• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
20803.jpg

LOL

G

garbage

20803.jpg

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

Unoriginal and mindless :cry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
and like many others, I too am green/blue :laugh:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Red/White

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Getting always a different result when I do the test though :D

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Got Green Blue this time around.
20801.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
20796.jpg

I'm a Christmas Savage!!

spiderfrommars

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Black/Blue: I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.

I like that the "best" is discreet and efficient. "Okay, you're always gonna be evil, but are your best you're really, really good at it!" :D

Legitimately, I do identify with these two colors and not the other three.

Last edited: