• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Lost character are you?

Ingrid in grids

Test 1/

You are like Kate. You are beautiful but indecisive. You run away from troubles and have a hard time opening up to people. You act tough on the outside, but you have an inner soft spot....especially for handsome men.

Test 2/
Kate

You scored 72% kindness, 50% courage, 55% seedy past, and 72% secretiveness!

"No girl's just like me."

You are Kate. You are caring, brave, stubborn, and persistent. You have a checkered past that haunts you. You have yet to tell anyone the truth about pretty much anything, which is certainly not healthy. If you think Jack will judge you harshly, go tell Sawyer or Sun. You're a tough cookie, but everyone has feelings. Start being more honest with the others, and you'll be right as rain.

Your polar opposite is: Walt You are similar to: Sawyer and Charlie.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't need to do that test to knw that I'am Sawyer.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The 1st test will not load for me and the 2nd test said Jin.

You scored 40% kindness, 61% courage, 50% seedy past, and 41% secretiveness!

"Well. . . Your father. . . Your father gave permission."

You are Jin. You are not exactly a kind person, but you are courageous, stubborn, and strong. You are a good worker and provider, but you must keep in mind that hard work will not get you everything you want in life! Hopefully if you learn some English and let Sun have some breathing room, things will start looking up.