• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Lost character are you?

Jaguar

"You even made Locke take a swing at you. Hell, that's like getting Gandhi to beat his kids." - Sawyer

Makes more sense if you know who Locke is. :laugh: Jesus, I'm obsessed with this show.

So he has a sense of humor. Dig it. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol... I got Sawyer.

So did I... which is why I thought the test sucked, since I loved Sawyer as portrayed but I'm nothing like him.

Edit: I think a thread asking everyone which characters personally annoyed them the most would be very interesting/telling. For me, it was Michael, Hurley, Shannon, and Charlie. Bernard and Rose to a lesser extent.

I'll go for that. (For the record, Michael tops my list too.)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't watch the show; got Sawyer. Looks like he's loud and overconfident.
Probably a sp first, which I think that's the common denominator among ppl that got Sawyer here. :thinking:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Dinosaurs don't use computers. They're too old.

u661l.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't watch the show; got Sawyer. Looks like he's loud and overconfident.
Probably a sp first, which I think that's the common denominator among ppl that got Sawyer here. :thinking:

Yeah.. he's not 'loud', but is very self-protective / every man for himself, yes. Prickly, but has an obvious sensitive side and is pretty pragmatic /takes charge too...mostly in a self protective, screw you guys sense, though.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Kate. My dad said I reminded him of her when he watched the show. Awkward as Jack reminds me of my father.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah.. he's not 'loud', but is very self-protective / every man for himself, yes. Prickly, but has an obvious sensitive side and is pretty pragmatic /takes charge too...mostly in a self protective, screw you guys sense, though.
Perfect! :D

Nicodemus

I never saw the series and the questions were so dumb that I almost quit before the end. Fortunately, it was only ten questions.

Apparently I am Sawyer, which will tell you absolutely nothing about me.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This test has more possible results. I got Walt on this one. Uhh, what? Well, I do like dogs...

Permabanned
I never saw the series and the questions were so dumb that I almost quit before the end. Fortunately, it was only ten questions.

+1

Ben :burns:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Kate on the first one, and Boone on the second one.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The new test

Boone*

You scored 77% kindness, 41% courage, 26% seedy past, and 44% secretiveness!

"I know you made a promise. I'm letting you off the hook. Let me go, Jack."

You are Boone. You are kind and brave, with a slightly less checkered past than your fellow survivors. You are an open book, and do not keep secrets from anyone. While your humanitarian efforts are chivalrous, being so trusting and helpful can get you into major trouble...especially when you spend your days hanging around John Locke. Stay away from the manipulative types and you should be winning a Nobel Peace Prize in no time.

Your polar opposite is: Michael. You are similar to: Jack and Sayid.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hurley

You scored 72% kindness, 37% courage, 32% seedy past, and 49% secretiveness!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

Your polar opposite is: Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Sun.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have never watched this show in my life, so I had to wing it. Who the hell is Sawyer?

You are like Sawyer. You are a smooth operator. You can talk your way in and out of anything. Some say you are a con man, but when life gives you lemons, give it a nickname and then con that lemon for all it's money...or something.

Lol.

lol... I got Sawyer.

Now this is funny.

Actually, Sawyer sounds right to me.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am Kate

F0VaB.jpg

You are like Kate. You are beautiful but indecisive. You run away from troubles and have a hard time opening up to people. You act tough on the outside, but you have an inner soft spot....especially for handsome men.

----------

Your result for The Which Lost Character Are You Test ...

Hurley
You scored 74% kindness, 59% secretiveness, 34% seedy past, and 33% courage!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

Your polar opposite is: Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Sun.