• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3DPsyche, Official Thread

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
My Results

Ideational

The best concept to define the focus of this state is imagination. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but rationally and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we question and elaborate concepts around our inspiration, feelings or emotions; or when inspired or charmed by abstract ideas. We focus on the view of possibilities, how things should or could be. We will violate reality or logic for the sake of beauty, fear or fascination. This makes us creative, open minded and able to visualize, but also, makes us airy and introspective. This state is social, experiences emotions easily and will be curious about them.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and empathy. Its main characteristic is pondering about inspiration, or bringing excitement to concepts, all while avoiding physical tension. This defines our ability to be motivated or connected to abstract ideas, not linked to what is tangible, or being presenting to our senses; and the ability to conceive emotional ideas.

Archetype for this state: Storytellers

Authors, Creatives… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on ideas and the excitement or emotions they spawn. They are not fond of prolonged and laborious physical activities. For them, having an open mind and heart is more pressing than rigorous orders or physical force. Being intuitive gives them the ability to see or conceive possibilities. They are able to hold different scenarios, possible or fantastic ones; but, this can also make them friends of exaggerations and fears. They have great ability for telling and creating stories. They enjoy dialogues, reading, writing—sharing ideas. They tend to have an internal fascination with social heroism.

They have one tendency towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.
People that are strongly ideational are bad at following everything that is physically going on around them. They follow conversations and concepts, and concentrate in bonding that way. This brings creativity, but may also bring delusion, lack of structure, and procrastination. They are not satisfied with defining concepts or bringing them to a constricted reality. They are always asking: how else could it be? What else can it have? and rather moving to better views than sticking to one. They can be impulsively adventurous.

Note this archetype is a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to be multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

Myers-Briggs approximation: iNTj.
I:E 51:49% Contrast
N 83%
S 17%
T 51%
F 49%
j:p 53:47% Brightness

Neat test. Thanks [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] for her formatting... yes, I'm an unoriginal thief.

Edit: I really enjoy the way this test description captures my essence, as it were. I never thought the INTP description fit me that well, or any of the descriptions for that matter.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Same results than Jonnyboy: Ideational-Storytellers...

Except that it told me I'm EN-p

W

WALMART

Practical

The best concept to define the focus of this state is dexterity. It happens when we are emotionally relaxed, but rationally flexible and physically tense. In this state we are active, but most of all resourceful, willing to put hands into action and find new abilities. We will focus on an action, but stop to look for improvements or new implementations.

By definition, this is the state of focus in action, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is acting upon concepts or ideas, or pondering about actions, all while avoiding emotional tension. This defines our ability to perform activities that are guided by our objectivity and reflections, without being distracted or carried away be emotional sensibilities.

Archetype for this state: Crafters

Mechanics, Operators… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on their action and are open to information. Their attention goes towards advantages, resources, aptness and physical development. For them, being resourceful and able is more pressing than being sensitive or political. They look to be well informed, so reading and investigating are important activities for them; but they lean towards hands-on learning. They prefer observing and listening rather than debating. They enjoy working in groups when their task is clear. They need to feel on top of the situation, and are always willing to act in search for improvements. They are protective of things and people they value; even if they may appear detached. They look to be reflective when things are under physical control.

This state has two tendencies towards introversion:

- Being action driven may cultivate competition and impatience, and prompt self-reliance.
- Being detached may cultivate aloofness and disinterest, and cause self-absorption.
- People who are strongly practical struggle to feel in control, this makes them defensive and apt. They like powerful and functional things—people, places, as well as machines and tools.

They like the feeling of being able to handle the situation. They are mostly about utility and abundance of things, not much about procedures or order. They are interested in being ahead of the game, and are very attentive, protective and caring with their goods and loved ones. But they could overlook emotional damage in search for functionality.

Ugh, [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION]... iSTj.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Daily Demands: iNFj
Favorite Colors: iNTj
Results: iSFj

I'm not really clear on why my results are iSFj if I meet daily demands as iNFj. Does this mean I think sensing is more productive than intuition? And produces results?

Somebody help me. My favorite colors are iNTj. How does someone even determine that?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I got 89% elemental, which is iSFp (why is it capitalized this way?)
(72% dynamical in second place)

j:p 14:86% brightness
i:e 76:24% contrast
31% T
69% F
20% N
80% S

Elemental
The best concept to define the focus of this state is serenity. This is the zen state, if any. It happens when we are physically, rationally and emotionally relaxed. We are in this state when resting, unworried or careless about desires, rationalizations or disturbance. We are complacent, and will let things be without interference, fascination or obsession. This can be expressed through irreverence, contemplation or complacency.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and detachment. Its main characteristic is being able to avoid physical, rational and emotional tension. This defines our ability to achieve total relaxation.

Lol this sounds nothing like me. It even goes on to say that monks have this personality state. I am a monk, guys!

Does anyone know what the "daily demands" and "favorite colors" things are? I don't get it. Mine say iN-p and -SFj for those.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got 89% elemental, which is iSFp (why is it capitalized this way?)
(72% dynamical in second place)

j:p 14:86% brightness
i:e 76:24% contrast
31% T
69% F
20% N
80% S

Lol this sounds nothing like me. It even goes on to say that monks have this personality state. I am a monk, guys!!

:laugh:

I just don't get why if I was iSFj I'd choose to handle daily activities as an iNFj unless both of my parents had PhD's and forced me to be academic or were Zen Buddhists who made me grow up inside some kind of commune.

Quite the opposite, my guardians growing up were very pragmatic, practical people, though there are a lot of readers in my family.

So I think the test is telling me I'm an iNFj who is very close on N/S or something. However, I sincerely think this has more to do with Se than Si...as I answered the movie/book and art question that I highly value presentation, impact, and explosions (yes, I'm a horror movie fan...I think the end of Rob Zombie's Halloween is one of the most epic viscerally powerful scenes I've ever seen, and I place priority on music and visual placement in film just as much as meaning.)

Great. FANTASTIC.

I wonder if my favorite colors were considered T because I like green so much, I've heard it's the color of genius.

<---- MISUNDERSTOOD EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED GENIUS HERE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
wonder if my favorite colors were considered T because I like green so much, I've heard it's the color of genius.

Did it just pick the "favorite" colors thing because of the first question then? What a bunch of BS. I don't equate favorite color to personality.

I

Infinite Bubble

Logical - 74%

Philosophical - 72%
Conceptual - 71%
Existential - 70%

Results - iNTj
Daily - iNTp
Colors - eNTj

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I got an error code when submitting my answers. I wonder what it says about my type? :thinking:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Conceptual

The best concept to define the focus of this state is intellect. It is the state of knowledge and curiosity. It represents a psyche that is physically and emotionally relaxed, but rationally flexible. We are in this state when we want to learn and contemplate concepts and reasons. We are not satisfied with a simple answer or rules, and this ability opens the door to new ideas and questions. It makes us eager to know and conceive things.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is the grasp of concepts and information while avoiding physical or emotional stress. This defines our understanding of abstract ideas without constriction, misguidance or distraction by immediate physical demands or emotional appreciations.

It has three tendencies towards introversion:

Abstraction cultivates timidity and awkwardness, leading towards self-reliance.
Detachement cultivates aloofness and disinterest, promoting self-absorption.

Archetype: Researchers

Journalists, Scholars… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on information, and are not prone to physically demanding activities unless they apply knowledge. For them, being knowledgeable is more pressing than being authoritative or emotional. They may be procrastinators and constant researchers, as they are interested in progressively learning and conceiving things. They have low patience for whimsical details about likes and dislikes; their emotional values are mostly dictated by personal preferences or objective interests. They avoid physical struggle and drama. However, their curiosity leads them to new fields to explore, activities to engage in, and emotional connections to form; but, this interest can be sporadic or subjective to an intellectual pursue.

People that are strongly conceptual have a purely inquisitive mind, and do not focus on physical feats or emotional challenges. They are conversational, good listeners, but not necessarily determined to reach resolutions or convictions; they are more open to data and possibilities. They like encyclopedias, language systems, investigation and science, and tend to be human dictionaries. They may be fascinated with ideas, but may struggle with charisma. They are practical but may lack physical alertness or coordination, which makes them attracted to gadgets and systems to accomplish tasks.

Consider this archetype a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to frequent several states, and become multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

INTP
I:65% E:35%
N:73% S:27%
T:77% F:23%
P:67% J:33%

Definitely the most balanced my dichotomy percentages have ever come out as.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Ideational State

The best concept to define the focus of this state is imagination. It is the state of introspection and creativity. It represents a psyche that is physically relaxed, but rationally and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we question and elaborate concepts around our inspiration, feelings or emotions; or when inspired or charmed by abstract ideas. We focus on the view of possibilities, how things should or could be. We will violate reality or logic for the sake of beauty, fear or fascination. This makes us creative, open minded and able to visualize, but also, makes us airy and introspective. This state is social; it is open to emotions and will be curious about them.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and empathy. Its main characteristic is pondering about inspiration, or bringing excitement to concepts, all while avoiding physical stress. This defines our ability to be motivated or connected to abstract ideas, not linked to what is tangible, or being presenting to our senses; and the ability to conceive emotional ideas.

It has one tendency towards introversion:

Archetype: Storytellers

Authors, Creatives… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on ideas and the excitement or emotions they spawn. They are not fond of prolonged and laborious physical activities. For them, having an open mind and heart is more pressing than rigorous orders or physical force. Being intuitive gives them the ability to see or conceive possibilities. They are able to hold different scenarios, possible or fantastic ones; but, this can also make them friends of exaggerations and fears. They have great ability for telling and creating stories. They enjoy dialogues, reading, writing—sharing ideas. They tend to have an internal fascination with social heroism and adventure.

People that are strongly ideational are bad at following everything that is physically going on around them. They follow conversations and concepts, and concentrate in bonding that way. This brings creativity, but may also bring delusion, lack of structure, and procrastination. They are not satisfied with defining concepts or bringing them to a constricted reality. They are always asking: how else could it be? What else can it have? and rather moving to better views than sticking to one. They can be impulsively adventurous.

Topographic Map location: Cafe

MBTI approximation:

ENTP

I: 49%

E: 51%

J: 42%

P: 58%

N: 76%

S: 24%

T: 66%

F: 34%

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WDlxvjj.png

Fair enough :shrug:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

Archetype: Wanderers
Outlanders

Rebels, Monks… People who have a constant tendency to this state believe that most things others stress about are unnecessary. They look for personal balance, this is their specialization. They may focus on health habits, sleep, contemplation, meditation and tending specific physical work, training and needs. Their ability to keep things simple possesses an intriguing way to inspire, give new strengths, perspectives or ideas. They can be very insightful about purely physical, rational or personal emotional matters, and not so much with social, professional or business related ones. They may struggle to avoid seeming unproductive, negligent, or disrespectful. When things get too tense or futile, they could simply restart and search for new horizons with optimism, which could be seen as pride or rebellion, but can be fruitful, or the basis of constant wandering. Their nature could also be that of rebels or anarchists.

People that are strongly elemental tend to emotional affairs that are not too passionate, unless they are intimate. They may bond as they go and may detach as well, but they develop very personal infatuations. They have a clear idea of the things that please them and the ones that don’t, but do not focus on promoting their values, or demand social ambition or glory. They have low interest in industry, unless it is personal, individual and habitual work. They avoid analysis, unless it is abstract and personal; this means that science, chess and crosswords puzzles, even philosophy, might be attractive, but not law, etiquette, professional and social norms. They are not prone to emotional displays, and tend to make decisions without stress, but under pressure, they can be considered aggressive, stubborn or selfish—sticking to their rebellious nature.

Consider this archetype a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to frequent several states, and become multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Theoretical State

The best concept to define the focus of this state is ingenuity. It is the state of instruction, planning and exposition. It represents a psyche that is physically relaxed, but rationally determined and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we organize thoughts, imagination and ideas. We are attentive to rational structures while thinking of ways to make them new, different, nicer or intriguing. We enjoy playing with the script, plan or system for the sake of novelty and surprise.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, regulation and empathy. Its main characteristic is regulating our inspiration, empathizing with analysis, all while avoiding physical stress. This defines our ability to structure or construct things that come just from our imagination, or trying to share or grasp them empathetically with others.

It has two tendencies towards introversion:
Regulation cultivates righteousness and strictness, maintaining self-confidence.

Topographic Map location: Seminar

MBTI approximation: *NT*

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Philosophical State

The best concept to define the focus if this state is morality. It is the state of principles and deliberation. It represents a psyche that is physically relaxed, but rationally and emotionally tense. We are in this state when we ask: what did we learn from this? what was wrong? what is the ideal? We want to understand and clarify feelings, and think before acting. We are not just using morals as guidance, but developing them, looking for the essence, importance or purpose.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, regulation and valuation. Its main characteristic is bringing order to values, valuing rules, and avoiding physical stress. This defines our ability to define standards, and bring analysis and appreciation to abstract ideas.

Regulation cultivates righteousness and strictness, maintaining self-confidence.
Valuation cultivates particular interests and sensibility, causing self-absorption.
Topographic Map location: Library

MBTI approximation: IN*J

Archetype: Professors
Historians, Ministers… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and reasons. Their attention goes to where a clear and desired outcome is met. For them, wisdom and self control are more pressing than inmediacy, possessions or brute force. They are curious and reflective of their feelings, but not easy to abandon dogmas and habits. They like to contemplate fascinating ideas, but will not easily detach from their values and rules.

People that are strongly philosophical enjoy discovering or developing a sense of purpose and a code to act accordingly. They have pleasure for obedience. They also value accomplishments, even if they may seem unproductive or unpractical at the moment; their focus is on transcendence and meaning. But, sometimes they could find it easier to adjust their codes to maintain a posture, and this could keep them procrastinating or being complacent about impositions or situations. They tend to find it their mission to preserve knowledge and values.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Conceptual State
Another name for it would be Intellectual—The best concept to define the focus of this state is intellect. It is the state of knowledge and curiosity. It represents a psyche that is physically and emotionally relaxed, but rationally flexible. We are in this state when we want to learn and contemplate concepts and reasons. We are not satisfied with a simple answer or rules, and this ability opens the door to new ideas and questions. It makes us eager to know and conceive things.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is the grasp of concepts and information, and avoiding physical or emotional stress. This defines our understanding of abstract ideas without constriction, misguidance or distraction by immediate physical demands or emotional appreciations.

Detachement cultivates aloofness and disinterest, promoting self-absorption.
Topographic Map location: Study Field

MBTI approximation:

Archetype: Researchers
Journalists, Scholars… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on information, and are not prone to physically demanding activities unless they apply knowledge. For them, being knowledgeable is more pressing than being authoritative or emotional. They may be procrastinators and constant researchers, as they are interested in progressively learning and conceiving things. They have low patience for whimsical details about likes and dislikes; their emotional values are mostly dictated by personal preferences or objective interests. They avoid physical struggle and drama. However, their curiosity leads them to new fields to explore, activities to engage in, and emotional connections to form; but, this interest can be sporadic or subjective to an intellectual pursue.

People that are strongly conceptual have a purely inquisitive mind, and do not focus on physical feats or emotional challenges. They are conversational, good listeners, but not necessarily determined to reach resolutions or convictions; they are more open to data and possibilities. They like encyclopedias, language systems, investigation and science, and tend to be human dictionaries. They may be fascinated with ideas, but may struggle with charisma. They are practical but may lack physical alertness or coordination, which makes them attracted to gadgets and systems to accomplish tasks.

:huh: :thinking: :thelook:

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
QZhF1AE.png

TQ9wL8G.png

ENTJ????
Exxx?????????!?!??!?!!?!?!

I'm an xNTP!

It said:
72% E
28% I
51% N
49% S
52% T
48% F
71% J
29% P

Also how is 71-29 an x?

Daily was ISTJ
Color was INFJ

Recktor

Philosophical State

Focus
Physical
↓ Rational
↓ Emotional
↓
Determination → Action Regulation Valuation
Perception → Sensation Conception Empathy
Disengagement → Abstraction Instinction Detachment

The best concept to define the focus if this state is morality. It is the state of principles and deliberation. It represents a psyche that is physically relaxed, but rationally and emotionally tense. We are in this state when we ask: what did we learn from this? what was wrong? what is the ideal? We want to understand and clarify feelings, and think before acting. We are not just using morals as guidance, but developing them, looking for the essence, importance or purpose.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, regulation and valuation. Its main characteristic is bringing order to values, valuing rules, and avoiding physical stress. This defines our ability to define standards, and bring analysis and appreciation to abstract ideas.

Valuation cultivates particular interests and sensibility, causing self-absorption.

Topographic Map location: Library

MBTI approximation: IN*J
Archetype: Professors

Historians, Ministers… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and reasons. Their attention goes to where a clear and desired outcome is met. For them, wisdom and self control are more pressing than inmediacy, possessions or brute force. They are curious and reflective of their feelings, but not easy to abandon dogmas and habits. They like to contemplate fascinating ideas, but will not easily detach from their values and rules.

People that are strongly philosophical enjoy discovering or developing a sense of purpose and a code to act accordingly. They have pleasure for obedience. They also value accomplishments, even if they may seem unproductive or unpractical at the moment; their focus is on transcendence and meaning. But, sometimes they could find it easier to adjust their codes to maintain a posture, and this could keep them procrastinating or being complacent about impositions or situations. They tend to find it their mission to preserve knowledge and values.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 4.42.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 4.42.17 AM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 60