• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Junkie test

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Take it here

I got INTP on it but some questions were difficult to decide.

For example on the question where you select between EJ, IJ, EP, and IP, I went with IP but related a bit to IJ and EP options.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awesome, I like this style of testing. Gives a better picture instead of just small insignificant questions- this is how I tend to type strangers- "they seem like this, which appears ExxJ" etc..

I got INFP.
2 I, 1 E.
3 N, 0 S
3 F, 0 T
3 P, 0 J

IF, NP, EN, IP, FP, and NF

I think that the "second choices" could say something about your tertiary function- stuff that balances you.

G

garbage

I always look forward to these things

1 d (c is close)
2 a
3 c (a is close)
4 d (c is close)
5 c (d is close)
6 b (a is close)

Yields ENxP primary and INxP secondary.

I like this one. Someone ought to slap some automation onto it so that scores are calculated automatically.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's a more thorough analysis of my responses:

1. I went with IF with IT being a close second. I guess because I really like harmony and don't feel comfortable without it. I could easily eliminate ET and EF.

2. I couldn't answer this question. I relate to most parts of all four descriptions but none completely. I relate to most of the NP but don't typically have as much problems working with structure. I relate to most of the SJ but not quite as structured or as routine oriented. The NJ fits me except I'm probably not quite as much of a self-starter or change agent as they are. And all of the SP fits except for the fact that I like abstract thinking.

3. IN is easily the best fit. I do relate to parts of the IS and the EN though. I could quickly rule out ES.

4. Went with IP but relate almost as well to IJ and EP. EJ not so much.

5. I went with TP but I relate to most of TJ and FP. FJ not so much.

6. NT by a landslide. Maybe a little NF thrown in there. SF and ST did not appeal to me.

So overall:

I: 3
E: 0
S: 0
N: 2
S: 0
T: 2
F: 1
J: 0
P: 2

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Section 1: A almost C
Section 2: A almost C
Section 3: Split between A and C
Section 4: C almost D
Section 5: C almost D
Section 6: A almost B

1. ET I
2. NP J
3. IEN
4. EP I
5. TP F
6. NT F

3 I, 3 E, 3 N, 3 T, 2 F, 3 P, 1 J = xNtp (or ENTP with that one choice rule enforced)

This did a great job of indirectly affirming how "P" I am :tongue:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I included my runner-up option for each question as well (in the parentheses), since many of them were strong runners-up.

1. c (b) = IT (IF)
2. a (d) = NP (SP)
3. a (c) = IN (EN)
4. d (b) = IP (IJ)
5. c (d) = TP (FP)
6. a (b) = NT (NF)

Answer = INTP

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I couldn't decide on some so I ended up choosing two... Which gave me INxP.
Fitting.

wolfy

awsm
Section 1.
c. I pride myself in my ability to critically analyze and solve difficult problems. I am often slow to accept others’ opinions, even those of so-called experts. Instead, I prefer think for myself and draw my own conclusions. While I am not a domineering person, I will express my disagreement when called for by the circumstances. it
Section 2.
a. I am creative, idealistic, and individualistic, often unconventional. I am not afraid to question the status quo and enjoy entertaining a variety of perspectives on a given topic. Others generally see me as casual, easygoing, and adaptable. I have difficulty working in structured environments, preferring to work according to my own terms and in my own personalized fashion. I require a great deal of freedom and personal control over my life and work np.
Section 3.
d. I am someone who enjoys material comforts and pleasures. I relish the sights, sounds, tastes, and textures of life. I am very observant and attuned to the world around me, aware of the latest fads, music, or fashions. If something happens in my immediate environment, I am quick to notice and respond. I am an active person—a “doer”—and keep myself occupied with tasks, work, or social engagements. In my down time, I enjoy television, sports, movies, or other forms of entertainment. sp
Section 4.
d. Others see me as approachable, casual, low-maintenance, and easy to be around. I am rarely forceful, generally preferring to listen or ask questions rather than carry the weight of a conversation. In some regards, I resemble a chameleon, adapting and blending into whatever situation I find myself. I also require a fair amount of time alone to read, reflect, tinker, create, or explore my interests. Because of my need for extensive alone time, some may see me as somewhat aloof, self-centered, or self-indulge ip
Section 5.
b. While I can be logical and skeptical in my thinking, I don’t come across as overly pretentious, uptight, or nitpicky. I usually go with the flow and do not directly challenge others’ ideas unless they appear blatantly wrong-minded. My interaction style is somewhat indirect, often using probing questions rather than direct assertions to prove a point. Though I can be firm when I need to be, I usually assume a more relaxed, informal interpersonal style. I enjoy solving challenging problems, but am not highly methodical or systematic in my approach. Instead, I rely on my wits and reason, figuring things out as I go. fj
Section ï¼–
d. I am a bona fide realist. I don’t care much for grand theories or flights of the imagination, but am more concerned about what needs to be done. I am a hands-on person and don’t mind physical labor, at least occasionally. I readily retain facts and information about things that interest me and can do fairly well with crunching numbers or manipulating data. I don’t mind fixing or working with machines, tools, and technology, activities that engage both my mind and my hands st.

istp

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. b. (I,F)
2. c. (N,J)
3. a. (I,N)
4. b. (I, J)
5. a. (T, J)
6. a. (N,T)

I- 3 N- 3 T- 2 J- 3
INTJ

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I liked this test. :yes: I got INFP

1. b (I,F)
2. a (N,P)
3. a (I,N)
4. d (I,P)
5. c (T,P)
6. b (N,F)

A

Anew Leaf

I liked this test too. I got INFP.

1. b (I, F)
2. a (N, P)
3. c (E, N)
4. d (I, P)
5. b (F, J)
6. b (N, F)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I felt ambiguous on some questions, but tried my best to choose.

Got INFJ.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ. I liked this test.