• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New MBTI Test Online: Try it Out!

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got ENFP and I am XNFP

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get an INFJ...XD I think it's basically the "not good at adapting to change" and "I do like order" issue.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your personality code is: I-N-F-P.

The F/T questions were more accurate than usual, I think.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an iNTP who got INTP. Sounds good.

The second most frequent result I usually get on other tests is ENTP, occasionally followed by INFP.

I am surprised that such a short test gives such good results, at least if we go by the previous posts here. The questions seemed pretty good, so if you want to improve the test even further, I would add a few more questions rather than change the current ones.

Spurgeon

MBTI Type
xNxx
Overall, it's a good test, and it accurately typed me as ENTP.

I did have issues with some of the dichotomies, but I don't have time to address them right now.

Also, I love the Celebritytypes.com website! Awesome. :)

One thing though--the left side of the screen is obscured by the table of contents (at least, on my computer).

Do others have this problem?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Worked fine with me. INTP.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Good to see you and [MENTION=41]Economica[/MENTION] are adding a test to the site! :)

I scored INTP, which is typical on tests.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I got ENTP. I still think the N/S questions are a little meh.

Wanderer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am an INFJ and I scored INFJ - good to know ^_^

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tested INTP, I'm more eNtP. It asked a lot of the specific sorts of I/E questions that I have to mark the introverted response for, like that I'm notoriously bad at responding to questions immediately because of my processing glitches it even takes me a couple seconds to say 'I don't know' but it's not like I'm putting together a sophisticated response in my head (but admittedly I get impatent when I'm on the other side of this but I try not to be hypocritical xD ). I was stuck on the one about thinking as I talk because talking helps me to think, because talking does help me to think but I can't think and talk simultaneously. But these are the same questions I come across all the time and that I just need a 'neither' option for because I am so strangely down the middle. Anyway it's looking pretty good so far.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hey everyone! :bye: Thanks for taking our test!

It's nice to see that a decent amount of people are testing correctly!

Those of you who aren't testing correctly: We really appreciate feedback on which questions you answered "wrong" and suggestions on how to improve the questions and/or options so as to get you to test as your type. [MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION], [MENTION=14453]Turtledove[/MENTION], [MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION], [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] - thanks for already doing this! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I shouldn't bother taking tests because every single test i get iNFP

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your personality code is: I-N-T-P

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Oh I also wanted to say - I liked the examples given of type and the type guesstimates of Keirsey etc if they were different from the site. I noticed a trend of humanists, feminists, and revolutionaries/radicals for ENFPs and extremely serious looking black and white photos of philosophers and scientists for INTJs. Also...Ann Coulter is an INTJ? HA. HA. HA.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
INTJ who scored INTJ, huzzah.

Edit: Wow, 75 percent of the people listed under INTJ make my knuckles itch.