• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nerd, Geek, or Dork?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test ...

Tri-Lamb Material

57 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 52% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd and Dork, earning you the coveted title of: Tri-Lamb Material.

The classic, "80's" nerd, you are what most people think of when they think "nerd," largely due to 80's movies like Revenge of the Nerds and TV shows like Head of the Class. You're exceptionally bright and smart, and partly because of that have never quite fit in with your peers or social groups. Perhaps you've realized, or will someday, that it is possible to retain all of the things that you like about being brilliant and still make peace with the social cliques around you. Or maybe you won't--it's really not necessary. As the brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda discovered, you're fine just the way you are and can take pride in that. I mean, who wants to be like Ogre, right!?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pure Nerd
61 % Nerd, 22% Geek, 39% Dork
For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tri-Lamb Material
65 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 65% Dork
For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd and Dork, earning you the coveted title of: Tri-Lamb Material.

The classic, "80's" nerd, you are what most people think of when they think "nerd," largely due to 80's movies like Revenge of the Nerds and TV shows like Head of the Class. You're exceptionally bright and smart, and partly because of that have never quite fit in with your peers or social groups. Perhaps you've realized, or will someday, that it is possible to retain all of the things that you like about being brilliant and still make peace with the social cliques around you. Or maybe you won't--it's really not necessary. As the brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda discovered, you're fine just the way you are and can take pride in that. I mean, who wants to be like Ogre, right!?

Congratulations!

That tie though.

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just spent all that time taking the test, and it didn't give me results... it to me to a sign up page instead.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just spent all that time taking the test, and it didn't give me results... it to me to a sign up page instead.
Same here. And I refuse to sign up.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I didn't get results :(

I'm sure I would've scored highest on geek though.

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't get results :(

I'm sure I would've scored highest on geek though.

Perhaps it was their subtle way of saying, "you will need our help", except that, regurgitating the same thought from earlier today, I'm not interested in dating what couldn't get laid at the bar.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Tri-Lamb Material

70 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 61% Dork

For The Record:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Pure Nerd
57 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 48% Dork

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

errr....ok. I actually consider myself to be a 'geek-groupie' :ninja:

....and where I'm from geeks are the 'cool, smart and intelligent guys who are into sarcastic humour, inside jokes, strategy games and anything technologically spiffy' whereas nerds are the 'socially awkward obscure knowledge hoarders such as the various species of dung beetle'

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Outcast Genius
96 % Nerd, 61% Geek, 65% Dork

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Sounds about right.:devil:

To be honest there are days when I remember this post even if it was made so long ago.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Requires an okcupid account?

I am a huge nerd, slight geek, and fail at dork.

When it comes to women

Nerd is beatiful, geek is sexy, dork is cute. All a very good thing in my opinion. Dorks make life fun, geeks make it interesting, and nerds make it good. I dont think i can pick one over another as preferable to be around.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Pure Nerd
57 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 48% Dork

Congratulations!

errr....ok. I actually consider myself to be a 'geek-groupie' :ninja:

....and where I'm from geeks are the 'cool, smart and intelligent guys who are into sarcastic humour, inside jokes, strategy games and anything technologically spiffy' whereas nerds are the 'socially awkward obscure knowledge hoarders such as the various species of dung beetle'

Growing up geeks were the socially inept, congregate and play "magic" card games and such in small groups. Jokes were strange and dealt with the strange stuff they do and all inside jokes that no one else got.

Nerds were quiet, smart, shy, and always somewhat socially dorky when they open up.

Dorks were nieve, clumsy, etc.