• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via okcupid)

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTP. So much for opposites attracting...

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
INTJ

While I suspect auxilary Te might aggravate me a little in a relationship, I find the prospect intriguing! Unfortunately, it's hard to find NT ladies IRL, or at least to find ones that are easily identifiable as NT's.

I have a male INTP bestie, and we really have a couple-y dynamic, minus the sexual attraction. I dunno how to explain it, but basically we're very similar and very different, in the best way possible. I feel distinct from him, I can be me, but I also feel sufficiently similar to him that I can easily relate/connect.

That's kinda how I imagine dating the right NT for me, might feel like.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP - The Crafter
Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP? :shock:

Oh no...cuz somebody might get hurt...and it won't be me.

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Re-took this and got INTJ. :D

INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Alea_iacta_est

INTP - The Architect

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

Meh, I thought it would be more like INFJ or INFP, but I think an INTP would be an awesome partner.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP - The Crafter

You scored 50 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.
The group summary: Experiencers (sp)
The Type Summary: ISTP

Daenera

Rogue heart
INFP - The Healer

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better. The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFP

This is the first time I haven't got entp on these kind of tests. I like the change.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ

I don't know I thought INFJ or ISFP or something.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always get INTJ on this test; I can only conclude at this point that I must be a masochist of some variety. :(

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
I took this test a couple of weeks ago and got ENTP. Well, I do love myself. This brings narcissism to a whole new level.