• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test how open-minded you are

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are 72% Open Minded.

The stuff about tarot and all that was unacceptable.
The assertion that everyone is a little bisexual is probably factually incorrect.
I think some music is just really awful.
If someone cheated on me, it would be an irreparable destruction of trust.
While I suppose it's quite literally possible that humans have made contact with aliens, I find it so unlikely as to count it as a no.
Some religions are better than others, and a bunch of things that aren't religion are better than those.
Trends? To hell with trends.

And there's one case that's kind of cheating. I do think most drugs should be legal. I think they should all be legal. The test was probably not counting on me finding the act of most recreational drug use morally compromised and personally offensive. There's a whole lot that the law has nothing to do with.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are 72% Open Minded

S

SingSmileShine

-insert cheesy ENFP viewpoint-
I wholeheartedly support [MENTION=4349]INA[/MENTION] 's post. There very well could be fairy dust and magical unicorns somewhere.
-serious look- -remove cheese ENFP viewpoint-

Anyway.

68% Open-Minded
You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

The description is so true! But I'd say that I'm more than 68%.

ygolo

My termites win
You Are 100% Open Minded

open-4.jpg

You are so open minded that your brain may have fallen out!
Well, not really. But you may be confused on where you stand.
You don't have a judgmental bone in your body, and you're very accepting.
You enjoy the best of every life philosophy, even if you sometimes contradict yourself.

I don't think I contradict myself, but this quiz is pretty confused by still thinking I stand anywhere at all ;)

+1

There is a big difference between possibility and probability, and it takes all types to make the world go round.

Valis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
80 % open minded

You enjoy the best of every life philosophy, even if you sometimes contradict yourself.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
84%

I don't believe in the existence of fortune tellers, aliens would be too unimpressed by our planet to stop here, I would not try any strange smelling meat, I wouldn't even try nice smelling meat, and the question about engaging someone from a strange religion who was going to door to door depends entirely on if they're strange as in amusing, or strange as in 'in ma face being all righteous like', I'm down with amusing.

And while I said that I could be friends with a conservative Republican, there's a really good chance they'd hate me and I'd find them to be an offensive ijiot once they started talking about their beliefs.

Lark

40%

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.

40% that seems sort of high, I would put it "aren't exactly open minded", that seems a bit ambivalent and I dont mind being considered as closed minded or more definite in my views.

I think about things and I judge too, I've generally got a view established because I've considered it from every and all standpoint already.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
84%

I generally favor the live and let live attitude, but some things are just plain fucked up :laugh:

Jaguar

You Are 72% Open Minded

You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You Are 68% Open Minded

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
64%
I was expecting a higher %.

sculpting

80%

Elisius

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Are 84% Open Minded

I think that's about right, except not knowing where I stand. I just don't care about things people do or believe unless it harms people or humanity in general.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
68%, the last question was odd.