• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New MBTI Test Online: Try it Out!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
CelebrityTypes.com Type Test (in Beta)
You have now completed the Jung Type test.

Your personality code is: I-N-F-J.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IxTJ that is probably ISTJ, I scored INTJ on this test. I do not identify with the vast majority of the people listed as famous INTJ's. In fact, I think most of those listed should be be hung for treason and sedition.

Usehername

On a mission
I scored as ENFP.

I think turned out so wrong for two reasons:
1. Being raised in a politeness centered culture, I think your F/T divides were too harsh. If there's less on the line I'm more likely to answer logically instead of imagining the huge fallout/repercussions of transgressing cultural norms by being a robot in a feely culture. Logical people logically want to avoid catastrophic drama emo moments. Can you soften them so that my cultural mores don't override logical preferences?
2. A lot of your J/P divides didn't seem to accurately deal with Ni. A lot of times I chose P type answers because I didn't care about the practical consequences, which is more of an SJ rather than NJ thing.

IDK why I scored E.

R

Riva

CelebrityTypes.com Type Test (in Beta)

Your personality code is: E-N-F-P.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I scored INTJ, but I think that having knowledge of MBTI may have skewed some of my answers that way when it was a difficult choice between the two possibilities.

T

ThatGirl

Your personality code is: I-N-T-J.

The test was cool, I liked new questions. Idk if it was just my browser or not, but longer answers kept being covered by the next question button. I am not going to comment on the result, since no one takes my type seriously anyway.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
What do you know? I got INTJ (like always).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personality code is: I-N-T-P.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of the same concerns as usehername... But anyways I scored ENFJ.

I scored as ENFP.

I think turned out so wrong for two reasons:
1. Being raised in a politeness centered culture, I think your F/T divides were too harsh. If there's less on the line I'm more likely to answer logically instead of imagining the huge fallout/repercussions of transgressing cultural norms by being a robot in a feely culture. Logical people logically want to avoid catastrophic drama emo moments. Can you soften them so that my cultural mores don't override logical preferences?
2. A lot of your J/P divides didn't seem to accurately deal with Ni. A lot of times I chose P type answers because I didn't care about the practical consequences, which is more of an SJ rather than NJ thing.

IDK why I scored E.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
I got INTP. The "ineffective vs inflexible leader" question, as someone mentioned, was difficult to answer. I may hate giving orders...but if it's a choice between being a waste of space and being tough, I'd rather be the latter.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Oh about Ann Coulter shes such a fucking nut I dont know what type would wantto claim her. But INTJ makes sense shes a classic paranoid (not very smart) crackpot with crazy off the wall ideas that have the sophistication of jumbled kindergarten alphabet blocks. And why is she always wearing so little clothing on daytimr talk shows? It cracks me up when Kathy Griffin (ENFP?) makes fun of her. I just thought it was funny and it gave me an "aha!" moment. Next time an INTJ starts going off about how their type is super logical and smart Im going to throw Ann Coulter in their typing face. Haha! She reminds me of a real life Dale Gribble from the show King of the Hill because shes such a character and so loudly proclaims her crazy theories as truth.

Didnt mean to derail just wanted to explain my comment before >_<

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm INFP and got INFP. Some questions I answered with something I guess would belong to a T or a J, specially a T, but I'm still INFP. I'm quite annoyed when people say others are wrong while giving impossible solutions to a problem - it's nonsense and unfair with who is really trying to do something (it's just something I've been seeing a lot these days ¬¬).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was stuck on the one about thinking as I talk because talking helps me to think, because talking does help me to think but I can't think and talk simultaneously.

Aren't you over-analyzing some of these questions? "Talking helps me think" is a 100% extraverted trait.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aren't you over-analyzing some of these questions? "Talking helps me think" is a 100% extraverted trait.

It's not overanalyzing if I don't just automatically know which way that trait is to be interpreted. Blackwater said to share our thoughts :tongue:

Ohh okay it was a two-part question.... well what do you do when you come across a question where one part is totally right and the other is totally wrong?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not overanalyzing if I don't just automatically know which way that trait is to be interpreted. Blackwater said to share our thoughts :tongue:

Ohh okay it was a two-part question.... well what do you do when you come across a question where one part is totally right and the other is totally wrong?

It's not possible to talk without thinking unless you want a word salad as a result. Introverts want to ponder their statements before making them, extraverts don't.

The question is just pointing out the difference between thinking before you talk and thinking while you talk. You say you can't think and talk at the same time. But you can to an extent, in fact, you have to in order to avoid creating a word salad.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's not possible to talk without thinking unless you want a word salad as a result. Introverts want to ponder their statements before making them, extraverts don't.

The question is just pointing out the difference between thinking before you talk and thinking while you talk. You say you can't think and talk at the same time. But you can to an extent, in fact, you have to in order to avoid creating a word salad.
I talk as I'm thinking.