• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MTG Test via RPG Questions

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://www.gotoquiz.com/the_quest_for_ravnica_3

Strangely enough, I often get this result in the test:

F2anv38pURIwaQi2.jpg
"AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join House Dimir...
The most hidden of guilds, so secretive that most Ravnican citizens believe that it died out ages ago: House Dimir. Only the other guilds know of the continued existence of the Dimir, who are most often seen (if they are seen at all) lurking in the shadowy alleys and sewers of Ravnica. Appropriately enough, their stock in trade is secrets: no dark knowledge or carefully guarded plan is safe from Dimir agents. The guild of thieves operates behind the scene, spying, planning and stealing; never to be seen, never to be found, always in control...

"I AM BLACK/BLUE" - "I AM BOTH SELFISH AND RATIONAL. I USE MANIPULATION, DECEPTION AND INFORMATION TO GET MY OWN WAY; AT BEST, I AM DISCREET AND EFFICIENT; AT WORST, I AM SCHEMING AND UNTRUSTWORTHY."

:shock:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
T8DeHiMyozbwrAW0.jpg

White/Blue:
Azorius Senate

AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Azorius Senate! The Azorius Senate: Cold and calculating, they create the laws in Ravnica. Their bureaucracy is designed to keep the status quo as strong as possible. Change only brings chaos and trouble: in this arrogance, they have decided that the best way to serve Ravnica is to keep everyone else from acting in any way, shape, or form. To the Azorius, the multiverse is like a delicate clockwork: to maintain a perfect order, every part must play its role, and every role must be played perfectly.

Followed by:
Red/White: Boros Legion
Green/White: Selesnya Conclave
White/Black: Orzhov Syndicate

Silveresque

THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA
Your Result: You join the Selesnya Conclave!

zz9esraJ1UYeuIeE.jpg

AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Selesnya Conclave! The Selesnya Conclave is a commune composed of more members than any other guild. Their way of life is simple, based on equality and harmony, and they do whatever they can to spread this message across the globe. Selesnyans make it their mission in life to sow the seeds of their beliefs wherever they can. However, this also involves defending these seeds wherever they take root, the main reason why they have conflicts with the other guilds: every member is a fanatic to the cause, and conformity is never demanded - it's expected.

"I AM GREEN/WHITE" - "I AM BOTH LAWFUL AND INSTINCTIVE. I VALUE COMMUNITY ABOVE ALL ELSE; I PREFER BEING PART OF A BIGGER WHOLE. AT BEST, I AM SELFLESS AND COMMUNITARIAN; AT WORST, I AM UNORIGINAL AND SHEEPISH."

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
T8DeHiMyozbwrAW0.jpg

AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Azorius Senate! The Azorius Senate: Cold and calculating, they create the laws in Ravnica. Their bureaucracy is designed to keep the status quo as strong as possible. Change only brings chaos and trouble: in this arrogance, they have decided that the best way to serve Ravnica is to keep everyone else from acting in any way, shape, or form. To the Azorius, the multiverse is like a delicate clockwork: to maintain a perfect order, every part must play its role, and every role must be played perfectly. "I AM WHITE/BLUE" - "I AM BOTH LAWFUL AND RATIONAL. I'M EXTREMELY ORDERLY, AND RELY ON COMPLEX RULES AND LAWS, UPHOLDING THEM WHENEVER I CAN. AT BEST, I AM ORGANIZED AND LAW-ABIDING; AT WORST, I AM BUREAUCRATIC AND TOTALITARIAN."

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You join the Boros Legion!

AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Boros Legion! The Boros Legion is the peacekeeping force of Ravnica. In practice, though, they tend to enforce their own moral justice and ideals rather than official laws. To defend the innocents of the multiverse, no action can be too reckless, no punishment too harsh. Stubborn and self-righteous, the Boros tend to swing swords first and ask questions later. As defenders of peace, those who oppose them, by definition, must then be wrong at best, criminals at worst.

"I AM RED/WHITE" - "I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND ORDERLY; I TRY TO UPHOLD THE LAW AND MY IDEALS, BUT I FOLLOW MY HEART WHEN DOING SO - OFTEN BENDING THE RULES WHEN NEEDED. AT BEST, I AM DECISIVE AND HEROIC; AT WORST, I AM BRASH AND VIOLENT."

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Red/Blue, which is what I score as on other MTG tests.

THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA
Your Result: You join the Izzet!

AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Izzet! The Izzet are seekers of scientific knowledge, but their methods may be best described as "unorthodox." They pursue their research with reckless abandon, often taking on too much at once, quickly discarding old ideas for bright shiny ones that suddenly get their attention. Though they're responsible for most of the beneficial civic works on Ravnica, their behavior has also led to some spectacular and destructive failures. They have only two passions: innovation, and boasting about it. "I AM RED/BLUE" - "I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND RATIONAL, VALUING LOGIC BUT FOLLOWING MY GUT WHEN APPROPRIATE. AT BEST, I AM INTUITIVE AND CREATIVE; AT WORST, I'M SCATTERED AND UNPREDICTABLE."

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Cult of Rakdos! The Cult of Rakdos own Ravnica's best clubs, cabarets and brothels. True Art is the Art of pleasure - do what you want, the more depraved the better. Life is a game (mostly the lives of others), and the Rakdos love games: blood is warm and makes nice paint, young children scream like women, and heads roll better when shaved. The Cult would love to rule Ravnica and turn the multiverse into one big slaughter-fest, but to them, it's the process of random pleasures, death and destruction that is fulfilling, not the goal. "I AM BLACK/RED" - "I AM BOTH SELFISH AND EMOTIONAL. I'M A HEDONISTIC, IMPULSIVE PERSON WHO IS USUALLY EITHER HAVING A LOT OF FUN, OR EXTREMELY ANGRY. AT BEST, I'M UNABASHED AND SENSUAL; AT WORST, I'M SELF-INDULGENT AND WRATHFUL."

lol WTF? Yeah, that's not really how I see myself.

OK I changed one answer and got this one instead. Seems a lot better.

AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Boros Legion! The Boros Legion is the peacekeeping force of Ravnica. In practice, though, they tend to enforce their own moral justice and ideals rather than official laws. To defend the innocents of the multiverse, no action can be too reckless, no punishment too harsh. Stubborn and self-righteous, the Boros tend to swing swords first and ask questions later. As defenders of peace, those who oppose them, by definition, must then be wrong at best, criminals at worst. "I AM RED/WHITE" - "I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND ORDERLY; I TRY TO UPHOLD THE LAW AND MY IDEALS, BUT I FOLLOW MY HEART WHEN DOING SO - OFTEN BENDING THE RULES WHEN NEEDED. AT BEST, I AM DECISIVE AND HEROIC; AT WORST, I AM BRASH AND VIOLENT."

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Your Result: You join the Selesnya Conclave!

resultAFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Selesnya Conclave! The Selesnya Conclave is a commune composed of more members than any other guild. Their way of life is simple, based on equality and harmony, and they do whatever they can to spread this message across the globe. Selesnyans make it their mission in life to sow the seeds of their beliefs wherever they can. However, this also involves defending these seeds wherever they take root, the main reason why they have conflicts with the other guilds: every member is a fanatic to the cause, and conformity is never demanded - it's expected. "I AM GREEN/WHITE" - "I AM BOTH LAWFUL AND INSTINCTIVE. I VALUE COMMUNITY ABOVE ALL ELSE; I PREFER BEING PART OF A BIGGER WHOLE. AT BEST, I AM SELFLESS AND COMMUNITARIAN; AT WORST, I AM UNORIGINAL AND SHEEPISH."

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your results for this quiz have been calculated and are presented below:
THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA
You join the Azorius Senate (White/Blue)!​

The Azorius Senate: Cold and calculating, they create the laws in Ravnica. Their bureaucracy is designed to keep the status quo as strong as possible. Change only brings chaos and trouble: in this arrogance, they have decided that the best way to serve Ravnica is to keep everyone else from acting in any way, shape, or form. To the Azorius, the multiverse is like a delicate clockwork: to maintain a perfect order, every part must play its role, and every role must be played perfectly.

"I AM WHITE/BLUE" - "I AM BOTH LAWFUL AND RATIONAL. I'M EXTREMELY ORDERLY, AND RELY ON COMPLEX RULES AND LAWS, UPHOLDING THEM WHENEVER I CAN. AT BEST, I AM ORGANIZED AND LAW-ABIDING; AT WORST, I AM BUREAUCRATIC AND TOTALITARIAN."

Izzet (blue/red)
Simic Combine (green/blue)
Boros Legion (red/white)
Selesnya Conclave (green/white)
Orzhov Syndicate (white/black)
House Dimir (blue/black)
Gruul Clans (red/green)
Cult of Rakdos (black/red)
Golgari Swarms (green/black)

KDude

You join the Gruul Clans! While the Gruul Clans had once a purpose, no one really cares what it was anymore, not even the Gruul themselves. Time has not treated the Gruul kindly. The other guilds have run roughshod over them, splintering the Gruul into a loose confederation of warclans. Crushed and humiliated, the only purpose left to the Gruul is vengeance: sworn to destroy Ravnican civilization, the Clans are now a living force of change, and they will free the multiverse of the oppression of law, of the arrogance of those in power. Freedom, at any cost. "I AM GREEN/RED" - "I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND INSTINCTIVE; I FOLLOW MY HEART AND MY GUT WHEREVER IT TAKES ME, REGARDLESS OF WHAT I CRUSH ON THE WAY. AT BEST, I AM PRIMAL AND STRONG; AT WORST, I AM MINDLESS AND SAVAGE."

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Simic Combine: Very wise and introspective, the Simic Combine was originally charged with preserving nature, but the march of civilization overcame even its immense power. Thus the guild has turned itself towards another goal: not reviving nature, but improving what's left of it. They observe life, understand every aspect of it, and are strongly dedicated to help it adapt to this new, civilized multiverse. The Simic experiment with mutations, creating cures, viruses or even completely new life forms. Patience and wisdom are the keys to Evolution.
"I AM GREEN/BLUE" - "I AM BOTH RATIONAL AND INSTINCTIVE. I VIEW THE WORLD AS SOMETHING TO BE SHAPED FOR MY OWN ADVANCEMENT AND KNOWLEDGE; AT BEST, I AM FOCUSED AND BRILLIANT; AT WORST, I AM SELF-ABSORBED AND AMORAL."

MBTI Type
Mann
You join the Gruul Clans! While the Gruul Clans had once a purpose, no one really cares what it was anymore, not even the Gruul themselves. Time has not treated the Gruul kindly. The other guilds have run roughshod over them, splintering the Gruul into a loose confederation of warclans. Crushed and humiliated, the only purpose left to the Gruul is vengeance: sworn to destroy Ravnican civilization, the Clans are now a living force of change, and they will free the multiverse of the oppression of law, of the arrogance of those in power. Freedom, at any cost. "I AM GREEN/RED" - "I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND INSTINCTIVE; I FOLLOW MY HEART AND MY GUT WHEREVER IT TAKES ME, REGARDLESS OF WHAT I CRUSH ON THE WAY. AT BEST, I AM PRIMAL AND STRONG; AT WORST, I AM MINDLESS AND SAVAGE."

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You join the Cult of Rakdos! The Cult of Rakdos own Ravnica's best clubs, cabarets and brothels. True Art is the Art of pleasure - do what you want, the more depraved the better. Life is a game (mostly the lives of others), and the Rakdos love games: blood is warm and makes nice paint, young children scream like women, and heads roll better when shaved. The Cult would love to rule Ravnica and turn the multiverse into one big slaughter-fest, but to them, it's the process of random pleasures, death and destruction that is fulfilling, not the goal. "I AM BLACK/RED" - "I AM BOTH SELFISH AND EMOTIONAL. I'M A HEDONISTIC, IMPULSIVE PERSON WHO IS USUALLY EITHER HAVING A LOT OF FUN, OR EXTREMELY ANGRY. AT BEST, I'M UNABASHED AND SENSUAL; AT WORST, I'M SELF-INDULGENT AND WRATHFUL."

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You join the Boros Legion!

AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? - You join the Boros Legion! The Boros Legion is the peacekeeping force of Ravnica. In practice, though, they tend to enforce their own moral justice and ideals rather than official laws. To defend the innocents of the multiverse, no action can be too reckless, no punishment too harsh. Stubborn and self-righteous, the Boros tend to swing swords first and ask questions later. As defenders of peace, those who oppose them, by definition, must then be wrong at best, criminals at worst. "I AM RED/WHITE" - "I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND ORDERLY; I TRY TO UPHOLD THE LAW AND MY IDEALS, BUT I FOLLOW MY HEART WHEN DOING SO - OFTEN BENDING THE RULES WHEN NEEDED. AT BEST, I AM DECISIVE AND HEROIC; AT WORST, I AM BRASH AND VIOLENT."

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
jdq2rIDWO1BMQUzY.jpg

THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA Your Result: You join the Izzet! AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? -You join the Izzet! The Izzet are seekers of scientific knowledge, but their methods may be best described as "unorthodox." They pursue their research with reckless abandon, often taking on too much at once, quickly discarding old ideas for bright shiny ones that suddenly get their attention. Though they're responsible for most of the beneficial civic works on Ravnica, their behavior has also led to some spectacular and destructive failures. They have only two passions: innovation, and boasting about it. "I AM RED/BLUE" -"I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND RATIONAL, VALUING LOGIC BUT FOLLOWING MY GUT WHEN APPROPRIATE. AT BEST, I AM INTUITIVE AND CREATIVE; AT WORST, I'M SCATTERED AND UNPREDICTABLE."

G

Ginkgo

jdq2rIDWO1BMQUzY.jpg

THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA Your Result: You join the Izzet! AFTER EONS OF SEARCHING, YOU FINALLY REACH THE CENTRE OF THE MULTIVERSE, THE CITY-WORLD OF RAVNICA, YOUR HOME! IN THIS GIGANTIC METROPOLITAN PLANE, TEN POWERFUL GUILDS RULE THE MULTIVERSE. WHAT GUILD WILL YOU JOIN? -You join the Izzet! The Izzet are seekers of scientific knowledge, but their methods may be best described as "unorthodox." They pursue their research with reckless abandon, often taking on too much at once, quickly discarding old ideas for bright shiny ones that suddenly get their attention. Though they're responsible for most of the beneficial civic works on Ravnica, their behavior has also led to some spectacular and destructive failures. They have only two passions: innovation, and boasting about it. "I AM RED/BLUE" -"I AM BOTH EMOTIONAL AND RATIONAL, VALUING LOGIC BUT FOLLOWING MY GUT WHEN APPROPRIATE. AT BEST, I AM INTUITIVE AND CREATIVE; AT WORST, I'M SCATTERED AND UNPREDICTABLE."

^

gurbamus-maximus

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tied at 88% each with Azorius, then Izzet. I see some UR, but the WU throws me for a loop.