• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Periodic Table Elements Personality Test

S

SingSmileShine

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-which-chemical-element-am-i-test

It's another cool quiz from HelloQuizzy! I love this site. It's so entertaining and does have some wonderfully well-written things. I thought that this quiz was particularly creative. :)

My result: Pt - Platinum
Platinum is a rare breed, and one who's reputation as a stalwart bastion of virtue is well-earned. You stick up for what you believe in, never change, and get along well with others. I would recommend that you become a politician, but the sad truth is that you don't understand us lesser and less-confident beings all that well. With a couple good Carbon advisors to keep you in touch with the scuzzy non-metals I'd vote for ya though. You are loud, be proud... keep it up.

True! Except that I am extremely empathetic - it's all accurate except the "not-understanding" part...I'm an ENFP, so it's my specialty to do that! :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Na... Sodium
You scored 39 Mass, 18 Electronegativity, 49 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

You are the very salt of the Earth... well, part of it anyway. Society needs a lot of you. You'd of made a perfect peasant in feudal times. You do your own thing without asking too much, but once you've established yourself in your life you don't change it too easily. The problem with you is that, while you are a great cornerstone of a society, you don't really feel the personal onus to keep it going. That's why we need taxes... heh heh heh. With respect to relationships you'll probably, sadly, never find one of those loves that solves every problem you've ever had... but you're still capable of having a great relationship filled with all sorts of positive nouns like trust and whatnot. You can balance your lack of neediness by being with someone who deeply does need you (or needs someone at least)... halogens are good for that (F, Cl, Br, I). Unfortunately you can replace that one special person easily with a whole lot of people who are a little special, so this relationship probably will not last forever... go for it if you live in the countryside... if you're in the city then it might just be best to live the bachelor's life until you grow sick of it.

Yay, I got my favourite element. :saturned:

C...Carbon
You scored 24 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 48 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

S

Sniffles

Cr...Chromium

You scored 27 Mass, 18 Electronegativity, 56 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Oooohaaaaah.... shiny! You probably have an incredibly stable and well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out much either. You're not one to get bogged down by a problem. Of course, I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and it 's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the analogy doesn't even apply.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Cr...Chromium
You scored 30 Mass, 24 Electronegativity, 55 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test ...

Zn... Zinc
You scored 32 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 62 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!​

You have a strong sense of the communal good and you aren't too demanding. You know better than to mess with the powers that be. You value being surronded by the right people, but don't care too much about what people beyond your group think of you. You are also the last element to be mentioned in every vitamin commercial, and have gained recognition throughout the 50+ community as the very symbol of "completeness." Hmm, you might be good at taking care of sick people, but that might be hogwash too.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:huh: tungsten?

apparently I'm very metallic... and somehow the test has decided that I'm incredibly antisocial as well... :thinking:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
C...Carbon

You scored 30 Mass, 35 Electronegativity, 46 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

C...Carbon

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

----
Yep... biology geek naturally gets carbon. ;)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Mo... Molybdenum
You scored 38 Mass, 37 Electronegativity, 72 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

I like to think of you as the miracle worker in The Princess Bride... you can do anything and you do it for the betterment of society. Just because you can raise the dead and make flying wagons and stuff doesn't mean that you show off about it though. You are capable of forming bizarre webs of relationships in which individuals are accomplices, lovers, coworkers, and so on all at once. I once saw you hanging out at the center of a cycloheptatriene... it was completely freakish and bizarre, and I'm not sure I've known what to think of you since. But hey, to each their own. Oh, and stay away from the carbon monoxide... you suck that stuff up.

Fun. Not sure how accurate it is though.

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
Na... Sodium
You scored 40 Mass, 25 Electronegativity, 51 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

You are the very salt of the Earth... well, part of it anyway. Society needs a lot of you. You'd of made a perfect peasant in feudal times. You do your own thing without asking too much, but once you've established yourself in your life you don't change it too easily. The problem with you is that, while you are a great cornerstone of a society, you don't really feel the personal onus to keep it going. That's why we need taxes... heh heh heh. With respect to relationships you'll probably, sadly, never find one of those loves that solves every problem you've ever had... but you're still capable of having a great relationship filled with all sorts of positive nouns like trust and whatnot. You can balance your lack of neediness by being with someone who deeply does need you (or needs someone at least)... halogens are good for that (F, Cl, Br, I). Unfortunately you can replace that one special person easily with a whole lot of people who are a little special, so this relationship probably will not last forever... go for it if you live in the countryside... if you're in the city then it might just be best to live the bachelor's life until you grow sick of it.

This answer was difficult to read...really struggled to get past "You'd of..." You'd HAVE!!!!!! I noticed Jennifer (also INTP) was also Sodium - it would be interesting to prepare a table cross-referencing MBTI type with element

Silveresque

He... Helium.
You scored 32 Mass, 26 Electronegativity, 27 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

ygolo

My termites win
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/...Mass=39&var_Radioactivity=0&var_Electroneg=22

Y...Yttrium
You scored 39 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 60 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't understand any of this and certainly would not ever have been happy as a peasant in feudal times.

Na... Sodium
You scored 39 Mass, 21 Electronegativity, 44 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test...

Si... Silicon

You scored 48 Mass, 30 Electronegativity, 31 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

Cool! I love the concept of this quiz, being a chemist. But I don't like the way he made these descriptions, as I'm reading them on this thread. :dry:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Na... Sodium
You scored 34 Mass, 5 Electronegativity, 42 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

I don't understand any of this and certainly would not ever have been happy as a peasant in feudal times.
:solidarity:

What's up with the peasant thing?

T

ThatGirl

Wow, according to this test I am a terrible person. Well, you know what?!?! I love the smell of chlorine! So take that!

Cl... Chlorine

You scored 47 Mass, 51 Electronegativity, 27 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

You are the vampire of the chemical world. You know what you want and you take it. Not only that, but you are pretty hard to get rid of. You're either found at the center of a group of drama fanatics, or mercilessly clinging to one person and demanding their complete attention. You're one of the few elements that can take something from someone and keep it after ditching them. You're the type who might make a girl fall in love with you in order to meet her sister. I make this sound all bad, but you're also pretty good at removing scum from pools.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4883]Cimarron[/MENTION]

:D

I would have probably gotten Molybdenum considering how close I am to tipping 50 with Metal.

Si... Silicon

You scored 34 Mass, 31 Electronegativity, 49 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.