• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roommate IQ Test

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
74. I wouldn't want to get a higher score. It clearly says that, even at my score, I could be being taken advantage of.

Just make sure however, that you aren’t pushing this whole etiquette thing a little too far. If you find yourself having to constantly pick up the slack when it comes to chores or paying bills, then your roommate may be taking a little more from your “cohabitation relationship” than she/he is giving.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius' roommate IQ is 75.

Do dinosaurs other than Dino the snorkasaurus even have roommates?

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
LOL
We'll I've never roomed with anyone before, so who knows really

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
wow, i got 59, my boyfriend must hate living with me.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Roommate IQ

According to your score, you appear to be very good roommate material. You seem to be well aware of the rules of roommate “etiquette”, and understand well the golden law of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". You respect and communicate with your roommate(s), and when difficulties arise, you are willing and able to compromise. Although this doesn’t mean you’ll never have conflicts with your roommate(s), your score does indicate that you’ll most likely deal with them in a healthy manner. Just make sure however, that you aren’t pushing this whole etiquette thing a little too far. If you find yourself having to constantly pick up the slack when it comes to chores or paying bills, then your roommate may be taking a little more from your “cohabitation relationship” than she/he is giving.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
75. I think if you're getting a score close to 100, you're a pushover. I have 7 siblings and we all lived in the same house growing up, so I'm very protective of my space. I also know that I can't please everyone, so I don't really try.

Some of the questions depend on the dynamics between you and your roommate, like the computer question. I've had roommates who would prefer that I just get it fixed. Others would have preferred that I call them first. I wouldn't spill water on a laptop in the first place, though.