• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via okcupid)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP - The Composer

You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.

Interesting. I know I would like an FP, but I can never tell which, since I like aspects of both extraversion and introversion, and intuition and sensing. As you can see, I was about 50/50 with the I/E scale, and about 60/40 with the S/N scale.

P.S.: Why do most of you like Js?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think for ideal romantic partner it is best to look at the types of your closest friends which for me have been infj, intp, entp, entj, enfp, infp, isfp.

S

Society

INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

*looks at the test result*
*grrrr*
"FU test writers!"​

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP - The Architect
You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

i think i got ESFP on this when i was dating one.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ
[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] it looks like there's now information in favor of you seeing me as a possible INFJ.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] it looks like there's now information in favor of you seeing me as a possible INFJ.
Possibly. :) But it could also be true that you seek someone to compliment you in areas in which you are not strong. I personally think two INFJ's is a good combination, but there are many INFJ-INTP couples.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, I got INFJ too!
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTJ

i

what

more reason to cry about how [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] isn't a man or i'm not a straight dude i guess

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ

i

what

more reason to cry about how [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] isn't a man or i'm not a straight dude i guess
:laugh:

What's even more tragic about this is that I got INFP (with 50/50 extroversion vs. introversion).

"Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better."

[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] will be not at all surprised by this development.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
:laugh:

What's even more tragic about this is that I got INFP (with 50/50 extroversion vs. introversion).

"Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better."

[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] will be not at all surprised by this development.

:laugh: we :wubbie: you too! :hug:

S

Stansmith

INFP - The Healer

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better. The group summary: idealists (NF)

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INFJ. :huh:

I don't think I'd want to date my own type... I'm happy with my INTJ.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't want an INTJ, I want my INFP :(

INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTJ

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think i've gotten intp and enfp in the past when i've taken this. i wonder if i'd get something different years later....hmm

is the test long? does anyone remember my ok cupid password?

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You don't have to be a member of ok cupid to get the results. :)

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: ENTJ

S

Society

INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

*looks at the test result*
*grrrr*
"FU test writers!"​

hrm... i am trying to see if i can change the answers i'm more oblivious too while still keeping it within what i would honestly like..

so far, the furthest i've gotten has being INFP.

basically if i want:
1. Someone who listens well, never interrupts, lets you talk as much as you want, who likes deep discussions one on one.
2. Someone who prefers to be with small groups and willingly goes home when you are ready.
3. Someone who is a wall flower, who would rather never leave your side if you go to a party together.
4. Someone who will speak their mind when they are upset - who may even have a temper - but they never let anything fester.
5. Someone who is creative and visionary, but at times may seem disconnected or distant.
6. Someone complex and deep, someone with many facets, accepting of change, interested in new ideas, but not so practical sometimes.
7. Someone who focuses on possibilities, intersections, and the future, but often at the expense of the present moment
8. someone who is terrible at picking up on hints, but will never jump to conclusions
9. Someone who is introspective, who thinks about what everything means and why
10. Someone who is thoughtful and considerate, but maybe not consisten
11. Someone who never hurts anyone, who really knows how to walk a mile in others shoes, but doesn't stand up for themselves so much.
12. Someone who loves sappy romance stuff, who is very affectionate and touchy feely.
13. Someone who talks easily about their feelings, who openly shares themselves completely but maybe too often. They are always asking what is wrong or what you are thinking.
16. Someone who makes plans with you days in advance, possibly to the point of being pushy
17. Someone decisive, who isn't afraid of commitment
(the balded where selected both in honesty and to with the goal of avoiding the previous results)

then for INFP rather then INFJ, i need to give up on all of those:
14. Someone dependable and steadfast, but who needs to be prodded to have fun.
15. Someone organized and ambitious, but possibly a bit critical or controlling, and might be a neat freak.
18. Someone who is comfortable with routine but may lack spontaneity

in favor of those:
14. Someone funloving and easy going, but possibly a touch irresponsible or unpredictble
15. Someone messy and sloppy, but accepting and easy going.
18. Someone who hates routine of any kind and must be spontaneous at all costs

solution: