my husband is ENTJ.