• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Element.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Believe it or not, the Chinese Horoscope that you've learned as a little kid is only the tip of the iceberg. You essentially have 4 animals and 4 elements to go with YOU.

One animal represents the year of birth (what most people are familiar with)

One animal represents the month

One animal represents the day

And the last animal represents the hour.

All in all, there is too much information to post, so if you wanted to extract more information, be my guest and look online ^^.
---

Within these 4 "pillars," the element that corresponds to your day is the most important. Known simply as the day master, this element tells you your interaction with pretty much everyone.

If your element is in conflict with the elements and animals in the Month, Year, and Hour pillar, it means there is quite a lot of conflict of some sort. This defines whether you have a weak element(the elements run against your element) or a strong element (those elements support your element.) Too strong of an element or too weak of an element is a bad thing.

---

Too much to read? This test is all for fun. Don't need to take it seriously.

Scroll to the VERY bottom of this site. Input your date of birth (no need to post your DOB here if you don't want to.) Tell me what element you get under the first row and second column under Heavenly Stem and Day. Read the description of the element you got on this site under Ba Zi or click one of these below.

Gui Water
Ren Water

Ding Fire
Bing Fire

Wu Earth
Ji Earth

Jia Wood
Yi Wood

Geng Metal
Xin Metal

---

As for me? I'm considered a Weak Gui Water, it means I need to wear more White, Gold, Blue, Black, and Grey. Does the description of Gui Water describe me? Yep.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Interesting! :)

I appear to be " - Xin Metal". Although the description sounds a little too flashy for me... I am most certainly not naturally sociable.

In accordance to the Geomancy site, though, I do think I look good in blue and red (it's actually a combo I sometimes use). Not black, though, I'm a little shadowy as it is... I'm also studying Communications, a Water job, which is recommended.

I'm also gonna be unlucky until I'm 42. :sadbanana:

Metal Ram seems to describe my conflicting aspects pretty well, too. Although I think Rabbit might also have worked just fine. :yes:

Um... This isn't cultural appropriation on my part, is it, [MENTION=10431]Rail Tracer[/MENTION]? :unsure:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think so. Like I said, just for fun.

There are many things about this system I don't know about yet. Heck, I wouldn't even have known about it if I didn't come about it by accident. (I look at yearly horoscopes[both western and eastern] for the fun of it... though technically the Lunar New Year isn't happening until late January.)

For me, my luck does not arrive until I'm 25, and after that, it is pretty much smooth sailing until I am 115 :D

Those 10 year estimates are just that, estimates. If you check each year how your animal sign and element will do, chances are that it might not be a bad year.

Say, for example, even though my 10 year lucks don't come until I am 25 (2014) when I check my yearly rating as a weak gui water snake, it says that I am probably one of the best candidates to have a good year for 2011 (remember... 2012 doesn't start for the Lunar calender until January 23.)

So [MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION], depending if you have a weak Xin metal or a strong Xin metal, your year for 2011 might have been pretty good.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i am a "strong yang Fire Dragon"

pic_bing%20fire.jpg

Bing Fire said:
丙 fire people can be pictured as the sun. These people give warmth, and nurtures life and all living things on earth.

Like the fire of the sun, 丙 fire people are generous and open. They are vibrant, vivacious, passionate, enthusiastic, well-liked by others and have leadership qualities. 丙 people do not like to get involved in human trifles and small matters. They have clear opinions and will not get into a deadlock situation. They are straightforward and will not hide any truth.

Just like the sun looking across the horizons of the earth and all things, although it creates benefits, but it may also create unhealthy and harmful reactions. They are very fast in terms of actions, speech and absorbing knowledge. They tend to differentiate things very clear in things they do, where there would only be black and white BUT no grey areas. Being impatient, they often get into misunderstandings with others.

丙people are amiable, lenient, and big-hearted, energetic and shows enthusiasm and interest in all things that they do. They are able to get into good impressions of others and are of a striking personality. But there are times where they can become rash and reckless due to over-excitement. Usually when they get into situations like this, they would create a stir and wasted effort for themselves.

Shortcomings of 丙 people are that they are impatient, self-opinionated and tend to waste. Mood swings and temper comes every now and then and they change as an when they please. So friends actually tend to come and go one after another.

seems pretty accurate :)

this was fun! :happy0065:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
HS, day: Gui Water

Not really a good match...

Birth Element: Weak yin water snake

Your personal objects / dressing
ie shades of colours:-
Metal - white/gold
Water - blue/black/gray

Your career
ie a Job favourable for you are:-
Metal - Accountancy, Banking, Investment, etc
Water - Advertising, Arts, Communications, etc

Water careers are a very good match but not the metal ones :tongue:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HS, day: Gui Water

Not really a good match...

Birth Element: Weak yin water snake

Metal - white/gold
Water - blue/black/gray

Your career
Metal - Accountancy, Banking, Investment, etc

Water careers are a very good match but not the metal ones :tongue:

http://www.baziqueen.com/?p=540 <---- maybe this site would change your mind? :D

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
big dumb tree

My Day Element is 甲 Jia Wood (male wood)
pic_jia%20wood.jpg

甲 people can pictured as tall, big trees, timber and big logs. These people are tough, hard and rough.
:huh:
It is easy to foresee the development of the growth and character of a 甲 person and it is not likely that 甲 people will develop otherwise unless they meet a very big setback or that they grow up in an abnormal background. Taking a example of a tree being chopped by an axe in its early stages of growth.

甲 people are people who will spend efforts to plan and develop in order to move upwards from their current situation, just like the way trees extend themselves to reach out for sunlight for growth. Furthermore, they are not easily wavered by temptations like trees with their roots firmly rooted in the ground.

Other characteristics of 甲 people are they have strong willpower and will not give up easily even when they encounter setbacks. They are forthright and do not beat around the bush. They are steady, righteous and stern. They like to upkeep morals and reputations therefore they are not frivolous and slipshod in their work.

甲 people sympathise others and will not turn away those that are in need of their help and this may lead to much interferences to others. But then at times, they would appear to be unfeeling, but it is not because they are not sentimental but rather because they are simply not tuned in to what is happening around them.

Shortcomings of 甲 people are that they are stubborn and would not compromise. They are also not very quick-witted and sometimes not able to adapt to the changing circumstances. Similar to a strong tree with its roots firmly rooted in the ground, changes are not likely to happen overnight.
:doh:

About the lucky element from this site, for me it says my most favourable element is Fire and following that, Metal. :mellow:
But according to this site which considers one's time zone and longitude, the element I need more of in my life to achieve balance is water.

When the Water is your lucky element
Pig and Rat are your lucky animals.
Years of Pig and Rat are your lucky years.
Months of Pig and Rat are your lucky Months.
Winter or cold season is your lucky season.
21:00 - 1:00 (9 P.M. to 1 A.M.) are your lucky hours.
Northern direction is your lucky place.
It will bring you luck to live a house that faces north.
You should choose a bedroom on the north side of the house.
When arranging the office desk, you should sit facing the north.
A metal or water bed is good for you.
Your lucky color is black.
You should wear black often.
You should use a black system (dark colors) for decorating your house.
Take care of your excretory system - also your Kidneys, Bones and Ears.
Wearing jewelry will bring you luck.​

The year of the water dragon is approaching, so I am going with water for my lucky element. :smile:

G

Ginkgo

Fire snake. :shock:

丙 fire people can be pictured as the sun. These people give warmth, and nurtures life and all living things on earth.

Like the fire of the sun, 丙 fire people are generous and open. They are vibrant, vivacious, passionate, enthusiastic, well-liked by others and have leadership qualities. 丙 people do not like to get involved in human trifles and small matters. They have clear opinions and will not get into a deadlock situation. They are straightforward and will not hide any truth.

Just like the sun looking across the horizons of the earth and all things, although it creates benefits, but it may also create unhealthy and harmful reactions. They are very fast in terms of actions, speech and absorbing knowledge. They tend to differentiate things very clear in things they do, where there would only be black and white BUT no grey areas. Being impatient, they often get into misunderstandings with others.

丙people are amiable, lenient, and big-hearted, energetic and shows enthusiasm and interest in all things that they do. They are able to get into good impressions of others and are of a striking personality. But there are times where they can become rash and reckless due to over-excitement. Usually when they get into situations like this, they would create a stir and wasted effort for themselves.

Shortcomings of 丙 people are that they are impatient, self-opinionated and tend to waste. Mood swings and temper comes every now and then and they change as an when they please. So friends actually tend to come and go one after another.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Birth Element

Since you are a strong yang Fire Dragon, you don't want to be too overly strong otherwise, you will not be able to control yourself.

Thus, you should increase yourself with your favourable elements as follows.

Favourable Elements
Most Favourable Element

Colour: yellow
Favourable Element

Colour: blue/black/gray

Unfavourable Elements
Most Unfavourable Element

Colour: green/brown
Most Unfavourable Element

Colour: red

This is a very important concept for you to improve your luck.

Five element can be applied in many ways, but most important is the Colours of any objects etc. In this free report, only some information will be made know so that you can understand how to use it. This free report will only show you an example using the Best favourable element.

Earth - yellow
Water - blue/black/gray

Your career
Earth - Customer Relations, Constructions, Games, etc

i won't be lucky till im in my 50's? that is not good news at all...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a Weak Yin Fire Snake. Boo-yah. Almost perfect if one pretends that the dragon in my avatar is really a snake.

I think this is suppose to be the Yin description, right?

丁 fire people can be pictured as a candle light in the night.

Just like a candle light, 丁 people are mild, conservative, courteous and passionate. These people do not have strong personality. Neither hot nor fiery, they often do not let others know their directions or movements so as not to stir up people’s attention. So, most of the time, others will not know what 丁 people are thinking.

丁 people are quiet, warm and unhurried. They have very high endurance and tolerance levels which is totally different from their 丙 fire counterparts. In order to get along with 丁 people, patience, and sensitivity must be exercised. One must also be careful not to be too frank.

丁 people are not negative or lack self-confidence, but instead, they are hiding their thinkings and feelings in their heart, just waiting diligently and attentively for the right opportunity to come. They wait for right time, just like in a situation where a fire waits for the various conditions to reach burning point.

The nature of 丁 people is just like a small fire, from ignition till burning everything to ashes. Their contemplation is profound, behavior is careful and cautious and their thinking is a careful planned advancing army, planning every matter to completion.
丁 people will have a tendency to be very close to those who know them well. They dedicate their hearts even to the extent of sacrificing themselves. Being thoughtful of the feelings of those people who are close to them, they will not tell the truth or reject them, even if they are aware that they might lose out. This is like a fire sacrificing himself to bring warmth to those near them.
Shortcomings of 丁 people are that they tend not to display their inner qualities or feelings before reaching burning point. This may cause others to misunderstand them and think that they are indecisive. They tend consider every matter in details over and over again. They also tend to become suspicious easily and hence the might over-estimate themselves.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When the Water is your lucky element
Pig and Rat are your lucky animals.
Years of Pig and Rat are your lucky years.
Months of Pig and Rat are your lucky Months.
Winter or cold season is your lucky season.
21:00 - 1:00 (9 P.M. to 1 A.M.) are your lucky hours.
Northern direction is your lucky place.
It will bring you luck to live a house that faces north.
You should choose a bedroom on the north side of the house.
When arranging the office desk, you should sit facing the north.
A metal or water bed is good for you.
Your lucky color is black.
You should wear black often.
You should use a black system (dark colors) for decorating your house.
Take care of your excretory system - also your Kidneys, Bones and Ears.
Wearing jewelry will bring you luck.​

The year of the water dragon is approaching, so I am going with water for my lucky element. :smile:

That sight that you link? That links which element you have the least of. Its basis is that the elements needs to be balanced. That site states that my lucky element is fire (which is my wealth element,) and I need more fire (only 16). But I can't control fire without having more abundance of water(either by means of metal or through brute water.)

For example, I have a crazy amount of earth element (206 to be exact.) What the site I mentioned before takes into account that, for me to take into account my wealth element (which is fire,) I need to take into account my weak water element (36) which is my daymaster to be able to control fire.

Water has a bad relation with Earth (think of earth as a container of water,) this further makes my water very weak. A bucket of water most likely will not put out a house fire and adding more fire just won't help. So, to contain that fire, I need a firehose (which means metal from a fire hydrant and water.)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Strong yin metal pig

Water - blue/black/gray
Fire - red

Your career
Fire - Marketing, Sales, Fashion, etc

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Strong Yin Metal Snake

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I am a "strong yin earth dog" and the day heavenly stem is "ji earth." That website with the other descriptions isn't working though.