• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New MBTI Test Online: Try it Out!

wolfy

awsm
I got esfp. I often get esfp in tests though I relate best to isfp. esfp and istp somewhat. In your profiles I'd say I relate to isfp pretty much evenly with istp and esfp in a bit behind.

Spaceskye

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got ISFP, and i'm an ISFP... :p

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
INTP. Real type either INTP or ISTP-- I'm not sure.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP. Hmmmm...

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
weeeeeee - thanks for all the responses :) ive never seen a test that got everything correct, but as we say, we'll incorporate all feedback to improve the test down the road

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INTJ. However I wouldn't consider it a flaw in the test per se, seeing as I pretty much always get that result in dichotomy-type tests, and have since college. I think being enneagram 5 sp/so impacts a lot, as well as the fact that I am a very introverted INxJ.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got INFP the first time, INTP the second. Some of the T/F questions could have gone either way.

I got INFJ.

I'm a bit iffy on the P/J questions. I prefer to be organised but it doesn't usually end up happening that way because I'm naturally bad at carrying it through.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You have now completed the Jung Type test.
Your personality code is: I-N-T-J.

Mostly test out as INTJ, although I allege INTP.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got ISTP, because i got a idea where to use my Si and there were quite many questions where the situation was displayed so that it would work better if id use Si over Ne.

Also some questions were too S vs N and people who are able to use both might pick up the wrong option for their correct type.

Like that imaginative and head in clouds vs down to earth and realistic(or what ever). Im really imaginative, more so than anything else, but im not head in the clouds type at all and im also really down to earth and realistic(or what ever the thing was in the question). So i pick the second option naturally and this puts me towards S type, even tho im NeSi with good Si, not SeNi.

But yea, this sort of questionaires definitely need likert type scales and need to measure functions, not dichtonomies, but naturally give the result in type, not functions(as the test would propably show false functions too).

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I got ENFP and Im ENFP. Thats rarer on test as I usually get ENTP or INXP. Test wise I split T/F.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I liked this one more than most of the "brand! new!" tests I've taken.

And it did get my type right.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ, as usual.

N

NPcomplete

I got INTP...again. :p

I like the options given in this test although there are some T/F questions where I struggled a bit because I do both but generally choose the T option.

KDude

ISTP

I still didn't like some of the dichotomies though. I have to choose between a leadership style that's either ineffective or inflexible?