• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3DPsyche, Official Thread

Lenino

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi Everyone,

I know there is another thread on the topic, but I wanted to start up fresh. I am actually the creator of 3DPsyche, and back when it was being discussed in this forum it was just a personal project I didn't even intend to release. The site needed proofreading, and the test needed polishing and reworking the formula.

Since I found the thread here a couple of weeks ago, I cleaned up the site and fixed the test to my best abilities. please check it out. I will greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you so much.

www.3dpsyche.com

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't comment on the test itself and whether the questions correspond well to determining mbti or not, as I don't think there's a consensus anyway in how to go about determining/applying mbti, and I've kind of fallen off of the mbti bandwagon. BUT, here are my results, the description of which I think is reasonably accurate.

---------

Philosophical

The best concept to define the focus of this state is morality. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but rationally and emotionally tense. We are in this state when we ask: what did we learn from this? what was wrong? what is the ideal? We want to understand and clarify feelings, and think before acting. We are not just using morals as guidance, but developing them, looking for the essence, importance or wisdom.

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and reasons. Their attention goes to where a clear and desired outcome is met. For them, wisdom and self control are more pressing than swift physical response, possessions or actions. They are curious and reflective of their feelings, but not easy to abandon dogmas and habits. They like to contemplate fascinating ideas, but will not easily detach from their values and rules.

This state has three tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; stubbornness due to order, which may cultivate inflexibility and strictness; and self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly philosophical enjoy discovering or developing a sense of purpose and a code to act accordingly. They have pleasure for obedience. They also value accomplishments, even if they may seem unproductive or unpractical at the moment; their focus is on transcendence and meaning. But, sometimes they could find it easier to adjust their codes to maintain a posture, and this could keep them procrastinating or being complacent about impositions or situations. They tend to find it their mission to preserve knowledge and values.

----

iNTj
54%T, 46%F
32%S, 68%N
59%J, 41%P
81%I, 19%E

Imperial - 70%, Logical - 71%, Philosophical - 85%

G

garbage

Organizational

The best concept to define the focus of this state is clarity. It happens when we are rationally tense, but physically and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we make social plans and projections. We are attentive to the mission, scheme or design in order to see it executed. Our interest is not to act or build, instead it is to inspect, guide and arrange. We clarify, point things out, designate and keep the order. This state is mostly social, develops feelings easily and is alert to what goes around, but its main focus is finding or clarifying the rational purpose of things.

By definition, this is the state of alertness, order and empathy. When opening, it is linked to the Social. When internalizing, it is linked to the Theoretical, Entrepreneurial, Technical and Ethical; and indirectly to the Sensual.

Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings in accordance to a plan, bringing order to our social environment, and bringing excitement to technical aspects and policies. This defines our ability to guide ourselves and others, or our surroundings according to an established goal.

Directors, Coordinators, Administrators, Supervisors…

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their analysis and environment. They have a strong sense of responsibility and expect this from others. They concentrate in projecting their goals and seeing them reflected on their lives and surroundings. For them, having a clear purpose is more pressing than instinctive impulses, feelings and emotions. They are supporters of things for which they see a rational outcome, but more intolerant of ones they don’t understand. They can be good critics of the work of others, although they may have low tolerance for slacking, ignorance, or irrationality. But, they are committed to instruction and sharing. They like academic environments, especially if oriented towards events planning, counselling, business or entrepreneurship. They are sociable, make it a regular task to have pleasant and friendly fun, and are great fans of celebrating accomplishments.

This state has one tendency towards introversion: stubbornness due to order, which may cultivate inflexibility and strictness.

People that are strongly organizational feel a need to stick to the vision. In this sense they can be judgmental or sensitive to irresponsibility and chaos. Their goal is not becoming a sole executor or leading star, they prefer directing or planning, and most of all, they like teamwork. They enjoy intellectual pursues, but rather the ones that involve physical execution, and social impact.

eNTj
T 60%
N 75%
j 65%

Organizational > Ethical > Theoretical > Philosophical

actually, I guess linking to the results is easier

The test isn't far off from what I usually wind up with. Any specific feedback that you're looking for?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I read the jung thing on the site and it was so off that its a plain lie to claim that this model has anything to do with jungs typology

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Vasilisa's Results
eNTp
I: 44 E: 56 S: 25 N:75 F: 49 T: 51 J:37 P:63

cordial 79, spiritual 77, ethical 67, philosophical 65, factual 57, conceptual 56, social 56, ideational 55, technical 50, logical 49, organizational 49, theoretical 48, aesthetical 48, protectoral 43, imperial 37, sensorial 35, sensual 35, lethargical 35, inspirational 34, practical 31, heroical 31, entrepreneurial 28, industrial 27, passional 25, dynamical 16, histrionical 16

Cordial
The best concept to define the focus of this state is affinity. It happens when we are emotionally tense, but physically and rationally flexible. It looks to make sure that values are reflected in our social environment. It is attentive to the things that exalt or threaten ideal views, but rather than the attitude of a fighter or guardian, this state provides that of a critic, teammate and supporter. It is mostly social, is alert of what is going around and will be curious about it.

By definition, this is the state of alertness, inquiry and value. When opening, it is linked to the Social. When internalizing, it is linked to the Spiritual, Aesthetical, Protectoral and Ethical; and indirectly to the Factual.

Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings for spiritual connections, pondering about aesthetics, or bringing value to present events. This defines our ability to look for bonds, harmony or emotional connection within our social medium.

Diplomats, Caregivers, Hosts, Philanthropists…

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and environment. They have a strong sense of responsibility, given by emotional commitment; they struggle to teach this to others. They concentrate in making sure that what is done carries their views and values. They are great friends of celebrating and recognizing the efforts and intentions of others. They put great attention to special dates and anniversaries, and being there when friends and relatives need them. They are gregarious, but have a preference for their own social group. They value those that are responsive or resourceful. They appreciate activism and financial support, because they value facts as much as ideas. Their major desire is to see balance, and this may drive them to look for drama and emotional causes.

This state has one tendency towards introversion: self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly cordial have a clear vision of what is good and bad, beautiful and ugly, desired and repulsive. They are open to debate ideas and to explore activities, places or cultures; but, they have a clear identity with a family, social group, culture or set of values, and the interaction might be restricted around this basis. They also tend to have a clear idea of who is an enemy or threat. And, they tend to be sensitive to public opinion.
Spiritual​
The best concept to define the focus of this state is essence. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but emotionally tense and rationally flexible. We are in this state when searching ideals, meanings, significance or transcendence; when we are involved in abstract reverence. We look to study our values, and conceive and expose our feelings. We are devoted to ideas, and enjoy exploring and elaborating on them. This is not spiritual in religious term, it is simply focused on emotional abstract concepts.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, inquiry and value. When opening, it links to the Cordial and Ideational. When internalizing, it links to the Sentimental and Philosophical, and indirectly to the Conceptual and Protectoral.

Its main characteristic is pondering sentiments or placing values on concepts, all while avoiding physical engagement. This defines our ability to be exalted, repulsed or devoted to things that are only grasped by the mind, while being absent from physical surroundings or escaping what is tangible or presented to the senses.

Missioners, Idealists, Therapists, Healers…

People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and are open to analysis. Their attention goes to where ideals and believes are. For them, being a visionary is more pressing than physical possessions or productivity. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They are impulsively protective of things they value, but might overlook physical abilities, facts or needs. They may be bias about their preferences; but, they are open to reflect upon their feelings.

They have two tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; and self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly spiritual are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or adopt things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue a definite passion in order to be creative; this tends to make them artistic or art enthusiasts.
Code:
           Physical↓	Rational↓	Emotional↓	 
Tense      Action	Order           Value	 
Flexible   Alertness	Inquiry         Empathy	 
Relaxed    Abstraction	Unrestraint	Detachment

very strange to get eNTp :huh:

Noon

iNFj
I: 62%; N: 66%; F: 88%; J: 54%

Aesthetical: 82
Sentimental: 78

Aesthetical
The best concept to define the focus of this state is taste. It happens when we are rationally relaxed, but emotionally tense and physically flexible. We are in this state when looking to rejoice in the moment, or looking to recreate memorable physical experiences. We are focused on our values and attentive to appreciate them on our surroundings. We have a clear idea of our likes and dislikes, and do not question our feelings.

By definition, this is the state of alertness, unrestraint and value. When opening, it links to the Cordial and Sensual. When internalizing, it links to the Sentimental and Passional, and indirectly to the Ethical and Sensorial.

Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings for emotional appreciation, or valuing tangible things, all while avoiding rational engagement. This defines our ability to be exalted or repulsed by what is being presented to our senses, and not be concerned or contrived by norms or rationale.

Sentimental
The best concept to define the focus of this state is sensibility. It happens when we are physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally tense. We are on this sate when our actions and decisions are dictated around our feelings; and, when we are taken over or captivated by appreciations that escape our reason and exalt our ideas, senses or actions.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, unrestraint and value. When opening it links to the Aesthetical, Spiritual and Inspirational. When internalizing it links indirectly to the Philosophical, Passional and Lethargical.

Its main characteristic is valuing our inspirations and empathy, thus determining emotional bonds, all while avoiding physical and rational engagement. This offers us the ability to feel an unavoidable connection or rejection, love or phobia, for things and ideas. These values seem to escape our senses or reason.

deleted
Lenin, thought you may be interested in some more feedback, since you did such a good job on the theoretical design: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/39150-Cool-Intelligent-Multifactor-MBTI-Test

Thanks for the update, I liked this one a lot. My results aren't a total reflection, some states are overshadowed maybe due to the simpler wording to the questions ie. I'd say I'm more sentimental and theoretical than it awards me, but I like the categories and think it fits anyway. It's the same thing I got two years ago:

http://3dpsyche.com/home/3dpsyche/s...EE18&testee=polikujm&daily=2D20D2&tone=000000

3dpsyche_result.png

MBTI best fit: INTP or INTx

85% Logical
71% Lethargical
67% Philosophical
63% Industrial
59% Sentimental

2ad52a_s1.png

Abstraction, Order, Detachment

The best concept to define the focus of this state is rationale. It happens when we are physically and emotionally relaxed, but rationally tense. We are in this state when being analytic and trying to find order and patterns. Its ideal scenario is when everything makes sense and falls into place within our head; and when we want to find this perfection.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, order and detachment. When opening, it links to the Technical, Conceptual and Theoretical. When internalizing, it links indirectly to the Industrial, Philosophical and Lethargical.

Its main characteristic is bringing order to concepts, thus determining our sense of rational certainty, all while avoiding physical and emotional engagement. This defines our ability to structure and analyze abstract data, without being constricted, misguided or distracted by our immediate physical perception or emotional appreciation.

Scientists, Analysts, Mathematicians, Programmers…

People who have a strong tendency to this state may forget about basic physical needs for periods of time, or neglect attention to their loved ones; but they will create systems and schedules to deal with this. They are open to learn and appreciate things, but are strict about their resolutions. Ideally, everything they do should have a perfect reason. They do not show interest for demanding physical activities, unless they see a clear purpose or personal goal. They are not friends of whimsical ideas or feelings, and avoid drama. They also dislike frivolities and reckless behaviors.

They have three tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; stubbornness due to order, which may cultivate inflexibility and strictness; and self-absorption due to detachment, which may cultivate selfishness and disinterest.

People that are strongly logical create connections with those who share their convictions, and develop respect for intellectual leaders. They do not need physical presence or trivial chats in order to maintain relationships; their sense commitment does the trick. They can mold habits, and adopt and respect measures quickly if there is a good reason to do so, but are very against those they cannot see a clear purpose for. They look to rest only when things make sense or are in order. They develop personal infatuations with ideas, thing or people, but may struggle with charisma or courage. They tend to be industrious, but dislike supervision, thus preferring clear and strict methods and policies.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5b2LP.png

87% spiritual, 73% sentimental

spiritual:
The best concept to define the focus of this state is essence. This could be called the psychological state, although in a sense, it would be unfair to the rest. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but emotionally tense and rationally flexible. We are in this state when searching ideals, meanings, significance or transcendence; when we are involved in abstract reverence. We look to study our values, and conceive and expose our feelings. We are devoted to ideas, and enjoy exploring and elaborating on them. This is not spiritual in religious term, it is simply focused on emotional abstract concepts.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, inquiry and value. When opening, it links to the Cordial and Ideational. When internalizing, it links to the Sentimental and Philosophical, and indirectly to the Conceptual and Protectoral.

Its main characteristic is pondering sentiments or placing values on concepts, all while avoiding physical engagement. This defines our ability to be exalted, repulsed or devoted to abstract things, while being absent from physical surroundings or escaping what is tangible or presented to the senses at the moment.

sentimental:
The best concept to define the focus of this state is sensibility. It happens when we are physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally tense. We are on this sate when our actions and decisions are dictated around our feelings; and, when we are taken over or captivated by appreciations that escape our reason and exalt our ideas, senses or actions.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, unrestraint and value. When opening it links to the Aesthetical, Spiritual and Inspirational. When internalizing it links indirectly to the Philosophical, Passional and Lethargical.

Its main characteristic is valuing our inspirations and empathy, thus determining emotional bonds, all while avoiding physical and rational engagement. This offers us the ability to feel an unavoidable connection or rejection, love or phobia, for things and ideas. These values seem to escape our senses or reason.

Overall results: iNFp
Daily demands: eNFp
Favourite colours: eSFj (I don't really know what this means)

Sentimental
The best concept to define the focus of this state is sensibility. It happens when we are physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally tense. We are in this state when our actions and decisions are dictated around our feelings, and when we are taken over or captivated by appreciations that escape our reason and exalt our ideas, senses or actions.

Archetype for this state: Poets
Balladeers, Preachers, Painters… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and their inner life. They are likely to create strong bonds and rejections, developing a clear idea of what is beautiful and ugly, good or bad. In fact, their world tends to find meaning through their passion, purpose, desires or fears. They do not have interest for demanding physical activities, or those that deviate from their passion. But they derive tremendous joy from executing activities, or appreciating things; if these carry their values, the pleasure is intensified. This tendency to form connections, fascination and pleasure has a delicate line; it could point to things that may oppose other values. They look for constant reaffirmation.

They have three tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; stubbornness due to unrestraint, which may cultivate defiance and recklessness; and self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly sentimental create strong connections with those that share their passions, and develop admiration for those who embody them. They maintain emotional bonds with distant and even lost ones or things. They are respectful of moral values, but do not rationalize them. Judgment and wisdom is intuitive for them. They look to rest only when things feel right, blessed or good. They may get involved in activities passionately and impulsively.

Complete results here.

G

Ginkgo

Spiritual > Philosophical > Conceptual

Results: iNFj
Daily Demands: iNTj
Favorite Color: xNFj

The best concept to define the focus of this state is essence. This could be called the psychological state, although in a sense, it would be unfair to the rest. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but emotionally tense and rationally flexible. We are in this state when searching ideals, meanings, significance or transcendence; when we are involved in abstract reverence. We look to study our values, and conceive and expose our feelings. We are devoted to ideas, and enjoy exploring and elaborating on them. This is not spiritual in religious term, it is simply focused on emotional abstract concepts.

Its main characteristic is pondering sentiments or placing values on concepts, all while avoiding physical engagement. This defines our ability to be exalted, repulsed or devoted to abstract things, while being absent from physical surroundings or escaping what is tangible or presented to the senses at the moment.

Archetype for this state: Therapists

Idealists, Missioners, Healers… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and are open to analysis. Their attention goes to where ideals and beliefs are. For them, being a visionary is more pressing than physical possessions or productivity. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They are impulsively protective of things they value, but might overlook physical abilities, facts or needs. They may be biased about their preferences; but, they are open to reflect upon their feelings.

They have two tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; and self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly spiritual are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or adopt things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue a definite passion in order to be creative; this tends to make them artistic or art enthusiasts

G

garbage

eNTj
T 60%
N 75%
j 65%

I honestly don't remember having taken this; I think I may have skipped a few pages. In any case, I took it again.

My new results:

eN-j (yup)

Organizational > Cordial > Ethical

Social/Mediator

I guess I had a positive impression of the test. I still do. It's an impressive way to spit our self-reports back at us. Good twist on "head/heart/gut" or "endo/meso/ecto," in any case.

The only suggestion I'd make is that it's spitting a lot back at us--three MBTI types, 27 states, three dimensions, etc. It'd be excellent if the presentation were a bit more well-organized. I'm not sure how exactly to report my results in this thread :)

I'd also recommend some sort of rotating cube view. That would be awesome--and intuitive.

I think the concept and the specific typology is great, though. I'm following you guys on Facebook, and I'll spread it around.

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Imperial

The best concept to define the focus of this state is duty. It happens when we are physically, rationally and emotionally tense. In it we are prepared to act towards a predetermined interest. We have no time for banalities, and feel deeply involved, pro or con, with everything. Although it seems socially open, it is more socially committed, and its sense of society could be exclusive.

By definition, this is the state of action, order and value. When opening, it links to the Ethical, Protectoral and Entrepreneurial. When internalizing, it links indirectly to the Passional, Philosophical and Industrial.

Its main properties are bringing action to philosophies, order to passions, and value to industry. This defines our ability to carry on our ideals with conviction and sense of duty.

Archetype for this state: Chiefs

Rulers, Delegates, Enforcers… people who have a strong tendency to this state love being productive, are passionate about orders, and religious about habits. They tend to achieve relaxation through control. They are committed, and remain focused on their duties even on vacation. Others would think they make a big event out of trivial things, or stress out when there is no need to. They are effective in carrying out any enterprise, as they struggle to cover every subject. They may tend to feel righteous; this can make them the most decisive and successful people, but the less likely to question their goals. They are bound for leadership and cut out for success. They love acknowledging merits, and search to inspire others. They enjoy having strong adversaries, as they enjoy power and victory.

This state has three tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to action, which may cultivate impatience, competition and aggressiveness; stubbornness due to order, which may cultivate inflexibility and strictness; and self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly imperial like to analyze things thoroughly, but are passionate about their feelings, beliefs, likes and dislikes, and not likely to change them or give up on them. This may constrict analysis towards a particular goal. Also, they are eager to act, and this limits patience. They look at the greater good or big picture, but are lenient towards customs, routines and personal preferences. They have great focus, and thus a tunneled view. This combination results in great achievements, but must beware not to lead arbitrarily. They tend to be philosophic when things are under physical control, excited when things are in order, and industrious about their desires.

G

garbage

Hooray for tests!

Results: iNTp
Archetype for this state: Planners

Scriptwriters, Architects… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on thoughts and are open to sympathy. Their attention goes to where novelty is. For them, being clever is more pressing than physical power or irrational passion. They enjoy creating ideas more than participating in physical activities. They feel comfortable in academic environments, but dislike routines. They will flirt with norms, and think of reasons to avoid labor and do what they want to do. They engage in arguments in search of possibilities and glitches in the system. They have set rules but are willing to sacrifice them to integrate surprise, illusion or accommodate others. A great deal of their analysis is targeted towards entertainment or conveying information. They can be impulsively driven by personal visions, sometimes overlooking physical abilities or repercussions. They are inspired by things that make sense or are in surprising order.

They have two tendencies towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.
Being resolute may cultivate righteousness and strictness, and maintain self-confidence.
People that are strongly theoretical are open to suggestions and affective exchanges, but they tend to be conditioned by reason, especially when accepting or applying ideas. They need some order and structure in order to feel creative. They like mastering convictions and laws in order to bend, interconnect or switch them. This makes them eloquent and dexterous with ideas, languages, calculations and systems in general, but can also make them snobbish.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Existential INFJ Therapist

Vas's Results

Existential - 93%

This could also be called the Spiritual state. The best concept to define its focus is essence. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but emotionally tense and rationally flexible. We are in this state when searching ideals, meanings, significance or transcendence; when we are involved in abstract reverence. We look to reflet on our values; conceive and expose our feelings. We are devoted to ideas, and enjoy exploring and elaborating on them; being focused on emotional concepts and experiences.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and valuation. Its main characteristic is pondering sentiments or placing values on concepts, all while avoiding physical tension. This defines our ability to be exalted, repulsed or devoted to abstract ideas, while being absent from physical surroundings or escaping what is tangible or presented to the senses at the moment.

Archetype for this state: Therapists

Missioners, Healers… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and are open to analysis. Their attention goes where ideals and beliefs are. For them, being a visionary is more pressing than physical possessions or productivity. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They are impulsively protective of things they value, but might overlook physical abilities, facts or needs. They may be biased about their preferences; but, they are open to reflect upon their feelings.

They have two tendencies towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.

Being value driven may cultivate infatuation and sensitivity, and induce self-absorption.

People that are strongly existential are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or adopt things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue passion in order to be creative; this tends to draw them toward the arts.

Note this archetype is a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to be multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Factual

The best concept to define the focus of this state is objectivity. It happens when we are emotionally relaxed, but physically and rationally flexible. In this state we are aware of anything that goes on around us, or proposes a threat or treat, in order to learn, measure, or look for information and utility. We are not attentive to abstract feelings in creative or emotional forms, we are matter of fact. This state focuses on grasping tangible information and being prepared for change of action or technique. In it we are social, engage in new activities easily and are curious about them.

By definition, this is the state of sensation, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings for concepts, or pondering about what is presented to our senses, all while avoiding emotional tension. This defines our ability to keep an objective mind about what is presented to us.

Archetype: Merchant

Dealers, Trackers… People who have a strong tendency to this state will have the keenest perception to follow conversations, ideas, concepts and situations in practical matters, but low patience for whimsical details on art, aesthetics, beauty and emotional values. Their attention goes to where there is a clear objective; where action and wit is needed. For them, being sharp is more pressing than sentimental or moral sensitivities, which can make them miss out on emotional or abstract experiences, but also keeps them away from delusions and misconceptions. They have a knack for defying convictions and look to explore, hack and rig systems and norms, looking for strengths, weaknesses and stability.

This state has one tendency towards introversion:
Being detached may cultivate aloofness and disinterest, and cause self-absorption.

People that are strongly factual see that others tend to be fanatical or delusive about ideas and values; or that they are emotionally susceptible, and make things uncertain and unpractical. They maintain an open mind and point of view, and are adaptable and able to work their way through changing rules in a game. They value things using personal interests or preferences, but tend to be very active, fond and supportive of their group, community and family.

edit: oh and I tested eNTp, as always.

link: http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states...gmail.com&daily=53D320&tone=6633CC&t=3DPsyche

edit2:
I actually scored 78% factual and 71% conceptual
72% technical, 67% theoretical, 60% cordial (that's crazy), etc..
http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/2a802a

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Ethical

This could be also called the Judicial state, since the best concept to define its focus is judgement. It happens when we are physically flexible, but rationally and emotionally tense. We are on this state when being devoted and determined, and looking to reflect this on our surroundings. We focus on reaching decisions based on values and the state of things. We are observing and sensing for ideals.

By definition, this is the state of focus in sensation, resolution and valuation. Its main characteristic is to value procedures, determine tastes, and observe morals. This defines our ability to be aware of the physical implementation of order and values. It focuses in how appropriate, meritorious, adequate, worthless or shameful events and environments are.

Archetype for this state: Jurors

Counselors, Arbiters… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on their surroundings, ideals and plans. Their attention goes to where beauty and order are found. For them, being temperate is more pressing than being aggressive or relaxed. They value people that project expertise and mental clarity. They are gracious, analytical and appreciative of fine things, like arts and good food. They like to discuss views and observations, and make great advisors and leaders that inspire others to do things right. They are good at following and laying out plans, and evaluate political or ethical concerns. They enjoy being exposed to new places, things and events, but could be judgmental or preserve their opinions longer than changing conditions may require.

This state has two tendencies towards introversion:

Being resolute may cultivate righteousness and strictness, and maintain self-confidence.
Being value driven may cultivate infatuation and sensitivity, and induce self-absorption.

People that are strongly ethical are respectful of their moral code. They value awareness, harmony and orderliness, and use these as a measure of how important or satisfactory things are. They want to feel that things are being done right, and show responsibility to others. They can be stubborn, but may have a soft spot for pleasures and novelties. These may cause conflict with moral standards, but also help reshape them; or have them bring light, justice and value to places that are miss-appreciated.

Note this archetype is a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to be multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

Myers-Briggs approximation: IN-j.
I:E 76:24% Contrast
N 92%
S 8%
F 50%
T 50%
j:p 58:42% Brightness"

:thinking: Works for me, more or less, given my present environment being terribly toxic/chaotic/volatile, & how I'm leaving it next Saturday.
I don't "value orderliness" much- & I could give fuck-all about "showing responsibility to others." I've long since come to embrace uncertainty, but it makes sense my current mind-state would be a bit more, shall we say, buckled down. We'll see how this looks again in a month or so.

I'm amused by the MBTI typing.. I confused a test with my Ni/Ti looping (again).

Cool analysis; I dig the detailed/broken down perspective/angles, but I won't post all of that here.