• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via okcupid)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Got INFJ once again on this. Seems to be a consistent trend. Leave it to me to have a thing for the rarities. :laugh:

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

Dude, that's funny! I highly doubt I'll get anyone like that, though. So must be more realistic. Still an NF would still do just nicely.

Jaguar

ENTP.

There are 3 names on my ignore list. 2 are ENTP women. :laugh:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ISFJ. I've had that before on this type of test. I definitely seem to be drawn to SJ men these days. Not so sure about the F.

Hypothetically I'd probably prefer ExxJ with fairly close N/S F/T splits (I know, I know, that doesn't sufficiently take function order into account!!) :laugh: I think I'd prefer ExTJ though.

Kriash

Resident Apple Hoarder
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shocking.

INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 0 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

I hated the test -- I knew exactly what each answer would give me.
For a non-MBTI'er, I guess it's okay; but otherwise it was far too transparent and binary in approach.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
xNTJ. Pretty predictable and easy to manipulate.

S

SingSmileShine

INTP? Wait, what? False. INFP, maybe. I could never date a T. I must have screwed up somewhere or read the question too quickly.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
INTJ The Mastermind

Makes sense, I was with one for 9 years and that's by far the longest I've been able tolerate anyone :)

spiderfrommars

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hated the test -- I knew exactly what each answer would give me.
For a non-MBTI'er, I guess it's okay; but otherwise it was far too transparent and binary in approach.

Yeah, that was my problem. Also the fact that they relied so much on stereotypes. I'm more drawn to S types, but someone has to be an intellectual for me to get into them…which, according to the stereotypes, a S of course can never be. So I got ENTJ, when I have a ESTJ fetish. The only thing I actually could say I strongly prefer, that the test got right, is J, because P tendencies can hurt my feelings (if they flake, etc).

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP- The Promoter

You scored 100 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the promoter. As a romantic partner, this type is usually exciting and willing to try anything once. They are often much more responsive to their partner's physical needs, rather than their emotional ones. They tend to communicate at what other types tend to think of as a superficial level, as they don't see a big need for heart-to-heart talks. They want to be appreciated for the fun-loving responsive problem solvers they are. They are happiest when their partners respect their need for freedom to be spontaneous and to enjoy life's many pleasures.