• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual IQ test

nothappy

Visual IQ Test- Good way to waste time for about 40 min.
Half way I got bored and stopped thinking.

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf
Calculated IQ = 100/140

-Right at the average point.

It's true though, I suck at visual things.
Too easy for you, isn't it?

(sorry if this is a repeated topic)

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
Actually I love that test and think it's very funny, but I guess I got more into a flow than you. It's ages since I took it, like 5 years ago, and I got 128 (SD=15). (Since I have had a few people take it.)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I got 107. Many of those patterns remind of things I've drawn when I was bored, and those were the easiest ones to guess...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
qogg1l.jpg

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
eh 110, not too bad i guess. i got distracted near the end of the test, because it was getting hard. lol

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is a rare example of an accurate, properly standardized test available for free on the internet. I'd go as far as to say it's the only one.
(I've taken it a year ago, my results were around 140 - propably fucked up the last question, I still don't get the solution for that one)

A nice collection of tests, check it out: Intelligence Tests [Nicologic] . Not standardized, but entertaining enough.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
This is a rare example of an accurate, properly standardized test available for free on the internet. I'd go as far as to say it's the only one.

(I've taken it a year ago, my results were around 140 - propably fucked up the last question, I still don't get the solution for that one)

I actually didn't understand the solutions for a lot of them, but I got a high score. Guess I was right in many of those.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i got 106 i had issues with last ones i was like i don't know then ugh my room mate is all like ooh lets play music so maybe i'll retake it when their are no possible distractions. don't expect it to be much higher if any. I'm also a terrible guesser. and really 40 minutes? it took me about 15 and i didn't guess, well not more then visualizing how the objects were moving, which i could have been wrong on some, ok i was wrong on some.

TheJimbo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
126 the first time I took it a couple years ago. Recently I retook it and got 130.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
115... I never understand those ones near the end :(

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
133. The end ones were guesses.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP

Why doesn't it let me look at what I did wrong?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Wait hang on... what the fuck?

I just read the OP and so I got a perfect score?

There's no way...

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just read the OP and so I got a perfect score?

No, 145+ is the highest score on this test. Identifying people above an IQ of 145 (s.d. 15) is hard because of the small sample.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
I got 130, well, but at the end I didn't really try to find a pattern. I guess if it weren't 11 pm I could've done better.