• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hartman Color Code Personality Test

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
But....what do I do once I've worked out the colours??

Wikipedia article on Hartman Personality Profile

In short, "[t]he driving core motives are classified into four colors: Red, the power wielders; Blue, the do-gooders; White, the peacekeepers; and Yellow, the fun lovers."

My scores:
Red = 1
Blue = 8
White = 27
Yellow = 8

I guess that makes me a peacekeeper.
/e9

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But....what do I do once I've worked out the colours??

You have to convert to Mormonism. The Hartman Color Code test is the LDS personality quiz.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So... I'm guessing A=Red, B=Blue, C=White, and D=Yellow? If so, I had 16 blue and 19 white.

Whites: The Peacekeepers

Motivated by Peace, Whites will do anything to avoid confrontation. Their only demands from life are the things that make them feel comfortable. That feeling fosters their need to feel good inside.
White Strengths Whites are kind, considerate, patient and accepting. They are virtually devoid of ego. They are good at constructing thoughts that did not exist before, just from careful listening and taking time to think things through.
White Limitations Whites don’t commonly share what they are feeling, understanding or seeing. They won't express conflict. Whites may be unwilling to set goals. They dislike working at someone else’s pace. They can be very self-deprecating.

Blues

Life is a sequence of commitments for blues. They thrive on relationships and willingly sacrifice personal gain. Blues are highly demanding perfectionists. They can be distrusting and worry prone. They are complex and intuitive and can be very opinionated. Blues can also be emotional and moody. Blues can be self-righteous and insecure and can also be very self disciplined and sincere.
Blue Strengths Blues are steady, ordered and enduring. Blues love with passion. They bring culture and dependency to society and home. They are highly committed and loyal. They are comfortable in creative environments. They strive to be the best they can be.
Blue Limitations They are insecure and judgmental. Lacking trust they find themselves resentful or unforgiving.They often fail at seeing the positive side of life. They want so badly to be loved and accepted, constantly seeking understanding from others while often refusing to understand and accept themselves.

G

garbage

This is a decent repackaging of classical temperaments. I'm never sure of where I fall, but White/Red seems as good as any.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is a decent repackaging of classical temperaments. I'm never sure of where I fall, but White/Red seems as good as any.

Dude, those are exact opposites.

G

garbage

Haha, tell that to this test. "C" and "A" are White and Red respectively, right? This thing labels me as a White first and Red as a fairly close second.

What do I know? I'm just an ambivalent 6 ;)

A = red
B = blue
C = white
D = yellow

People didn't read the PDF, did they? :thelook:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
White with a fair amount of blue, not much surprise there.

A

Anew Leaf

I got:
a = 8
b = 18
c = 11
d = 5

Apparently I am very blue... which means almost nothing to me yet. :laugh:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Red: 12
Blue: 26
White: 5
Yellow: 1

Life is a sequence of commitments for blues. They thrive on relationships and willingly sacrifice personal gain. Blues are highly demanding perfectionists. They can be distrusting and worry prone. They are complex and intuitive and can be very opinionated. Blues can also be emotional and moody. Blues can be self-righteous and insecure and can also be very self disciplined and sincere.

Blue Strengths Blues are steady, ordered and enduring. Blues love with passion. They bring culture and dependency to society and home. They are highly committed and loyal. They are comfortable in creative environments. They strive to be the best they can be.

Blue Limitations They are insecure and judgmental. Lacking trust they find themselves resentful or unforgiving.They often fail at seeing the positive side of life. They want so badly to be loved and accepted, constantly seeking understanding from others while often refusing to understand and accept themselves.

Jaguar

My Holland Codes are comprised of "opposites."
My Synthesist-Realist result is comprised of "opposites."

It's amusing there are those who actually think there are either "big picture people" or "detail-oriented people," as if they both don't exist within the same person.

A zoom lens is a lens that can have its focal length continuously change without losing its focus -just like the human visual system. We can easily be both detail-oriented and visionary. Zoom in and zoom out.

From an online career site:

Candidates interested must possess the following skill sets and knowledge:

Passionate self-starter who can be both visionary and detail-oriented

Welcome to the real world. We exist.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
White: 21
Blue: 19
Yellow: 4
Red: 0

That seems to roughly translate to a Phlegmatic/Melancholic blend. Sounds about right.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
primarily red and yellow, red edging out though I had a difficult time choosing between the two... one was what I do and the other is what I want :sadbanana:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Red - 2
Blue - 6
White - 31
Yellow - 4

So Imma White nice guy. Seems to fit rather well (in relation to the others anyway).

There's no reason to assume that opposite factors of personality (or any thing) cannot be combined into a new whole.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
Red- 4
Blue- 5
White- 25
Yellow- 8

But what does it all meeeean??